What's new

Pakistan likely to buy China’s Z-10 Thunderbolt attack helicopters

Why must it fitted with Turkish weaponery? KD-10 a supposed heavy ATGM proves better than anything Turkey has. Plus KD-10 can be fitted on Wing Loong UCAV. So, its a weapon for many multiple platform.

I do not know what is the obsess of Pakistanis with Turkish weapon?

In fact, WZ-10 spec seems better than some of the contemporary attack helo but just too many bias opinion with basic stereotyping. The most important is WZ-10 is 100% sanction free. PA will never encounter the spare problem plague Cobra if they equipped with WZ-10 gunship.
Dude its not just about the ATGMs ,they even have laser guided rocket pods which are very helpful for long range precis attacks against any enemy.

China KD-10 ATGM belongs to a heavy class of ATGM that can strike 10km.
i am not saying anything about the KD-10 it is indeed a very capable missile, i am mainly talking about guided rocket pods which also have a range of 10 km

i am not saying anything about the KD-10 it is indeed a very capable missile, i am mainly talking about guided rocket pods which also have a range of 10 km

Do you mean Roketsan cirit rocket pod? Last I check , it only has a range of max 8km and a mere pathetic 3kg warhead.
I do not know what is the obsess with this rocket if you think its better than KD-10? Probably the low price and market gimmick.

Do you mean Roketsan cirit rocket pod? Last I check , it only has a range of max 8km and a mere pathetic 3kg warhead.
I do not know what is the obsess with this rocket if you think its better than KD-10? Probably the low price and market gimmick.
Yes rokestan cirit. 8 km is still alot specially when its precise. It has two modes Tri mode:- Anti Armour, Anti Personnel and Incendiary and Anti personal:- Increased Anti Personnel and Incendiary. It is not meant as an ATGM so i cant compare it to KD-10, however the KD-10 can be compared with UMTAS ATGM.

I was heard that pk will get 3 Z10 for free this year, is that true?

Good news but we get it in 10 years as we do usually where is J 10 just talk nothing reality based

Z10 again has western engine which means it will be blocked unless replaced with unproven weaker chinese engine
that is why we got 3 free helicopters to check the unproven engine out in combat situations

WZ-10 is considered as medium weight class and not light weight. T-129 and Italy Augusta are considered light weight. Max take off weight is 5tons while WZ-10 max is 7tons.

5000 kgis the empty weight of T-129 Atak. If It is loaded with missiles+radar, It reaches 6500-7000 kg... because wings have a 1200kg weapon carriage capacity...

Last edited:
5000 tonnes is the empty weight of T-129 Atak. If It is loaded with fuel+missiles+radar, It reaches 7000 tonnes...
5tons is the max. Empty weight is 3.6tons. Unless you claim T129 is not originated from Augusta attack helo. No say, it can be different so much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom