What's new

‘Pakistan—Marvelous people, dangerous confusions’

Not all Pakistani's love the army otherwise Pak would have been a peaceful state not one with world's focus due to terrorism.

Not all love Indian Army either or Srilankan or chinese or Afghan or American or British. Its about the ratio. And i am happy our ratio of Army loving people is much higher.

You get a life man !!! The people of Taliban comes from Pakistan only. They are not aliens. All the terrorists of Sipah-e-sahaba, LeT are Pakistani only. Many of these people join these organizations due to neglect by Pak in terms of basic amenities only. They are NOT ALIENS

Hahaha...Biggest joke. Terrorism is getting support from world wide. Few months back Americans were arrested for charge of Terrorism. The Taliban Include Afghans, Pakistanis, And Most countries of Arab. And its taliban. While talking of terrorist as a whole they are all over teh world. Srilanka, India, China, Philpine, Russia, Georgia, Turkey, Maxico you name it......

Hahaha...Biggest joke. Terrorism is getting support from world wide. Few months back Americans were arrested for charge of Terrorism. The Taliban Include Afghans, Pakistanis, And Most countries of Arab. And its taliban. While talking of terrorist as a whole they are all over teh world. Srilanka, India, China, Philpine, Russia, Georgia, Turkey, Maxico you name it......

Insurgency is different from Terrorism. None of these states accuse another state of Sponsoring terrorism. But as far as Pak is concerned, Afghanistan, India and even US in muted responses has been accusing it of creating terrorism in their countries. A few days back Dr. Spanta of Astan accused Pak of sponsoring terrorism, Wikileaks showed that the NATO, US army also accuses Pak of terrorism, India has been saying that for a long time now and the statement of DAvid coleman Headley also gave proof that ISI was involved directly in mumbai as also the Pak navi frog men. Why is that only Pak is accused of terrorism in world as even Russia accused ISI's involvement in Chechanya.

Insurgency is different from Terrorism. None of these states accuse another state of Sponsoring terrorism. But as far as Pak is concerned, Afghanistan, India and even US in muted responses has been accusing it of creating terrorism in their countries. A few days back Dr. Spanta of Astan accused Pak of sponsoring terrorism, Wikileaks showed that the NATO, US army also accuses Pak of terrorism, India has been saying that for a long time now and the statement of DAvid coleman Headley also gave proof that ISI was involved directly in mumbai as also the Pak navi frog men. Why is that only Pak is accused of terrorism in world as even Russia accused ISI's involvement in Chechanya.
Accuse ACCUSE ACCUSE ACCUSE ACCUSE........

But where is the proof......

Wikileaks:

.05% of documents came under Indian media attention ACCUSING Pakistan. That ACCUSING is from ANA and Afghan Intelligence on SPECULATIONS.

Satement of Headley:

I think Americans are not that fool. Only Indians can. An ISI agent went to meet headley. Told him "Hey man. I am ISI agent. Want you to do an Hush Hush Mission. Interested? Our frog man will train your men. What ya say? eh? ...."

Russia:

Russia is Pissed of because of 1980 afghan war.....And they ACCUSED. But again ACCUSED ACCUSED ACCUSED......

Come back when you got the proofs for the blames. Give those proofs to Interpol and arrest the man responsible.

Come back when you got the proofs for the blames. Give those proofs to Interpol and arrest the man responsible.

Why would I give the proofs to you ??? Who are you ??? Moreover I know the judiciary of Pak which refuses to match the voice samples of the accuse so that they don't get proven to be guilty.

Why would I give the proofs to you ??? Who are you ??? Moreover I know the judiciary of Pak which refuses to match the voice samples of the accuse so that they don't get proven to be guilty.
I got the answer......No proof :lol: :bunny:

Good article, blaming the military ruins it..........

Back
Top Bottom