What's new

Pakistan likely to have another Ballistic Missile test

whatever i say is from my pure analysis combined with my many friends useful points and mostly it comes true..
Btw u can join our secret fb group with little but talented and knowledgable members...its alternative to pdf for fb :-) ....send my ur fb profile link in inbox of pdf and i will send u request

you too for fb group

Too busy with office related stuff so never used Facebook much. Would have to actively search for the facebook profile I created ages ago... who knows if it still exists or not!

Well to all those ICBM lovers , what will u guys do fro Pakistan when sanctions come right after the test ,, How many Billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$ do u all have ..... If its less then 1 Billion $$$$ then its better if u all just keep your mouth shout and hold your horses and wait for right time!!!!!!!!
In reality we can go for 3500KM Max range ,,,,,, so we can hit India from any where (In Pakistan) . So Shaheen III 1A with max range of 3500km and Ababeel 2A with range of 3500Km max ........ we don't have to cross 4000km openly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now what we need is strong Air defence and faster and better CMs........ We need 50km battle field level + close point, air defence system , 150km + 300km both as medium category Air defence System and then 400+km as long range Air defence system ........................ Its time now , we have to focus on Air defence , .......... Build them in Pakistan and build them all in Large numbers cover each and every 400km with all of them , its time to have a multilayer air defence missile systems.
Sir your point is not incorrect but you are looking at just one side of the coin ... The other side is whatever defenses we put there are nations which can destroy them ...

First we need to understand that there is no basis to believe that western world who is destroying each and every muslim power will not cone for us ... Its a wrong assuumption .. If you dont believe than go and see iraq libya syria and yemen ... Specially iraq ... Iraq was a power house and us ally ... Look what they did to them ... Western power destabilised us by trying to suck us in afghanistan but thanks to Allah we passed that tough time through tactful dealings of our armed forces ... They are now sucking turkey in similar type of civil war ... If you cant see writing on the wall that sooner or later ksa and iran are going to destroy each other ...

Than finally it will be our turn ... They could use any reasons like killing millions of afghanis for alleged (still unproved) crimes of Osama ... Afghanistan gov was not even alleged to be involved in 9/11 ...

About sanction .. I agree its a risk but then we have to play our cards tactfully ... We need to get more allies in west specially france and germany ... Alliance to the level that they do not impose sanctions at their level ... For UN we need to get china and russia in confidence ro put veto on any resolution of security council ...

Regarding sanction by usa ... the worst effected area could be exports ... Yes there is a risk but we can live with that ... Sanctions could not be worst than 1998 ... Didnt we survived ? We are much better now ... Both diplomatically and in terms of sourcing of military equipmwnts ...

Too busy with office related stuff so never used Facebook much. Would have to actively search for the facebook profile I created ages ago... who knows if it still exists or not!
@MarvellousThunder@PDC same here ... I open facebook after months but still i am going to share ..

Hmmm, There must be a strong reason of these new capability demonstrator test.
1: Recent Indian ICBM Test.
2: Recent Indian Army chief's confession of existence of Cold Start and its possible use against Pakistan.

But what is coming next is really surprising if it is not repetition of any previous capability. Most of us knew that that Pakistan is working and possesses Underwater Cruise missile and also we also had idea that MIRV Tech is achieved by Pakistan few years back.

We were waiting for suitable time for those.
But what is now....?

ICBM...? not realy at the moment
ABM.....? No news but who knows as this is what we lack of at the moment.

I wish, this time surprise would be ABM_ Aameen!

Sir your point is not incorrect but you are looking at just one side of the coin ... The other side is whatever defenses we put there are nations which can destroy them ...

First we need to understand that there is no basis to believe that western world who is destroying each and every muslim power will not cone for us ... Its a wrong assuumption .. If you dont believe than go and see iraq libya syria and yemen ... Specially iraq ... Iraq was a power house and us ally ... Look what they did to them ... Western power destabilised us by trying to suck us in afghanistan but thanks to Allah we passed that tough time through tactful dealings of our armed forces ... They are now sucking turkey in similar type of civil war ... If you cant see writing on the wall that sooner or later ksa and iran are going to destroy each other ...

Than finally it will be our turn ... They could use any reasons like killing millions of afghanis for alleged (still unproved) crimes of Osama ... Afghanistan gov was not even alleged to be involved in 9/11 ...

About sanction .. I agree its a risk but then we have to play our cards tactfully ... We need to get more allies in west specially france and germany ... Alliance to the level that they do not impose sanctions at their level ... For UN we need to get china and russia in confidence ro put veto on any resolution of security council ...

Regarding sanction by usa ... the worst effected area could be exports ... Yes there is a risk but we can live with that ... Sanctions could not be worst than 1998 ... Didnt we survived ? We are much better now ... Both diplomatically and in terms of sourcing of military equipmwnts ...

@MarvellousThunder@PDC same here ... I open facebook after months but still i am going to share ..
Just face it bro,,,,,, We are not in a state of fighting USA or EU . We don't have resources and capacity at this moment , Its better for us to build one first. If we really want to stand!
Its time for us to go for better and more advance Air defence missile systems , short , medium and long range , advance enough to take down any thing.
Then we have to build our Navy , ICBM will bring sanctions only!!!!!!!!!!!! As I said we can have 3500km range Shaheen III 2 (IV) and same range Ababeel II.
Our enemy will know if Pakistan have 3500km+ they can come up with 4000km + to attack ! and Keep CHINA in your mind ;)
Its better if we face reality with open mind , Just look at Iran as soon as sanctions ends they went for USA airplanes biggest deal of the Iran History 100+ birds.
They are inviting EU countries to invest in many projects in Iran.
Build Pakistan economy , Add all the Gold and Copper Reserves in Pakistan's GDP or (Qumi Khazana) make sure we mine the gold and send all of it Stat Bank of Pakistan's gold reserves in Islamabad.
And mainly build Human resource of Pakistan . I mean HD , have more Doctors , Nurses , Engineers , Technicians , IT professionals, etc ... etc
And with all of above keep building and upgrading Army , Navy and Airforce. Better , advance and heavy eqm.

Note: 500 textile units closed in Faisalabad because of Gas problem , Electricity Problem , People dying in Tharre because of food and water crises , health facilities are in poorest condition , Just look at latest Stunt scandal (level of Pakistanis Authorities and corruption), Education , don't even ask. And people here want ICBM and ready to face Sanctions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just face it bro,,,,,, We are not in a state of fighting USA or EU . We don't have resources and capacity at this moment , Its better for us to build one first. If we really want to stand!
Its time for us to go for better and more advance Air defence missile systems , short , medium and long range , advance enough to take down any thing.
Then we have to build our Navy , ICBM will bring sanctions only!!!!!!!!!!!! As I said we can have 3500km range Shaheen III 2 (IV) and same range Ababeel II.
Our enemy will know if Pakistan have 3500km+ they can come up with 4000km + to attack ! and Keep CHINA in your mind ;)
Its better if we face reality with open mind , Just look at Iran as soon as sanctions ends they went for USA airplanes biggest deal of the Iran History 100+ birds.
Build Pakistan economy , Add all the Gold and Copper Reserves in Pakistan's GDP or (Qumi Khazana) make sure we mine the gold and send all of it Stat Bank of Pakistan's gold reserves in Islamabad.
And mainly build Human resource of Pakistan . I mean HD , have more Doctors , Nurses , Engineers , Technicians , IT professionals, etc ... etc
And with all of above keep building and upgrading Army , Navy and Airforce. Better , advance and heavy eqm.
Sir i am not disagreeing to your other points ... sure we should invest in HR .. economy is the key but i dont agree that EU and USA are not threat to us ... USA is a threat to every major muslim power ... we cant even punish goons challenging our basic belief system under the name of civil rights activists ...

Sir dont you remember 9/11 ... we always knew that taliban are our major ally and they had nothing to do with 9/11 ... it was al.qaeda but we were told to be put to stone age in case of non.cooperation .. and the results were devastating for both afghans and pakis ... we lost 100 time more innocent lives than the lives lost in 9/11 ... if we had the capacity to damage usa ... he would not have dear to treat us like slaves ... and litterally they do treat us like slaves ....

I do agree that we need air defense weapon but whatever area denial weapon we put ... usa will be able to counter that but there is no reliable means to counter mirv capable icbm ...

Usa will not treat us like tissue paper ... it will serve as a deterrent like shaheen is serving as a deterrent against israel ...

We need to work on every front be it economy ... air defense and icbm ... i agree we cant do everything togather but first identify the problem and agree the objecftive ... setting timelines is second ...

Sir i am not disagreeing to your other points ... sure we should invest in HR .. economy is the key but i dont agree that EU and USA are not threat to us ... USA is a threat to every major muslim power ... we cant even punish goons challenging our basic belief system under the name of civil rights activists ...

Sir dont you remember 9/11 ... we always knew that taliban are our major ally and they had nothing to do with 9/11 ... it was al.qaeda but we were told to be put to stone age in case of non.cooperation .. and the results were devastating for both afghans and pakis ... we lost 100 time more innocent lives than the lives lost in 9/11 ... if we had the capacity to damage usa ... he would not have dear to treat us like slaves ... and litterally they do treat us like slaves ....

I do agree that we need air defense weapon but whatever area denial weapon we put ... usa will be able to counter that but there is no reliable means to counter mirv capable icbm ...

Usa will not treat us like tissue paper ... it will serve as a deterrent like shaheen is serving as a deterrent against israel ...

We need to work on every front be it economy ... air defense and icbm ... i agree we cant do everything togather but first identify the problem and agree the objecftive ... setting timelines is second ...
Let me remind u a story , story which our Nanys use to tell us in our child hood , In this story , there was a Jin and the soul or life of that Jin is in parrot.............. Believe me we have the Jin's Parrot well under our ......
Now please think what I just said................. figure out the Jin and parrot !!!!!!! and enjoy the life , play your role in making and building of Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan has icbm.capability... and i feel they shud also announce it...

I think we are more threat from USA than india can ever be

Let me remind u a story , story which our Nanys use to tell us in our child hood , In this story , there was a Jin and the soul or life of that Jin is in parrot.............. Believe me we have the Jin's Parrot well under our ......
Now please think what I just said................. figure out the Jin and parrot !!!!!!! and enjoy the life , play your role in making and building of Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!
Sir please explain parrot in more direct code

Pakistan has icbm.capability... and i feel they shud also announce it...

I think we are more threat from USA than india can ever be
Sir is your statement is knowledge, analysis, opinion or speculation ?

Parrot is one hell of character in his/her self ! U have to look closely and think hard , U will find out may be 3 in this case !!!! Just cant explain more!!!! Sorry for that!!!!

Parrot is one hell of character in his/her self ! U have to look closely and think hard , U will find out may be 3 in this case !!!! Just cant explain more!!!! Sorry for that!!!!
I can relate one with the bigger brother of parrot i.e. shaheen ... Hope i am thinking in the right direction ...

Note: 500 textile units closed in Faisalabad because of Gas problem , Electricity Problem , People dying in Tharre because of food and water crises , health facilities are in poorest condition , Just look at latest Stunt scandal (level of Pakistanis Authorities and corruption), Education , don't even ask. And people here want ICBM and ready to face Sanctions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first we build strong economy than top notch defense than we should test ICBM, EU ans US is unreliable partners for Pakistan, EU and US somehow invade Pakistan in future to keep EU and US at bay we should develop an ICBM @The Accountant is right, i am against the ICBM from the beginning like you, i changed my mind now i am in favor of ICBM we should develop an ICBM

Sir is your statement is knowledge, analysis, opinion or speculation ?

I think there has been some.statements around this through official sources as well

first we build strong economy than top notch defense than we should test ICBM, EU ans US is unreliable partners for Pakistan, EU and US somehow invade Pakistan in future to keep EU and US at bay we should develop an ICBM @The Accountant is right, i am against the ICBM from the beginning like you, i changed my mind now i am in favor of ICBM we should develop an ICBM
An ideal scenario would be like we develop our nuclear weapons ... build them ,,, test them covertly ,,, either by using chinese flag or some other method ... surely intelligence agencies will get the wind but don't provide them enough proof to get tough sanctions ... even deploy them so that every country on the world think twice before any miss adventure against us ...

Remember building ICBM and building economy and other items are not mutually exclusive ... we can work on both at the same time ... even small but continous yearly budgets can contribute to ICBM program as we already do have lot of technologies available with us in Ababeel and Shaheen ...

Back
Top Bottom