What's new

Pakistan makes failed attempt to block Balochistan documentary by Indian news network on Twitter

As if 5th of August, 2019 wasn't enough.

Aao tumhain Bangladesh 2.0 doon

1675793758197.jpeg

Baluchistan is subject totally incomprehensible for any foreigner. Knowledge and understanding of Bharatis about Baluchistan is absurd and amusing at same time.

Baluchistan is subject totally incomprehensible for any foreigner. Knowledge and understanding of Bharatis about Baluchistan is absurd and amusing at same time.
Thanks for the compliment. We create problems for you where none exist and you can't exploit / take advantage of problems that really exist.

Amaze me. Amuse me. With your twisting of facts take credit for something you got on a platter.
Define incompetence:-
Bharat Mata:-
My enemy is 4.1 times smaller than me in area, about 5 times in population,10 times in economy,3 times in military strength and 6 times in defence budget and I have backing of a superpower in all spheres and my enemy has host of problems in hand but still after 70 years my enemy is staring into my eyes therefore I am banking, supporting and looking on achievements of small terrorist groups against my enemy and praying that where I have failed they would succeed.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment. We create problems for you where none exist and you can't exploit / take advantage of problems that really exist.
You can’t do jackshit, every nation has to go through turmoils, we are right now in one.
We are only held back by our non-harming policy towards civilian population.

Average pajeet doesn't know but their establishment does it's research and analysis pretty well...

They are retards but their establishment is not...

Average pajeet doesn't know but their establishment does it's research and analysis pretty well...

They are retards but their establishment is not...
When it comes to Baluchistan an average pajeet and it’s establishment is on same page merely due to fact that there is no Afghanistan to provide an insight and Iran only provides support which can cause only nuisance.

To understand Baluchistan you have to live here and travel into length and breadth of it for extended period of time.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom