What's new

Pakistan lodges protest with Indian govt over PNS Babur incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also today the weather was not good in that area so due to the choppy seas there might have been some drifting.

In that case we expect an apology from Indian Navy along with the above explanation which you are claiming .

Lame excuse because it was your own INDIAN STATE official who went to Afghanistan to hand over ransom money to terrorists in the past. hope you remember your Indian Govt had paid the money at that time. so GOI has no rules just lame excuse in this case.

There was a different regime and a different govt in India that time ... and that issue has been discussed time and again in India ... wheather India did right or wrong.. and the decison taken that time is still being questioned ... So we are not shying away from admitting our mistake that time

yep great india save her face to obstruct Pakistan Navy Ship Babur . great going india ..

this one come in my mind after read the news:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you saying Indian Navy carries things in violation of standard rules and also defy Indian govt??

If the navy acted defying Indian govt then surely he must be probed and court martial

It was a localized incident, and usually the local commander(in this case captain of the ship) is responsible for taking action. One does not wait for govt or even superior's order for these.
It is sure that the ship was asked to provide assistance, if there is specific wrongdoing by the captain then he should be punished.

In that case we expect an apology from Indian Navy along with the above explanation which you are claiming .
Why should we give an apology?The americans used to violate soviet airspace frequently but never apologized,whereas this was just an accident.

Why should we give an apology?The americans used to violate soviet airspace frequently but never apologized,whereas this was just an accident.

You violated International rules thats why you should. and BTW you are not US. when you become one you might try

Navy does not apologize, it is GoI's job to deal with foreign govts. I am sure they will take appropriate action, against the captain, as well as pacify the pakistanis.

Navy does not apologize, it is GoI's job to deal with foreign govts. I am sure they will take appropriate action, against the captain, as well as pacify the pakistanis.

I mention navy because Indians are saying since IN had acted on their own. anyway they should because as Aslan said they had risked everybody's life by their stupid attempt.

Which side fake glory you are talking about... i guess you understood the whole episode pretty fast...:enjoy:

Apparently its your forces who have time and again been busted so nice try. Can you not troll and try to derail the topic.

A very dumb and cheap act by indian navy shame on you ..............

I mention navy because Indians are saying since IN had acted on their own. anyway they should because as Aslan said they had risked everybody's life by their stupid attempt.

Defence forces are like dog and GoI is like the master. The responsibility rests with master,whether dog misbehaved on its own or did something on the instruction of the master.
I was just telling there is no evidence of master giving any such direction.

Defence forces are like dog and GoI is like the master. The responsibility rests with master,whether dog misbehaved on its own or did something on the instruction of the master.
I was just telling there is no evidence of master giving any such direction.

this was a bad act which had not added to any glory to India. they must had used their brain sans their inner hate atleast in this case.

yeah while we were helping to secure their own goddamned citizens as well...

good Pakistan lodged the protest...any such repeated violation should be treated more assertively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom