What's new

Pakistan left out from China's EMDCD 2022 conference

View attachment 857162

But earlier we used to hear from current imported government that Imran Khan isolated the Pakistan and Pakistan relations with brotherly states has been deteriorated if that was the case then what is this???? Where is Billu Rani and the much famed Hina Rabbani Khar or she once again will say I was not in the room?
As I suspected all along, it's time to kick out the spoiler India from BRICS and SCO all together, China can't let the Indians hijack the agendas of BRICS and SCO indefinitely, the sooner the better.

Well this imported government and army are only bothered about 2 things, first
is to legalise corruption and second is to rig the next election.
Due you think anyone would be stopping them!! When chokidar has opened the doors for the looters to come in and steal whatever they want to!

See what happened in Sind yesterday, people running after each other with lathis in their hands. I am sure ECP saw nothing wrong in the violence, and would declare the Local Elections fair and free.

What is the big deal, if few people smash each other heads with batons. All good in a living and thriving democracy.

The problem of Pakistan is always there, we should stay out of this. It’s very complicated, we can’t solve the problem from outside. It’s Pakistanis people responsibility to determine their country fate.
This is the most important point. It is up to Pakistanis to determine their own fate.

Massive failure of imported foreign minister and his team including khur

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor (within govt/military) moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of govt/mili-estab itself.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

As I suspected all along, it's time to kick out the spoiler India from BRICS and SCO all together, China can't let the Indians hijack the agendas of BRICS and SCO indefinitely, the sooner the better.
xi tler is powerless against India.
India is openly insulting China in its own forums and China has to quietly swallow the humiliation.

xi tler is powerless against India.
India is openly insulting China in its own forums and China has to quietly swallow the humiliation.
it might be the rules of the forum to reach decision by all consensus of the members. China can't do anything with current rules. Until the rules are changed or you spoiler India got kicked out the org, that's the solution.

Thanks to the Handlers of the Imported Regime.

This soft coup by Bajwa has screwed Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom