What's new

Pakistan issues permit for export of 25 endangered species to Dubai ruler

i DONT UNDERSTAND what is wrong with half of you who failed to read in context in my OP I HIGHLIGHTED probs with govt of Pakistan...everything following is linked to that! WHY THE HELL are you guys going off topic just coz some DUBAI guy here questioned the 25 species and DRAGGED Literally dragged his country into the discussion! WHICH ALL OF YOU turned a blind eye to!
The federal government of Pakistan

The whole thread - from OP is about GOVT OF PAKISTAN
The thread is in the Pakistani section!

Yet someone is coming in posing STUPID links to defend something that wasnt even questioned .....

SInce he wanted the limelight I gave it to him! WTH is everyone embarrassed about is above me...

I cant believe I have to explain my questions which people love to read out of context:
I asked Mr. Arab about the disease he answered in another post
How do we know they are not bringing in diseases? And why must the y raise them there , bring them to Pakistan to hunt? Sounds stupid waste of money, no?

This was for @Taygibay
They didnt inform the respected bodies, so obviously EVERYONE will suspect not everything is as shiny as presented!

If it is safe, and true, why evade authorities whit whom you sign agreements?
The question below was quoted for post 15 and I quoted it also!
Kindly also explain why hide from the Swiss body?

He answered something that wasnt even for him and well I replied him back only point no.3
ignoring the other points

and this is what the article is for...In case you dont know journalism was 1st started to educate the public about current affairs....And it is here reporting what our govt did why are you being overly defensive?

I even pointed to him that look buddy your post is about 1 issue the OP is about another...where I used we not him nor his govt! But of course one reading out of context can accuse anyone!
You see your post revolves around 1 issue...While OP is about 25 ENDANGERED SPECIES without a permit! And how Swiss bodies where we signed an agreement were not informed!

and Shariffs since they answer to your govt
Shariffs are in OUR govt! I caleld OUR govt a slave!
Some people really love to read between the lines!

our filthy govt
BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HE WAS SAYING!

HOW can you support and say it didnt happen
I also questioned what he wrote:
If you have your own plan than why import from Pakistan?
Can't understand why you are acting so childish over a half baked OP. He asked you what other species, and you went off ..........

Everything ok with you?
Milady, if I may, you do sound unusually, huh … let's say harsh, in your tone.
I understand your displeasure but such anger doesn't befit you.

Have a soothing evening and day IRL, Tay.

Now learn to read my posts in context!

If the Emiratis are concerned about the conservation of houbara bustard, their concerns are welcome. However, they could have helped in conservation efforts in Pakistan, instead of shipping them away. As for falcons, they are used in falconry. Not much conservation involved there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom