What's new

Pakistan issues a stark warning to Trump's Generals on the deteriorating situation in Afghanistan.

It would be poetic justice but I dont think things will go to such an extent.

Pakistan's usual black mail means nothing to US. bcos
1) Afghanistan is not that much important as syria. Syria is seen as russia's attempt to reestablish itself as main player. it is more of a power struggle less to do with terrorism.
2) Russia will not send its troop afghanistan, that would be the most stupid mistake. Why shed blood for no gain? they have already had their lessons.
3) Again who the hell is going to trust pakistan :D. Every one knows who is supporting taliban and who will benefit from this exercise.

Pakistan will try to convince world powers to send troops knowing very well such a thing will not happen. Then what?
Then pakistan will send its own troops and do what it wants, eliminate all taliban rivals. ISIS is just a ruse. why in the world would ISIS be interested in afghanistan? The so called ISIS are nothing but TTP.
I m surprised to see that you still think Taliban needs help of so called World powers army to Conquer what is their own and where they have sent WORLD powers to Grave .:rofl:. They are winning and doing talks with POWERS and preparing to establish diplomatic relations for coming future :enjoy::D

Hope You Understand NOW

i posed a simple question - that still defies answer.

In your opinion do you think it likely or unlikely that Pakistan, China, etc. will really declare war on the current Afghan government, send troops or money and strike Afghan military assets [and perhaps non-military ones] so as to get the Taliban back into power? Are they prepared to go that far?

If not your whole analysis is moot.

^^^^

It is a serious topic my friend be serious and stop making absurd conspiracy theories. No more jokes please.

Regards,
Jailer
Woow yeah i accept India is really serious to sabotage Pakistan, and India is spreading propaganda against Pakistan as well as this India who actively involve in conspiracy theories against Pakistan all around the world. so take your suggestion to your self. all knows very well who is behind in proxy war inside Pakistan and Afghanistan. why your RAW has failed to achieve peace in Afghanistan yet ? dont you think that indian RAW know all the terrorist camps inside Afghanistan

As if USA has any interests in stable Afghanistan.

Which taliban ? Good or Bad?
lithium and Opium not the manhunt for osama because he's been dead for a longtime.
There is no good or bad mercenaries can't be controlled.

lithium and Opium not the manhunt for osama because he's been dead for a longtime.
There is no good or bad mercenaries can't be controlled.
It is the Pakistani establishment which needs to realise that mercenaries cannot be controlled and they need to change policies in this regard.

i posed a simple question - that still defies answer.

In your opinion do you think it likely or unlikely that Pakistan, China, etc. will really declare war on the current Afghan government, send troops or money and strike Afghan military assets [and perhaps non-military ones] so as to get the Taliban back into power? Are they prepared to go that far?

If not your whole analysis is moot.

NO for full scale of war with *AFGHANISTAN* its not need on the first place. Objectives can be achieved only through airstrike or in IBO's a mix of airstrike and commandos can be use. Don't need to waste money on full scale war.

US & EU wanted to stay in Afghan to control pak/iran/china and they bleed pak brutally by proxy of ttp.
As world politics is changing by Trump and Brexit Factor maybe US wanted to get rid of its wars as its a big price to pay and even US is taking distance from EU & Nato.
Its in Pakistan's interest whoever will take power in Afghan try to get maximum influence so we get off to afghan border and focus on Kashmir

Back
Top Bottom