What's new

Pakistan jumps into action fearing ‘polio’ travel ban

1stly not the thread to drag shariah in unnecessarily to get brownie points!

2ndly, what conflict of interest the only conflict I hear is people's disappointment abut not being allowed to actively participate in adultery! :unsure:

A. Not bothered on gaining any points for eg i have never opened a thread about upgrages in pdf ranking or thanks etc
B. glad to see far farsightedness , atleast you did noticed some thing however i specifically used the word STATE please look for defination

its free for the public here in India. you don't even have to go anywhere . . volunteers go around doors to doors. every 3 months.

and the newborns are given vaccination in the hospital itself.

Indian govt must be paying for it if not an NGO etc some one some where is paying for it point is money is involved

Enough of wicked cheating fake doctors in Pakistan

plenty .. i saw a program on ARY yesterday Saream was against the same , it was only in a specific district in karachi only God knows whats happening in the rest of the country there are millions.

A. Not bothered on gaining any points for eg i have never opened a thread about upgrages in pdf ranking or thanks etc
B. glad to see far farsightedness , atleast you did noticed some thing however i specifically used the word STATE please look for defination
well than to start with one should apply sharia to every thing it in their personal lives if they wish to , state and shariah cannot go together theere is a conflict of interest between both worlds.
To which I answered:
1stly not the thread to drag shariah in unnecessarily to get brownie points!

2ndly, what conflict of interest the only conflict I hear is people's disappointment abut not being allowed to actively participate in adultery!

PDF rankings and upgrades has nothing to do with you dragging Shariah...Are you highon Naswar?! :unsure:

And I believe I answered appropriately maybe you need to read within context

This is really bad, i got no words to express my disappointment, this will further create problems for overseas Pakistanis

Instead of opening another Thread I'll post it here....

Increasing polio cases: WHO slaps travel restrictions on Pakistan

Source: Polio cases: WHO slaps travel restrictions on Pakistan - Home - DAWN.COM

KARACHI: The World Health on Monday slapped strict travel restrictions on Pakistan due to the rising number of polio cases in the country.

The public health arm of the United Nations, issuing its new guidelines to fight the disease, has now made it mandatory for Pakistanis to travel with a polio vaccination certificate.

Pakistani citizens will not be allowed to travel abroad without the document certifying that they have been vaccinated for the virus.

Pakistan is one of only three countries where the crippling virus is endemic. The other two countries where polio is still endemic are Nigeria and Afghanistan.

Experts discussed various measures to curtail the spread of the virus in a four-day long convention in Geneva organised by the WHO.

According to a report issued at the convention, the virus is now seen to be spreading even in countries where it was previously said to have been eradicated.

The virus, which spreads by attacking and permanently crippling infants and children, can only be controlled through vaccination.

Pakistan is one of only three countries where the crippling virus is endemic.

@Talon Latest News...

@Pak-one According to WHO polio came from afghanistan to Pakistan in the declaration...I read on tv. Are you not convinced?
Where does the article mention that polio traveled from afghanistan to pakistan(basically FATA), i couldnt find it

Why doesnt Pakistan rope in celebrities to spread awareness about Polio. Like India used Amitabh Bachchan.

Why doesnt Pakistan rope in celebrities to spread awareness about Polio. Like India used Amitabh Bachchan.
Good Idea, I wonder who wants to get 2 bullets, 1 for HARAAAM acting 2nd for HARAAAM polio drops :unsure:

The prob is not that no one is doing their job...prob is mad people shooting those trying to do their job :(

Enough of wicked cheating fake doctors in Pakistan
prob 1 of the many reasons for development of stupid mindset like targeting polio workers :tsk:

Damn! thank God I already have the necessary visa in my passport! :undecided:

Why dont they make the vaccine in gas phase or something that will be absorbed through the skin and just spray those areas...Man these idiots dont wanna drink it we will spray it on you or release gas bombs with the vaccine to cure you :unsure:

I am a genius need to pass this idea to WHO...who has contacts?

lol,thats hilarious

even in india stupid mullahs spread a lot of propaganda that indian govt wanted to sterilize them with those drops.

but we continued our effort and all the wild polio cases are gone,,,last case was in 2010 in india,the disease has been eradicated

LOL! People will just get fake vaccination documents instead of getting vaccinated :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom