What's new

Pakistan listed in the Top Ten superpowers of the future

There's a lot of optimism for Pakistan. But you cannot say it will be the 5th largest economy by 2020. It just isn't possible. If it weren't for PPP ruling the country for five years and doing absolutely nothing then we would be in a much stronger position.
In my humble opinion, Nawaz league will be ruling Pakistan till 2023.

Even if Pakistan magically tripled its GDP it would still not be in the top 10 economies in the world .
You know what, I dont care about numbers... the only thing I care about is progress in economic, education, wellfare etc.

Can you se that in your country, you're happy...

You know what, I dont care about numbers... the only thing I care about is progress in economic, education, wellfare etc.

Those numbers represents progress of a country , you are contradicting yourself.
Can you se that in your country, you're happy...

Better than Pakistan at least .

Those numbers represents progress of a country , you are contradicting yourself.

Better than Pakistan at least .
NO - you need to read and understand my answer. I am referring to Pak being in the top ten league. That's not what matter, the most important thing is that current and future governments very meticulously plan how we gain prosperity which benefits everybody in Pakistan.... That's my point

Even if Pakistan magically tripled its GDP it would still not be in the top 10 economies in the world .

Pakistan will go beyond tripping her GDP. What you don't know or care to understand because of you genetic base hate against Pakistan, is that Pakistan ALREADY has a 40% of the current size of her economy as a "shadow" economy. So once you bring that into taxation, your GDP increases by 40-50% without making an extra phone call, let alone do the hard work.

Between the Chinese, and about to start Russian, KSA, the UK and the US investments in the pipeline, and the world racing to cater the 6th largest populated country (with 50% male population between 15-25, a great number to serve the global service industry like India's been doing), and tripping the GDP only requires political stability.

Like India in 1995, the foreign companies are seeing Pakistan with the same set of eyes. Thus you see these projections for Pakistan being in the top 10 military powers and in the top 10-15 economies. There is no stopping to it, its just a thing that is about to happen, no matter how someone feels!

Pakistan will go beyond tripping her GDP. What you don't know or care to understand because of you genetic base hate against Pakistan, is that Pakistan ALREADY has a 40% of the current size of her economy as a "shadow" economy. So once you bring that into taxation, your GDP increases by 40-50% without making an extra phone call, let alone do the hard work.

Between the Chinese, and about to start Russian, KSA, the UK and the US investments in the pipeline, and the world racing to cater the 6th largest populated country (with 50% male population between 15-25, a great number to serve the global service industry like India's been doing), and tripping the GDP only requires political stability.

Like India in 1995, the foreign companies are seeing Pakistan with the same set of eyes. Thus you see these projections for Pakistan being in the top 10 military powers and in the top 10-15 economies. There is no stopping to it, its just a thing that is about to happen, no matter how someone feels!
You give good vibes ,you are the DJ khaled of this forum :tup:

Well said.

But this is why India and her ally or allies will doeverything to create unstability in Pakistan like creating a riftbetween Shias rothers and Sunnis brothers.. This is trick was used by Israel in Lebanon in the 70/80.
They will create rift between all provinces and try theirbest to dislock Pakistan.
But i really hope Pakistani awam stand united forever.

Well said.

But this is why India and her ally or allies will doeverything to create unstability in Pakistan like creating a riftbetween Shias rothers and Sunnis brothers.. This is trick was used by Israel in Lebanon in the 70/80.

They will create rift between all provinces and try theirbest to dislock Pakistan. But i really hope Pakistani awam stand united forever.

There is not much India can do anymore, its JUST a matter of time. The second a couple of investment houses pour their wallets out into Pakistan, the Indian influence is over (if they haven't felt it already that their influence is becoming weaker by the day, hint, hint, the "mere" 8 F-16's recently :rofl:).

After all, the number 2nd largest economy and potentially, the number 10th largest economy, both give you many billions in return. So as a country who loves business and capitalism....the US would (and has) always wanted a stable Pakistan, so Pakistani nation can grow and everyone makes money, from average Pakistani graduating from College, to the American investor who invested in Pakistan in some high tech company, where this fresh Pakistani grad will get a job, and hopefully, once he stabilizes, he'll buy other American products like cars, etc. This is how the globe works. Pakistan took a while to understand it. But now that there is a business focused government, the growth of Pakistan is unstoppable. The US would never want Pakistan to remain where she was for the past decade. That's why they've been pushing to eradicate terrorism and bring tolerance in the society, so that the country can move forward.

On this note, my personal suggestion is that the Indians also learn to adopt a positive attitude towards Pakistan and focus on building bridges. That "soup-o-powa" crap, doesn't work right on your borders with a nuclear power. Its like living with siblings who fight all the time. Everyone is tense. So both sides should loosen up. The future of India and Pakistan is very bright, whether some like it or not. Better to accept the reality on time, vs. reality destroying your imagination and getting you depressed and then understanding it. My indirect mentor, Mr. Jack Welch has said many times "The change will come, if you are smart, you'll adapt it, otherwise, the change will implement herself, and you may be watching the game sitting on the sidelines, when you should be in it" :enjoy:

Last edited:

I have seen many in this forum mentioning about the shadow economy without actually knowing what it actually consists of. Yes its true, it is out of tax net, that's because, either they are earned illegally (eg. Taliban extorting money, or opium trade forms a part of this shadow economy) or the tax authorities find it uneconomical to track them like the chaiwalas, puncture repair shops or maid servants, or small marginal marginal farmers. The higher the proportion of this shadow economy in the the total GDP, the more backward the country is. So there is nothing to be proud of the stated 40% shadow economy of Pakistan.

And yes, you don't just simply add those 40% to your GDP numbers to come at a new imaginary GDP figure. The GDP figure of any country already includes the figures representing the Shadow economy.

To understand the concept, think of a country X, which has only one factory producing 1000$ in revenue. The factory pays 100$ as wages to its only worker who pay 10$ to his maid servant. Now, what should be the GDP of X? 1000, 1100 or 1110? The worker and the maid servant may be part of the shadow economy, but the GDP figure of X would remain 1000$ irrespective of the fact all pay taxes or not.

I have seen many in this forum mentioning about the shadow economy without actually knowing what it actually consists of. Yes its true, it is out of tax net, that's because, either they are earned illegally (eg. Taliban extorting money, or opium trade forms a part of this shadow economy) or the tax authorities find it uneconomical to track them like the chaiwalas, puncture repair shops or maid servants, or small marginal marginal farmers. The higher the proportion of this shadow economy in the the total GDP, the more backward the country is. So there is nothing to be proud of the stated 40% shadow economy of Pakistan.

And your point is........????? And no, we are not referring to Opium trade :rofl: :angel:. Love it when our members go out of their way to sound smart, when their post just wreaks of being an internet warrior smell.

And yes, you don't just simply add those 40% to your GDP numbers to come at a new imaginary GDP figure. The GDP figure of any country already includes the figures representing the Shadow economy.

Aww, poor cup cake is hurt by Viper's post as always!!!!! What does the term "shadow" mean to you? It means a GHOST, something you can't see (like I can't see any sense in your senseless post to save my life with right now :rofl:). So shadow economy is businesses who have grown, but have either paid $$$$ to stay out of the Tax net, or they've listed 10% of their business in the tax net again, by paying $$$$, but have substantially been increasing their business.

To understand the concept, think of a country X, which has only one factory producing 1000$ in revenue. The factory pays 100$ as wages to its only worker who pay 10$ to his maid servant. Now, what should be the GDP of X? 1000, 1100 or 1110? The worker and the maid servant may be part of the shadow economy, but the GDP figure of X would remain 1000$ irrespective of the fact all pay taxes or not.

The worker can go eff himself and you, and leave the $ 10 on the table. By the way, the $ sign always comes before the amount. Learn to write first before trying to sound smart :angel:

You don't need to teach me concepts. I can tell you which way the Wall street will go tomorrow, Bullish or Bearish. So if I have that much experience, believe me, I've seen and done a LOT more on this subject than you can learn in your MBA books!!!! Do me a favor, open up your own thread and spread gossip there. This thread has a lot of serious material and calculations and numbers. We don't need gossip on here. Thank you.

And your point is........????? And no, we are not referring to Opium trade :rofl: :angel:. Love it when our members go out of their way to sound smart, when their post just wreaks of being an internet warrior smell.

Aww, poor cup cake is hurt by Viper's post as always!!!!! What does the term "shadow" mean to you? It means a GHOST, something you can't see (like I can't see any sense in your senseless post to save my life with right now :rofl:). So shadow economy is businesses who have grown, but have either paid $$$$ to stay out of the Tax net, or they've listed 10% of their business in the tax net again, by paying $$$$, but have substantially been increasing their business.

The worker can go eff himself and you, and leave the $ 10 on the table. By the way, the $ sign always comes before the amount. Learn to write first before trying to sound smart :angel:

You don't need to teach me concepts. I can tell you which way the Wall street will go tomorrow, Bullish or Bearish. So if I have that much experience, believe me, I've seen and done a LOT more on this subject than you can learn in your MBA books!!!! Do me a favor, open up your own thread and spread gossip there. This thread has a lot of serious material and calculations and numbers. We don't need gossip on here. Thank you.

Ahh yes! An expert without any knowledge. Great going, you would do good as Trump's chief economic advisor.

Btw, weren't you the one who once said you are an American of Pakistani origin and then in some other thread claimed to be an African American. Makes complete sense now.

Ahh yes! An expert without any knowledge. Great going, you would do good as Trump's chief economic advisor.

Btw, weren't you the one who once said you are an American of Pakistani origin and then in some other thread claimed to be an African American. Makes complete sense now.

So, you have NOTHING to write on the subject, so let's write personal crap as always? You can measure someone's intelligence (or lack of it) just by seeing these posts. On Trump comment, I would love to serve my country, whether its working for Trump or Obama, period.

On the nationality, If your rear gets more hurt, you can call me Pakistani, if it gets worst by African, call me that. If it hurts real, real bad by me being French, call me a Frenchie. Its all about how much butt hurting you can tolerate, I can be anything that causes that rear pain :lol: :enjoy:.

BW, tomorrow, I'll be from Japan, name's Ishikimi (might mean fukk you in Japanese :rofl:)

Source- top ten list. Crap.

Awww....says an already "broken heart".....too many uber emotional Indian movies are being watched I assume?

This thread has a lot of serious material and calculations and numbers. We don't need gossip on here. Thank you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jesus "cupcake". I choked on my "coffee" munchkin .. Don't you ever ever ever ever ever ever ever try and be funny like that.

Pakistan surely should be ranked on the top of the list because in the near future, robots, money, prosperity etc would not be counted by themselves.

So much for your material and calculation cupcake .. :haha:

Btw did mommy with answering this yet or are you going to turn tail and run again "cupcake"?

Ok, This was expected. Someone doesn't tow your line of BULL.. You poop all over them. Very "Murican" of you must say,..

Now lets talk "turkey" ..

So basically some township is going to add 5 trillion USD to the Pakistani economy by 2020

Some endorsed and validated estimates for the world economy post 2020 are below ..

View attachment 297527

View attachment 297528
View attachment 297529

Your contention is A TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT project is going help Pakistan surpass India, Germany, France and United Kingdom by 2020. :coffee: :pakistan:

The current gold reserves of Pakistan are:

View attachment 297532

Current TOP 40 list for gold reserves are : (since you are so fond of Top Ten lists) :partay:
View attachment 297530

So basically by your logic (gold reserves et all) countries like Iraq, Venezuela and Libya are going to be super powers too. They have greater gold reserves than Pakistan.:pop:

Why not add North Korea while at it ..

:pop:

Anyway .. goodnight ..I will not dignify the rather sleazy personal attacks you resorted to with a response ..

Hope you find another top ten list tomorrow to help you digest your coffee ..

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom