What's new

Pakistan: Kalash valley people's unique culture

How many Kalash students are in Pakistani Universities? How many in Parliament? How many make up the work force?

If Kalash population increases then they can play a bigger role in Pakistani civil society.

the kalash are represented in thr national assembly by the representatives of the northern areas (Gilgit-Baltistan).

they dont attend universities in great numbers but neither does anyone really.

I have a feeling they have a commonality with the Tocharians people from central asia or at least have some traces of these people, not Greek..

Here are some tocharian mummies from north western China.

AAAAAmummy.jpg

The_Taklimakan_Mummies.jpg

The_Taklimakan_Mummies_4.jpg

These people were known to have colored eyes and hair..

These were one of the people(Along with Iranian tribes, Greeks,etc) that invaded India in the ancient epic wars like the Kurukshetra War. They failed. Their kingdom was called Tushara Kingdom by the Indians..

Last edited by a moderator:
The Kaylash People look more Aryans than Greeks. Blond hair and blue eyes are something which Hitler much sought after for the perfect aryan race. Their yearly dance and drink festival sounds more like German Oktober fest which further strengthens the Aryan connection notion..

Ethinic greeks are known to be dark eyes and hair with thick hair locks, brows and big wide eyes. Read the descriptions of ancient Greek people.

They might be Greek Aryan mixed too because Aryans supposedly came before Greeks.

The Kaylash People look more Aryans than Greeks. Blond hair and blue eyes are something which Hitler much sought after for the perfect aryan race. Their yearly dance and drink festival sounds more like German Oktober fest which further strengthens the Aryan connection notion..

Ethinic greeks are known to be dark eyes and hair with thick hair locks, brows and big wide eyes. Read the descriptions of ancient Greek people.

They might be Greek Aryan mixed too because Aryans supposedly came before Greeks.

The colored eye and color hair Aryan came from Hitler.. They probably didn't look nothing like that.

I have a kalash friend.......... Hes also my class fellow in my univ.

Kewl people.

Well you can say that but then their language is a mixture of Greek and Sanskrit, They still believe in the ancient Greek gods such as Zeus and Apollo but particularly Di Zau (Zeus's brother), their carvings are ripe with Macedonian symbology, the name 'Kalash' itself is the ancient Greek name for lapis lazuli (a gem which is found abundantly there), their burying rituals are that of ancient greece, They them selves believe and tell legends of their descent for the Greek armies of Alexander and Dionysus and then theres the way they look; light skin, blond hair and blue eyes:

djevojka.jpg

52275022.jpg

kalashboy.jpg

kalashgirl.jpg

Micheal Wood has written all about this in his book "In The Footsteps of Alexander The Great". You can check the following link to a forum for some extracts from this book:

Kalash people admitt:ancient Macedonians were Greek

An article from The Guardian:

Nikos Deja Vu - The Kalash People a lost Greek tribe struggles for survival

Apart from their pale skin, they have South Asian feautres. nose, forehead, nose bridge.

Lol "South Asian" features this coming from a Hindustani. Yeah we all know about the "South Asian" features Dravidians and other ethnic groups have.

Lol "South Asian" features this coming from a Hindustani. Yeah we all know about the "South Asian" features Dravidians and other ethnic groups have.

Oye chal nikal. I am a dogra rajput from Jammu. My bum is probably paler than your face. Some Pakistanis are pale, only because of us and the Pathans, if you know what I mean;). We have a word for Pakistanis, but if I say that here might get banned. So watch what you say son.:lol:

Oye chal nikal. I am a dogra rajput from Jammu. My bum is probably paler than your face. Some Pakistanis are pale, only because of us and the Pathans, if you know what I mean;). We have a word for Pakistanis, but if I say that here might get banned. So watch what you say son.:lol:

i might also like to add, turks iranians and arabs, as is the case with the karachites

Could the people in peasant class (especially turban class) be quiet, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom