What's new

Pakistan likely to have another Ballistic Missile test

Seriously, if the coalition of the willing comes knocking on our doorstep, we will need a coalition of our own with the likes of China and Russia. This is the practical reality of it. By ourselves, this is what it would look like even with ICBMs:

1. Buy off generals in the Army and Airforce so they don't even participate during the attack. The SPD would be a likely target.

2. Gather detailed intelligence on the locations of our nuclear facilities, mobile launch pads. Every satellite at disposal will be focused on us as well as spooks on the ground. Pakistanis are known sell outs.

3. The attack would come swift and it would come hard. Precision strikes against the very ICBMs and nukes that we cherish. Every imaginable technology will be used. From B2 Spirit bombers to F-22s. Air defence infrastructure will be on top of the list, and we are definitely not reknown for our prowess in electronic warfare.

4. Once our claws are out, India would be given free reign, as well as the Kabul dogs in Afghanistan.

If there is one single thing which can save our a**, it is electronic warfare. Every single gadgetry in the West's belt relies on electronics. Master it, and you will control the world.

Seriously, if the coalition of the willing comes knocking on our doorstep, we will need a coalition of our own with the likes of China and Russia. This is the practical reality of it. By ourselves, this is what it would look like even with ICBMs:

1. Buy off generals in the Army and Airforce so they don't even participate during the attack. The SPD would be a likely target.

2. Gather detailed intelligence on the locations of our nuclear facilities, mobile launch pads. Every satellite at disposal will be focused on us as well as spooks on the ground. Pakistanis are known sell outs.

3. The attack would come swift and it would come hard. Precision strikes against the very ICBMs and nukes that we cherish. Every imaginable technology will be used. From B2 Spirit bombers to F-22s. Air defence infrastructure will be on top of the list, and we are definitely not reknown for our prowess in electronic warfare.

4. Once our claws are out, India would be given free reign, as well as the Kabul dogs in Afghanistan.

If there is one single thing which can save our a**, it is electronic warfare. Every single gadgetry in the West's belt relies on electronics. Master it, and you will control the world.
Everything is needed electronics is also useless if you don't have fully equipped Army and also Missile force to back them and fight back the enemy forces.

test delay hogaya sunne mein aya bad weather ...halanke test to ispr release se kitne dinon pehle ho chuka hota hai...ye ISPR hamare dilon ke saath kyun khelta hai:cray::cray::cray::cray::(:(

Brother i equally shared the pain with you ...

but i heard that burnol was short in supply so as a goodwill justure test anouncement is delayed till stock of burnol reaches from china to ... you know what i mean :chilli::chilli::chilli:

for all of you who r crying for icbm..lets just agree on this that pakistan will definitely have icbm officially in next 5 years....ban me if i m wrong...i talk every thing with calculated analysis but i jut presented u the results which is yes in or before next 5 years

Everything is needed electronics is also useless if you don't have fully equipped Army and also Missile force to back them and fight back the enemy forces.

The Yugoslavs had neither nukes, nor ICBMs. And yet, they fought an international coalition and managed to take down a stealth fighter using the air defences that they had. That kill is a lesson for all other forces who find themselves at the weak end of asymmetric warfare. Additionally, the 'international coalition' won just by a thin margin. I am quoting my own post here. Please read the full article I have linked in that post. It is an eye opener.

For most of its 78 days of bombing, however, NATO was much less certain. As Benjamin Lambeth's lucid narrative reminds us, the received view at the time was that NATO was in real danger of losing the war. In fact, Milosevic's ultimate concession surprised many in the alliance, producing audible sighs of relief from Washington to Ankara.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/why-a-medium-heavy-strike-aircraft-for-defense-of-pakistan.470260/page-11#ixzz4X3epdLeI

The key in taking down a U.S. stealth fighter was the correct use of electronic warfare.

Exactly those who think we don't need and ICBM have a delusion that only India is our only enemy no Sir our enemy is Israel and also and right now we have relationship with USA and NATO but trusting them is nothing but living in fools paradise.

Mr Ballistic Missile can't be kept secret you are testing a Missile not some Rifle is being fired under some building basement or even a Tank or may a Fighter Jet can be kept hidden but not a Ballistic Missile test.
Zarvan sir ... whenever i see your posts i feel honoured ... unlike majority of senior members you understand very well that we live in a very materialistic world in which western powers are doing every possible crime on the earth to maintain their supermacy ... in previous century communism as a system was biggest threat to them but now islam is ... thats the reason they dont want true islamic system to establish anywhere in the world ...

Right now our gov are continously bowing down to these western powers but the moment they see us as a threat they will try to destroy us ...

We should definitely should have icbms to give a clear and loud message that anyone trying to slap cannot do so without a bloody nose IA ...

The Yugoslavs had neither nukes, nor ICBMs. And yet, they fought an international coalition and managed to take down a stealth fighter using the air defences that they had. That kill is a lesson for all other forces who find themselves at the weak end of asymmetric warfare. Additionally, the 'international coalition' won just by a thin margin. I am quoting my own post here. Please read the full article I have linked in that post. It is an eye opener.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/why-a-medium-heavy-strike-aircraft-for-defense-of-pakistan.470260/page-11#ixzz4X3epdLeI

The key in taking down a U.S. stealth fighter was the correct use of electronic warfare.
Yes and Yugoslavia is now in several pieces dam what a great example you just gave which exactly proves my point

for all of you who r crying for icbm..lets just agree on this that pakistan will definitely have icbm officially in next 5 years....ban me if i m wrong...i talk every thing with calculated analysis but i jut presented u the results which is yes in or before next 5 years
Sir if this is right than dinner to you anywhere in Karachi from me ...

Yes and Yugoslavia is now in several pieces dam what a great example you just gave which exactly proves my point

You aren't even trying to understand what I am saying. Open your mind and try to see the other person's point of view.

@MarvellousThunder@PDC 'Café Aylanto' comes highly recommended. The Tiramisu is something to die for.

Ok guys, had there been a test we would have heard about it. No update by ISPR not tweets from DG ISPR so whatever it was ..... it can wait (or have to :sick:)

Mods close the thread :cry::cry:

Well to all those ICBM lovers , what will u guys do fro Pakistan when sanctions come right after the test ,, How many Billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$ do u all have ..... If its less then 1 Billion $$$$ then its better if u all just keep your mouth shout and hold your horses and wait for right time!!!!!!!!
In reality we can go for 3500KM Max range ,,,,,, so we can hit India from any where (In Pakistan) . So Shaheen III 1A with max range of 3500km and Ababeel 2A with range of 3500Km max ........ we don't have to cross 4000km openly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now what we need is strong Air defence and faster and better CMs........ We need 50km battle field level + close point, air defence system , 150km + 300km both as medium category Air defence System and then 400+km as long range Air defence system ........................ Its time now , we have to focus on Air defence , .......... Build them in Pakistan and build them all in Large numbers cover each and every 400km with all of them , its time to have a multilayer air defence missile systems.

Well to all those ICBM lovers , what will u guys do fro Pakistan when sanctions come right after the test ,, How many Billions of $$$$$$$$$$$$ do u all have ..... If its less then 1 Billion $$$$ then its better if u all just keep your mouth shout and hold your horses and wait for right time!!!!!!!!
In reality we can go for 3500KM Max range ,,,,,, so we can hit India from any where (In Pakistan) . So Shaheen III 1A with max range of 3500km and Ababeel 2A with range of 3500Km max ........ we don't have to cross 4000km openly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now what we need is strong Air defence and faster and better CMs........ We need 50km battle field level + close point, air defence system , 150km + 300km both as medium category Air defence System and then 400+km as long range Air defence system ........................ Its time now , we have to focus on Air defence , .......... Build them in Pakistan and build them all in Large numbers cover each and every 400km with all of them , its time to have a multilayer air defence missile systems.
Also SLBM.

Good points. We need air defence both on land and at sea on our ships as well. Creating a robust system paired with effective radars in itself is a multi-billion dollar project. ICBMs are a distraction which give a false sense of security.

You aren't even trying to understand what I am saying. Open your mind and try to see the other person's point of view.

@MarvellousThunder@PDC 'Café Aylanto' comes highly recommended. The Tiramisu is something to die for.
whatever i say is from my pure analysis combined with my many friends useful points and mostly it comes true..
Btw u can join our secret fb group with little but talented and knowledgable members...its alternative to pdf for fb :-) ....send my ur fb profile link in inbox of pdf and i will send u request

you too for fb group

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom