What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Awww...so cute ! :)

Waiseee Xeric Bhai - How comfortable are those military boots ? Are they good for long-distance running ?

And where can I get them ? CSD Store pey kahin nazar nahin aeiii ! :(

these typical foji boots are no way near comfortable...and they are not good for long running ..maybe you will get blisters.
if you are interested to buy i ll recommend branded boots like 511 tactical or magnam ...

Awww...so cute ! :)

Waiseee Xeric Bhai - How comfortable are those military boots ? Are they good for long-distance running ?

And where can I get them ? CSD Store pey kahin nazar nahin aeiii ! :(
These ones are pretty comfortable, but the sarkari issued are a bit rough. Yes, a nazuk mizaj will definitely have blisters, even we had them in the start but then i can tell u a totka that can keep you safe from any blisters.

The one in the pics are very comfortable, as they are American, you get a new pair for about 5k and used ones around 1.6 to 2 k.

The Pakistani DMS are also guud, they are made to last so are a bot rough when worn untreated. But then again we have a way to smoothen them. In PMA, we have been running 9 miles, did Yarmuk exercise and gave the Acid Test in these shoes and survived. Yes, the first time you are going to wear any military boot you are going to get a few blisters, but the correct size and fit will ensure comfort.

These ones are pretty comfortable, but the sarkari issued are a bit rough. Yes, a nazuk mizaj will definitely have blisters, even we had them in the start but then i can tell u a totka that can keep you safe from any blisters.

The one in the pics are very comfortable, as they are American, you get a new pair for about 5k and used ones around 1.6 to 2 k.

The Pakistani DMS are also guud, they are made to last so are a bot rough when worn untreated. But then again we have a way to smoothen them. In PMA, we have been running 9 miles, did Yarmuk exercise and gave the Acid Test in these shoes and survived. Yes, the first time you are going to wear any military boot you are going to get a few blisters, but the correct size and fit will ensure comfort.

Where do I get the Pakistanis ones from ?

Shaheen III-2014

Exercise-Shaheen-II-2014.jpg
pakistan_air_force_chinese_plaaf_pilots_exercise_shaheen_2013.jpg
shield_plaaf_paf_exercise_shaheen-1-231x300.jpg

10402910_10152217481212663_2378632497447166971_n.jpg

Soldiers from Pakistan team (Northern Light Infantry's Light Commando Battalion) confer during the 6th annual Warrior Competition at King Abdullah Special Operation Training Center in Amman May 1, 2014. Thirty eight teams from 19 countries are participating in a competition to test their military skills at the King Abdullah Special Operations Training Center.

phoca_thumb_l_IMG_9977.JPG

10314662_10152218008837663_660378503601881930_n.jpg

Rawalpindi - May 28, 2014: A delegation headed by Major General Matar bin Salim bin Rashid Al Bulushi, Commander of the Royal Army of Oman called on Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif, today at General Headquarters.

10372034_10152217351482663_806862800357970189_n.jpg

Shaneen III - 2014

Attachments

• 10411332_10152223352217663_2697677410025971905_n.jpg
    10411332_10152223352217663_2697677410025971905_n.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 331
Last edited by a moderator:
thx so its a strong Infantry fighting Force:The brigade comprises five Infantry battalions drawn from all the regiments, including two Artillery batteries, one Air Defense battery, one paratrooper battalion, and one armoured squadron. The brigade also includes two SSG companies which are commanded by the Captain according to their ranks.
Based on what I recall, the 111 Bde itself is comprised of only 3 infantry, i.e. mechanized infantry, battalions. The SSG detachment that you refer to is assigned to GHQ and is not a part of the 111 Bde. However it can be employed as needed by the general staff sitting at the GHQ. The 111 Bde on the other hand is part of the X Corps yet garrisoned in Pindi with an area of responsibility that spans the twin cities and surroundings.

Last edited:
You probably cant, legally. They are issued to jawans and purchased by officers, and are only available from ordnance stores.
can a jawan also purchase, if he want to purchase tacticals like guns,microphone and new better boots of his choice,

can a jawan also purchase, if he want to purchase tacticals like guns,microphone and new better boots of his choice,
For the first two, no as the Army provides that to each of the units and their cadres on the basis of the table of organization and equipment. Boots are a personal item but the ranks are issued these free of charge and if one had a choice to purchase another kind aside from what the Army provides, they would need to pay for it on their own. Not a common thing I would say.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom