What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Please remove the first image.

@Aeronaut
I am amazed how these pictures keep on appearing on the web.
although our guys are told what to avoid

to fix it I think prevention is better than cure ,a simple blanket ban on taking any pictures which are not officially sanctioned. with this camera and web phones, the images and videos make their way to the web.

it seems some of our military men take things too lightly. they need a refresher about the hazards of leaking sensitive information to the world wide web.

by the way, I thought it might interest you, had an interview with a former gunner , he might have been your instructor at gunnery school? I shared his details with picture after his permission.

Veterans Interview Series

these typical foji boots are no way near comfortable...and they are not good for long running ..maybe you will get blisters.
if you are interested to buy i ll recommend branded boots like 511 tactical or magnam ...

I have done 5 miles cross country runs in these DMS and they believe me they are pretty comfortable.
You just should know how to take care of them.

I have done 5 miles cross country runs in these DMS and they believe me they are pretty comfortable.
You just should know how to take care of them.

i have a pair of dms but they are very hard in the beginning and gets softer with passage of time..they are very rough and tough so they don't need lot of care ..

i have a pair of dms but they are very hard in the beginning and gets softer with passage of time..they are very rough and tough so they don't need lot of care ..

Well we use to dip them in water before starting to wear them for some hours, and they softened up pretty easy.
Water polish them and run in them.......good old memories..

10402851_10152327862974130_3197083992592163582_n.jpg

Tribute to Major Zahid Bari Shaheed (Tamgha-e-Basalat)
Maj Zahid Bari and Capt Iran embraced shahadat on May 23, 2012 when their helicopter crashed near Wazirabad town in Gujranwala district. Maj Zahid was a Ghazi of Operation Rah e Rast 2009 and was also awarded Tamgha-e-Basalat.
Maj Zahid Bari also played his role in drama serial Faseel e Jaan se agay.

Tribute to Major Zahid Bari Shaheed (Tamgha-e-Basalat)
Maj Zahid Bari and Capt Iran embraced shahadat on May 23, 2012 when their helicopter crashed near Wazirabad town in Gujranwala district. Maj Zahid was a Ghazi of Operation Rah e Rast 2009 and was also awarded Tamgha-e-Basalat.
Maj Zahid Bari also played his role in drama serial Faseel e Jaan se agay.

Very Sad. May Allah give them a high place in Jannah!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom