What's new

Pakistan looks to buy another 10 F-16s

Yes
yeah currently... I am talking about in the future.... having 80+ F 16 and no spareparts from USA can be not just a problem, it can be a HUGE problem... Consider that !
Yes,In past they have face the same problem during Kargil War.

yeah currently... I am talking about in the future.... having 80+ F 16 and no spareparts from USA can be not just a problem, it can be a HUGE problem... Consider that !

If that ever happened, we can always go to Turkey or even Jordan. Besides, we have the JF17. Don't worry.

Indians are very smart.....They don't even want Pakistan to buy a k-8 trainer jet.

& They have finalized 36 Rafael fighter jets deal which is much more advanced than our F-16's.:hitwall:

& we are making fun of IAF.........Stupidity at its best.:yahoo::devil::hitwall:

Indians are very smart.....They don't even want Pakistan to buy a k-8 trainer jet.

& They have finalized 36 Rafael fighter jets deal which is much more advanced than our F-16's.:hitwall:

& we are making fun of IAF.........Stupidity at its best.:yahoo::devil::hitwall:
not 8 or 16 but 36 rafales

If that ever happened, we can always go to Turkey or even Jordan. Besides, we have the JF17. Don't worry.
I believe you cannot just buy them from Turkey or Jordan without US permisson.... There is a class difference btw F 16 and JF 17

I believe you cannot just buy them from Turkey or Jordan without US permisson.... There is a class difference btw F 16 and JF 17

We can buy them from Jordan and Turkey, although it would be difficult. What I mean is we can always get spare parts and equipment from Turkey or Jordan.

Also, the JF-17 can do most of the tasks the F-16 can do, with only a few exceptions (like going deep into India).

Well this is good, that PAF wants to acquire more F16's but the maintenance & the spare parts worries me, as sanctions on Pakistan by US will block everything & of course the mysterious kill switch is another issue.

yeah khabar india kay liyay hai mujhay lagta hai.. un ki halat is ganay mein kia khoob biyan hoi hai .
tarap tarap kay is dil say aaahhhhhhhhhhhh nikalti rahi..........
abhi pehlay milay nahi or 10 mang lo..

Back
Top Bottom