What's new

Pakistan kis tarah ka hona chahiye?? - General Mohammad Zia Ul Haq.

This guy deserves all the scorn and abuse he gets, and more. He ruined Pakistan irreversibly, no doubt about that.

No he doesn't deserve any abuse but I made the comment considering that many posters on this forum are anti-Zia ul haq. In my view Zia ul haq did what he needed to do to stay in power because the general mood of the people of pakistan at that time was to have more islamization, it could be right or could be wrong one can debate its merit. All rulers do it to stay in power, Zia was himself a practicing muslim so he took the easier path which was compatible to his personality and was also in line to motivate those mujahideen fighting against soviets in 80s against soviets.

Last edited:
lollz he was illegal president and COAS so first he learn what legal ruler should be

sala jhoota 3 months main election karaoon ga . 11 years baad mar gya

No he doesn't deserve any abuse but I made the comment considering that many posters on this forum are anti-Zia ul haq. In my view Zia ul haq did what he needed to do to stay in power because the general mode of the people of pakistan was to have more islamization, it could be right or could be wrong one can debate its merit. All rulers do it to stay in power, Zia was himself a practicing muslim so he took the easier path which was compatible to his personality and was also in line to motivate those mujahideen fighting against soviets in 80s against soviets.

He was a bigot and an illegal dictator. He started the religious fire in Pakistan that is now burning up the country today.

Yes, he deserves to burn in Hell himself for those things.

Well, the question remains why is he abused? Some reason right?

I wud simply say that he is abused coz he killed Jinnah's Pakistan. And I believe that only Jinnah has the right to decide how Pakistan shud be and not some random guy.

I wud simply say that he is abused coz he killed Jinnah's Pakistan. And I believe that only Jinnah has the right to decide how Pakistan shud be and not some random guy.

Thank you for your comment, it is neither needed nor required.

Thank you for your comment, it is neither needed nor required.
Thanks for your feedback. Being a member I thot I have right to put my comments. Its your right to take it or leave it. Regards.

He is hated only by few "specific" religious and political groups, for the rest of pakistan he is a close chapter in the history of pakistan in whose tenure pakistan was in safe hands.

Last edited:
He is hated only by few "specific" religious and political groups, for the rest of pakistan he is a close chapter in the history of pakistan in whose tenure pakistan was in safe hands.

He is only loved by the same who worship devil. Psychos and terrorist love him .

He was a great leader of Pakistan, probably the greatest since Jinnah. He set Pakistan on the right track with his guidance and leadership. Kudos to this man!

Well. I dont think that he was a bad Pakistani... though he could do more. I consider him as mohib e watan Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom