What's new

Pakistan looks to import 1000 MW from Iran on Fast track Project

:woot: :flame::flame::flame:

how disgusting, you are blaming girls in male-dominated country Pakistan :angry:

Educate both genders equally and more likely MENS because 95% its mens fault who rather than working outside busy making love with their women :angry:

Its sad to read such comments from a Senior Member, i would request to edit your post otherwise everybody will start bashing at your senseless post

PS: If you edited your post before i go to bed, i will also delete mine :P

Sorry.... i don't see my comments blaming girls.. by any means?
Education spans beyond textbook.
If i had to correct my comments than i correct them as follows.
-Educate girls more.
This does not means i'm saying do not educate boys!!!
However, i certainly.. believe, educating women is more benificial to society than educting men.

I am not proponent of conspiracy theory but what if there is a deliberate attempt by Pakistan to have shortage of electricity to justify nuclear power plants. Pakistan had the offer to import 1000 MW from Iran and Tajikistan for many years. Nothing has been done while people and industry suffers. If this is such a pressing issue then why is Pakistani government so slow to take immediate steps to import electricity.

Govt. should take sincere effort. It should call tender for 10000MW super thermal plants with only Pakistani Companies( No chinese) to compete.

Plus open a route for black money to come back to country as in India it comes through Mauritius.

This way it will solve Electricity problem and also develop Big Corporate Houses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom