What's new

Pakistan may pull out of junior hockey WC held in India

Indienne do what they feel like, not act banana republic like you or your Paksi bros.

If its the first time youve heard of sports being canceled over politics better revisit 1980 summer , where US and its running dogs all boycotted the moscow olympics...:omghaha:

Monsieur , i was just messing around with my indienne peeps, they love me. I was just saying hockey and politics are a bad combo. Anyways how do you find canada and i assume your a new comer. Also if you called canada a us dog or chien, then we might be starting on the wrong track and i may have to question your patriotism but lets not go there because it gets messy(it makes me a bigot) :), chez mon ami

whatever you say man , we don't want pakistanies in our country .Please don't come .

Ok Sweety we will cum when u say to cum... but its hard to hold much longer...:bunny:

^^ Patriotism is the last resort of the scoundrels.

And reading some history would convince you too bro, trying to hide facts in guise of patriotism doesnt work.

Its about time the world sporting organisations get rid of indian madness..
No other country in the world treats sports as a revenge tool for politics...
you're ignorant, but that is expected, since it comes from you

1980 Summer Olympics boycott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sporting boycott of South Africa during the Apartheid era - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good to see Pakistan protesring and raising awareness about indian dirty tactics of tainting sports with politics....
The tournament is called "World Cup". Logic demands Pakistan have no involvement in this. You all are out of this world
A pull-out from the tournament would be proof that your country has Ghairat. You will not pull-out.

And reading some history would convince you too bro, trying to hide facts in guise of patriotism doesnt work.

This is a good point but in this day n age calling a country banana republic is not fair either eh. However having partial ancestry from pakistan may make me somewhat bias, however do clean up your tone and people that serve their respective country are patriots unless your a bleeding heart liberal, however I think we are getting too personal so I will make an overture of friendship again. My anglais is not great so If you want to chat about this topic in francaise, i would have no problem in members forum..

People don't serve their countries, they serve the agendas of somebody more important than themselves..

That agenda may or may not represent a nation.

This is a good point but in this day n age calling a country banana republic is not fair either eh. However having partial ancestry from pakistan may make me somewhat bias, however do clean up your tone and people that serve their respective country are patriots unless your a bleeding heart liberal, however I think we are getting too personal so I will make an overture of friendship again. My anglais is not great so If you want to chat about this topic in francaise, i would have no problem in members forum. I think monsieur i might have made a bad impressiong and btw welcome to this forum. Also by any chance are you member of Canadienne defence forum.

@liontk are you Muslim?

BTW you are right in saying sports and politics shud not mix, but thats unfortunately not true. Too many examples world over, including first world. In really messed up indian subcontinent, its even worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
@liontk are you Muslim?

BTW you are right in saying sports and politics shud not mix, but thats unfortunately not true. Too many examples world over, including first world. In really messed up indian subcontinent, its even worse.
@fateh71, yes my dear friend, I adhere to the islamic faith not that it should matter in this context. I do agree for me sometimes it hard to understand the realities and I notice the tensions especially some folks have over the disputed territories but heck reality sucks. Some even living in a developed nations are still advocating for some utopia louis francaise type nation sadly!!!!

you're ignorant, but that is expected, since it comes from you

1980 Summer Olympics boycott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sporting boycott of South Africa during the Apartheid era - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The tournament is called "World Cup". Logic demands Pakistan have no involvement in this. You all are out of this world
A pull-out from the tournament would be proof that your country has Ghairat. You will not pull-out.

Yeah right....lets see who is ignorant...
The first link you posted of 1980 olympics is about USA boycotting moscow olympics...not moscow ceating hurdles for USA....
Unlike indian sports bigotery...

The second link you posted was about a UNO approved sanction...not a particular country playing mind games on sportsmen of another country...unlike india...
It helps to read the article before posting it as evidence of a totally different scenario.

@fateh71, yes my dear friend, I adhere to the islamic faith not that it should matter in this context. I do agree for me sometimes it hard to understand the realities and I notice the tensions especially some folks have over the disputed territories but heck reality sucks. Some even living in a developed nations are still advocating for some utopia louis francaise type nation sadly!!!!

Yes it should not matter, and accept my apologies for asking a personal question. I'm not religious myself and do find myself fighting with religious people on matters on politics. Because some people mix politics and islam, not my fault :)

Monsieur , i was just messing around with my indienne peeps, they love me. I was just saying hockey and politics are a bad combo. Anyways how do you find canada and i assume your a new comer. Also if you called canada a us dog or chien, then we might be starting on the wrong track and i may have to question your patriotism but lets not go there because it gets messy(it makes me a bigot) :), chez mon ami
bolded part is true . he is a nice guy ...

Yes it should not matter, and accept my apologies for asking a personal question. I'm not religious myself and do find myself fighting with religious people on matters on politics. Because some people mix politics and islam, not my fault :)

No its perfectly understandable and I understand why you would find some adherent of the islamic faith to profess a 12th century system not that there was something wrong with that in that period of context but now there is a more progressive system called secularism, which is the essence of islam "progress"(i know i am discussing religion on this topic, if my opinion offend i will delete my post respectfully fateh). You will find a clear divide on this forum on those issues and when i joined this forum, I was sometimes appalled by that because I thought faith was something personal but for some its rather a cultural identity and it got confusing to me likewise as you. Instead of listening to people here talk about our faith, i recommend to study that as curiosity over graduate level just like I would not study dhramic faith at undergraduate level :).
Also my opinion might be wild card but I find secularism as some call it to be a islamic system so when some say is Canada islamic and i say based on freedoms and criteria, its alot more islamic then all the so called muslim countries(oops i might bashed for that opinion).

Anyways lets focus on the topic at hand, Which is hockey and any of you folks watch NHL(i am really pushing my luck :) )

Back
Top Bottom