What's new

Pakistan Marines

G 36 and famas is best for me

what is even beter is that PAF is comming up with an indegeniously designed gun to replace the G3. the project was under work untill we stated the war in SWAT, the shortcomming of G3 have now made the project to be run at war footings and it wont be long before we wil hear about the weapon in full production. i friend of mine working in POF told me that the gun is in final stages and ready to be feilded for evaluation by army in vastly varried climatic condition of our country. this new weapon will be standardized at NATO caliber standards.
i think you msut have gone through the posts relating to POF joining NATO bid for assault rifle, it is really great going!!

regards!

SSGN

Their number should be increased from 1000 to 3000+. They should have at least 20 + transport helicopters, plus boats and heavy vehicles in their inventory.

PAK MARINES

Currently they are 2000 strong in the PK marines. They need to be increased to maintain at least 10000 men in next 5 years. They should par the same level of training as the french foreign legion or UK marines. PK marines should be given special training on the same methods as the SSGN emphasising on boarding of vessels during combat, capturing ships, raiding ashore in support of the naval objectives. campaign ashore in support of the military objective, amphibious day and night assault. counter-improvision explosive device techniques, convoy operations, combat formations, fireteam assaults, patrolling, MOUT, reporting military intelligence, land navigation, survival skills an mountain warefare. They should invite Uk marines trainers to come and train pak marines on their doctorine.

They need to be provided with better equipments rather then the old G3, something like type 101 or AUG, with granade launcher and dot scopes, night vision, snipers rifles, FN Minimi body armour with other complimenting equipments. air support like mi mi 17, bells helicopters, artilary, armour vehicles and amphibious assault boats. Ofcourse it sounds all to much and very expensive, but technically it is possible. maritime security force should be transfered to pak marines that will make it 4000 men in marines plus transfer few brigades an allocated fund from the army with complimenting equipment be allocated to the marines plus recruitment help from the army. The army can transfer equipments and men innitially. Most of the main schools and training installations have already been stablished and running, all they just need is advancement in their training methods and upgrades.

Basically all the security duties that the army is conducting in khi should be transfered to marines. after special forces marines should be our front row defence. before the army comes in specially in khi

http://media.photobucket.com/image/type 101 rifle with scope/TheCabinetMan/rifle.jpg

Last edited:
MP5A3 is us marines also uses the best option would be for them G 36 or FAMAS

IMHO Pak Marines is designed as a enhanced "Ground Combatiers" role as envisaged in PAF. However, Indus Delta operations in light of the changed Indian Doctrine and PAkistans' perception that the next war would be fought in and around the deserts of Sindh would become quite important.

It basically means enhancing our seaward defence to ensure no real pincer type movement is put into place in the event of hostilities from a limited seaborne strike.

If this is the case than PAK Marines would need to be given a role of:

1. Riverine Interdiction Force in peace time.
2. Fast Reaction Brigade complete with its organic support in line with MEF of USA
3. Border Integrity Patrol (There are rumors that there is oil in the Indus Delta region and India might at some point in time would like to occupy this area.
4. internal Security for sensative installations.

I do not see an offensive role of PM period. Pakistan can not afford it now or in forseeable future and there is no real need for it as well.

My 2P Worth.

pak marines current equipments

Vehicle & Weapons
12 Griffon 2000TD hovercraft
M252 mortar
FGM-172 SRAW
Anti-tank guided missile
Jackal (MWMIK)
PT-76
Zubr class LCAC
Small Arms
Browning Hi-Power 9mm Semi-automatic pistol
Glock 17 9mm Semi-automatic pistol
SIG P226 9mm Semi-automatic pistol
Uzi 9mm Sub-machine gun
HK MP5 9mm Sub-machine gun
AKM Assault rifle and its variants
AK-103 Assault Rifle
AKS-74U Compact assault rifle
Colt M16A2 5.56mm NATO Assault rifle

they can do much better then that i wish the change the stupid uniform as well to something sandy/ gray digital print

pak marines current equipments

Vehicle & Weapons
12 Griffon 2000TD hovercraft
M252 mortar
FGM-172 SRAW
Anti-tank guided missile
Jackal (MWMIK)
PT-76
Zubr class LCAC
Small Arms
Browning Hi-Power 9mm Semi-automatic pistol
Glock 17 9mm Semi-automatic pistol
SIG P226 9mm Semi-automatic pistol
Uzi 9mm Sub-machine gun
HK MP5 9mm Sub-machine gun
AKM Assault rifle and its variants
AK-103 Assault Rifle
AKS-74U Compact assault rifle
Colt M16A2 5.56mm NATO Assault rifle

they can do much better then that i wish the change the stupid uniform as well to something sandy/ gray digital print

Correct me if i am worng
Isnt the Uzi an Israeli gun
How can we get it

Back
Top Bottom