What's new

Pakistan Is Created For Ghazwa-e-Hind & Nishat-e-Sania (Irfan-ul-Haq Sahib)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want 2 knw hw many Pakistani's here really believing Ghazwa-e-Hind and associated crap stories?

Sahib-e-Nazar & Basirat Janab Irfan ul Haq Sahib....aka MORONS ....

what`s next??:azn:

Yaar ab Janay do, Jab Ghazwa-e-Hind ka time aay ga daikhe jaay ge, abhe pakistan ko tu sambhal lu

We should be careful of these fanatics ..these products coming out of pakistani society have already created chaos all over the world .. If reasonable people fail to voice their opinion , their silence will be fatal to their country and to the region ..

If this is thinking of most of Pakistani's [which is Hopefully not] then It's sad to say that this country has no future !!

Moderators should delete such threads Immediately

Sahib-e-Nazar & Basirat Janab Irfan ul Haq Sahib - Jehlum Pakistan, talks about existential objective of Pakistan is Ghazwa-e-Hind and Urooj-e-Sani

Wow this BS is really the EXISTENTIAL OBJECTIVE of Pakistan ? This is takes no-lifing to a whole new level......its all fine...its not like you guys are capable of doing anything except whine and throw a hissy fit.

There is so much more to life than " trying to do in your neighbor out of pure spite and jealousy". Next time, don't ask Allah (s.w.t) why he's being unjust and cruel......what you face now is well deserved.

-Shahabas.

You have to wait a lot for Ghazwa-e-Hind.
It's not that much early as you people are thinking.

somtimes I hear pakistani think tanks claiming that pakistan is going throuigh rough times and there is a threat to existence and on the other hand there are jokers like these who claim that they will destroy the neighbours..I dont know whom to belive.

I suppose Ghazwa-e-Hind is ZAHID Hamid Ideology -----:rofl:. Lal topi kabhi kabhi sudregha nahi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom