What's new

Pakistan militants kill 41 in mass execution, attack on Shi'ites

why are Shias being singled out? attacks and bomb blasts daily in pakistan target ALL not only just shias! 20 Levis forcemen were killed yesterday in mass execution were they shias or sunnis???

terrorism is a THREAT TO PAKISTAN not just a specific sect!

Look buddy ...........
stop these Shia & Sunni Discussions..........
or
do u want us to start off with those GANG RAPE topics and Gang bang ur DIGNITY to Death like that victim ?!?!?!?!?!

and for your Information TERRORISM is some thing being faced by EVERY PAKISTANI CITIZEN not a specific sect

Pakistan recently released taliban leaders on USA's request..
since then terrorism attacks on western side have increased many folds...

This is just so agonizing to read that Pakistani blabber about India, Amreeka. Alright, lets accept that they are supported by India America and others then why dont we do a full scale military operation? What stops us? Get rid of each of them in all agencies.

We do not want to conduct an operation why?

FC is there in Balochistan in numbers, The army is also deployed in FATA. go for it. If some militants are more powerful than 1 million military and paramilitary troops, then God knows what our future is.

November 2012, Pakistan releases Taliban leaders on USA request.
December 2012 becomes a landslide of terrorism incidents..
Still wondering why we blabber about USA involvement?

But your logic works on the assumption that the Mullah has to start something. Why so when everyone else seems to be living peacefully without starting anything.

Lets say onion hurts our eyes... not having onion in the home would be an end to the problem.
A counter-argument would be, lets finish the mullah... no more problems.

In Zia's times Islami nazriati council was created which made sure no laws conflict with Laws of Islam and also acted as advisory to Zia government...
The institution still exists.
:::Council Of Islamic Ideology|||Home:::
But inactive and not being consulted on a thoroughly Islami related problem...
USA is driving a car they dont know how to drive and wrecking everything in the way..
WOT has been fought by PA since 1950s and was domne well...as they know how to do it..
Then USA jumped in and "Bandar kay haath mein bandooq"

That's the ONLY defense or explanation you have man? Don't go out defending this topic with one statement. You'll get embarrassed in a debate!! Pure outpouring of stupidity and childish statements as always!

Hey dummy... I have seen your posts... dimwits hacks like your are just venting your frustrations here without any knowledge ... so get a life looser!!!

Look buddy ...........
stop these Shia & Sunni Discussions..........
or
do u want us to start off with those GANG RAPE topics and Gang bang ur DIGNITY to Death like that victim ?!?!?!?!?!

and for your Information TERRORISM is some thing being faced by EVERY PAKISTANI CITIZEN not a specific sect

I hope you do know that Pakistan has a higher percentage incidents of rape than India.. So look inwards and you will find same instances of Gang rape and marital rapes in Pakistan itself and if Pakistani numbers are to be believed, then even higher than India (in percentage terms)

I hope you do know that Pakistan has a higher percentage incidents of rape than India.. So look inwards and you will find same instances of Gang rape and marital rapes in Pakistan itself and if Pakistani numbers are to be believed, then even higher than India (in percentage terms)

Link please :)

November 2012, Pakistan releases Taliban leaders on USA request.
December 2012 becomes a landslide of terrorism incidents..
Still wondering why we blabber about USA involvement?

Pakistan has released 8 more Taliban leaders :undecided:

Why the deafening silence after rape? – The Express Tribune Blog

In Pakistan a rape every 2 hours translates to 4400 rapes in an year translates to 2.4 rapes per 100,000 population. The same figure for India is 1.8 as per UN figures

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway, if you are done with throwing around ill informed non sense which is off topic, lets get back to the topic of discussion..

Considering the conservatism in Pakistani society , i am sure , the under-reporting of rapes is much more than India.

Why the deafening silence after rape? – The Express Tribune Blog

In Pakistan a rape every 2 hours translates to 4400 rapes in an year translates to 2.4 rapes per 100,000 population. The same figure for India is 1.8 as per UN figures

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway, if you are done with throwing around ill informed non sense which is off topic, lets get back to the topic of discussion..

yeah u r rite its going off topic...........
i never discussed Pakistan......and rape is not something not known in the Crimes list,,,,,, it happens every where
but the gang rape conducted in Delhi was brutal
and since rape is proving itself to be a sensitive topic...............i find any Religion being discussed sensitive....
so i thought it would be better to co-operate by not posting such threads

and in that whole Wikipedia thread i didnt find Pakistan or any of its Major cities.....even google chrome coudnt find it :P :undecided:

Pakistan should agree to talks with the TTP. Invite all their leaders and upcoming stars to a secluded location. Once they are all there drop the heaviest conventional weapon we have on them. These savages deserve nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom