What's new

Pakistan lauds Chinese army assistance for search of Siachen avalanche vict

It goes without saying that our gratitude is deserved for all of our friends who have sent their teams to help us. Be they Americans, Chinese, Germans or any others. The help the Americans provided during the floods has not been forgotten by the Pakistani nation. It would be out of character for Pakistanis to hold back on gratitude for anyone who has helped us in times of natural disasters etc.

American provided help for the flood? Yes, by sending in aid workers disguised as CIA/MOSSAD agents?

It goes without saying that our gratitude is deserved for all of our friends who have sent their teams to help us. Be they Americans, Chinese, Germans or any others. The help the Americans provided during the floods has not been forgotten by the Pakistani nation. It would be out of character for Pakistanis to hold back on gratitude for anyone who has helped us in times of natural disasters etc.

American provided help for the flood? Yes, by sending in aid workers disguised as CIA/MOSSAD agents?

You can't question them, unfortunately some of them are pro-Americans which they are grateful their helps. They don't mind to send more spies killers to Pakistan.

US used Kashmir quake to send killer-spies into Pakistan

For what ? The PORK......

dont be like them...they have suffered a loss...they have a license to troll...you must understand them.

They are thanking a help which was too late and too little. Others dont wait for a thanking, they just offer --if accepted do their job and help sincerely without expecting anything back.

I cant believe India offered help faster than china..that too directly to their president. Way to go India !!

Where are these Indians that were criticizing China, now?
Here....

Siachen avalanche tragedy: Manmohan offers help to Pakistan

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Sunday offered Pakistan humanitarian assistance to help find survivors of a massive avalanche that hit a Pakistani army camp in the Siachen glacier in which 135 soldiers and civilians are feared dead.

During his talks with President Asif Ali Zardari, Manmohan Singh said he had heard the news about the avalanche. He added that if there was something humanitarian that was required of us, we would be happy to be of assistance, Foreign Secretary Ranjan Mathai told reporters.

Zardari thanked Manmohan Singh for his offer and said he would check and if there was any requirement, he would revert, Mathai said.

Siachen avalanche tragedy: Manmohan offers help to Pakistan - Times Of India

Their biggest agent is sat in the Presidency...You know who...
Americans dont need to send anybody in Disguise to Siachen...They can just ask our President whatever they want.
Although such comments show we dont trust USA on anything anymore and rightly so...

But lets make an exception for their help on natural disasters.

dont be like them...they have suffered a loss...they have a license to troll...you must understand them.

They are thanking a help which was too late and too little. Others dont wait for a thanking, they just offer --if accepted do their job and help sincerely without expecting anything back.

I cant believe India offered help faster than china..that too directly to their president. Way to go India !!

actually they were going to send in troops on the very next day, however last time they sent in troops (2010 flood) Many Indian generals lost their sleep and posted even more soldiers along the border!!

the same situation would've created problems as some Pakistani troops would have to go back to their posts to deal with scared Indians..

here is a little section from YOUR NEWS WEBSITE!

"The Chinese government was last week mulling over its options of sending both personnel and technical and financial support. The PLA, which has close ties with the Pakistani military, dispatched several thousand troops from its engineering and construction corps to assist in flood-relief in the disputed Gilgit-Baltistan region of ***************** Kashmir (***) in 2010.

This marked the first-ever instance of China sending aid over land, as 101 trucks from the far-western Xinjiang region were dispatched over the Karakoram highway.

China also provided $250 million to aid Pakistan's recovery from the floods, its biggest-ever grant of humanitarian aid.

The presence of PLA troops in the disputed region raised concerns in India, although Chinese officials told their Indian counterparts in talks when the matter was raised that the personnel present in the region were only providing humanitarian assistance and engaged in flood relief work. Indian Army Chief General V.K. Singh said last year that there were between 3,000 and 4,000 Chinese military personnel present in ***, including construction working teams and personnel for security purposes."

The Hindu : News / International : China sends technical assistance to avalanche-hit Siachen

Now Indians should leave this thread alone THANK YOU!!

I knowingly avoided saying this and commenting on this thread. But now that you mentioned, I have to say this so read on:

@ mods: I did not want to say this. A Pakistani forced me to. I'm bound to comment when a Pakistani brings India into a thread where it is least required.

Thanking China! lol what a joke!

What about thanking Switzerland?

Thanking Uncle Sam?

Thanking Germans?

Thanking first of all the ones who are the last ones to help is the worst ever example of boot-licking.

Other countries, especially the one Pakistanis hate the most these days, were already on the move when the Chinese were only 'considering' to help. lol

The Hindu : News / International : China expresses condolences, considers aid for Siachen avalanche

Does this not seem weird to you?

Those whom you consider your worst enemy are the first ones to help you.

Those whom you consider your best friend are the last ones to help you.

Heck, even India made the offer of help far before China did.

WTH!

This guy said we should thank a country that constantly fly its unmanned and maned drones to massacre our civilians, even women and children. Heavens, NO!

We are still clearly sane, knowing who is backing us, who is hurting us.

Those Indians are just using this horrible tragedy, in order to score some cheap political points.

Really pathetic behaviour that we have come to expect from them.

On topic: I wish the best of luck to our Pakistani brothers during this tragic situation. And I hope we are able to help more in the coming days. :tup:

And these Indians were actually celebrating deaths on other forums so we know who is genuine and who is shedding crocodile tears.Like i said before Indians are cockroaches hence should be treated like them.Now i have realized that the only good Indian is dead Indian.

This guy said we should thank a country that constantly fly its unmanned and maned drones to massacre our civilians, even women and children. Heavens, NO!

We are still clearly sane, knowing who is backing us, who is hurting us.

Who said anything about thanking for drones etc.?

And these Indians were actually celebrating deaths on other forums so we know who is genuine and who is shedding crocodile tears.Like i said before Indians are cockroaches hence should be treated like them.Now i have realized that the only good Indian is dead Indian.

we dont consider you even near cockroaches and only good paksitanis are those who are in history and gone from earth

Back
Top Bottom