What's new

Pakistan may pull out of junior hockey WC held in India

its actually a laughing matter, a monkey who get beaten by pakistan badly in champions trophy, humiliated is playing such tactics not to get humiliated again

the world cup should be taken away from veggie eating monkey :lol:

did your mother accedently dropped you when you were breast feeding? :lol: or maybe she did it deliberately

This is second time you have brought my mother in . First time is a mistake , second time is deliberation . I am not oblivious to the fact i am just ignoring it .

its a win win for both sides u dont want to come ,we dont want to host you either.
:cheers:

This is second time you have brought my mother in . First time is a mistake , second time is deliberation . I am not oblivious to the fact i am just ignoring it .

Dont reply,just report....
I have reported him too....

you better ignore it , why did you quote the troll , he is just showing how pathetic here .

its actually a laughing matter, a monkey who get beaten by pakistan badly in champions trophy, humiliated is playing such tactics not to get humiliated again

the world cup should be taken away from veggie eating monkey :lol:

did your mother accedently dropped you when you were breast feeding? :lol: or maybe she did it deliberately

Of course, one person will use words based on your environment and his sorroundings...
Anyway..i reported post for inappropriate use of words personal attack.

Dont reply,just report....
I have reported him too....

this guy was deliberately trying to go offtopic and trying to bring pakistan's internal situation which doesnt concern him, i treated what he deserved

shut his mouth for good

1st of all...I donot agree with the stand of Indian GOV....We should mature and strong enough to separate sports from the politics and eternal enemity....I can find it perfectly sensible for Pakistan about not to participate in any kind of sports in India...

Best not to make sport host to politics - I hope Pakistan will play and win

Damn indienne giving my pakistani brothers a tough time eh!!!!, curse you indienne :)
To the islamophobes, this is a thread about hockey not islam ok, learn to talk properly. This is not an indienne form where political correctness has no value(ps. Been there,though decent info on coin OP). Why cant they seperate politics from sport, this is the first time i have heard of sports being cancled due to politics, grow a thicker skin people...

I mean hockey main purpose is to bridge gaps example canada and russie games are always a classic and you know it calms the tension down.

Indienne do what they feel like, not act banana republic like you or your Paksi bros.

If its the first time youve heard of sports being canceled over politics better revisit 1980 summer , where US and its running dogs all boycotted the moscow olympics...:omghaha:

Best not to make sport host to politics - I hope Pakistan will play and win

Buddy , no point even mentioning it . Our people have yet not reached that level :) .

Indienne do what they feel like, not act banana republic like you or your Paksi bros.

If its the first time youve heard of sports being canceled over politics better revisit 1980 summer , where US and its running dogs all boycotted the moscow olympics...:omghaha:

Interesting Input ...:)

Back
Top Bottom