What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

It's being issued to regulars aswell.. See the previous pages.

Sufi Sb Ziada He Excited Ho Gai Haien..:D
Any reason why ? Is it being used to replace Type 56 ?

bhai khairiat tou hai na??
I read some where that POF produces these although no mention on POF website

It's being issued to regulars aswell.. See the previous pages.

Sufi Sb Ziada He Excited Ho Gai Haien..:D
@DESERT FIGHTER Do you live in Lahore ?

Suna hai udhar ki le hain ye SSG walon se :whistle:
if infantry was to be issued with M4 i think LCB would be the first ones ---they are being issued in very small numbers
Lalay US grants ... and procurements... Every corps has raised a LCB battalion ... It's a new force equipping it entirely with M-4s etc in such a small time is not that easy either ..

As for loan from SSG it works at some places (rare ones- considering the jealously and all :lol: .. Just like army vs para mil/ FC stuff)...

Interesting fact I've also seen Chinese Type 03 or QBZ-03 in service aswell...

Any reason why ? Is it being used to replace Type 56 ?

I read some where that POF produces these although no mention on POF website

@DESERT FIGHTER Do you live in Lahore ?

Nope.. Lots not replacing anything ... But it's becoming another widespread AUG type weapon in service.

Nah.. Going back to Pindi.

Lalay US grants ... and procurements... Every corps has raised a LCB battalion ... It's a new force equipping it entirely with M-4s etc in such a small time is not that easy either ..

As for loan from SSG it works at some places (rare ones- considering the jealously and all :lol: .. Just like army vs para mil/ FC stuff)...

Interesting fact I've also seen Chinese Type 03 or QBZ-03 in service aswell...

Nope.. Lots not replacing anything ... But it's becoming another widespread AUG type weapon in service.

Nah.. Going back to Pindi.
i know about LCB, and may be these are the ones we got from US, would be interesting to see this with LCB......
and yes i have seen QBZ with troops in pindi too, they were testing it out on 111 range in westridge ---

i know about LCB, and may be these are the ones we got from US, would be interesting to see this with LCB......
and yes i have seen QBZ with troops in pindi too, they were testing it out on 111 range in westridge ---

03s or 90 series (I've seen ATF/police n FC-SOW use those in Balochistan too).

J_754.jpg
J754.jpg
R Westerhuis SCRAMBLE_003.jpg
R Westerhuis SCRAMBLE_001.jpg
R Westerhuis SCRAMBLE_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom