What's new

Pakistan is a great Nation

every country is great for their citizens even north Korean think their country is best place to live. for gaining international respect a country should earn respect not just militarily but politically and economically too. let others tell whether Pakistan is great or not...,

Waooo. you are hurt man!

Don-t worry, our national assembly assembly, foreign office and interior ministry are Indian proxies while they had been granted British passports for unknown reasons.

every country is great for their citizens even north Korean think their country is best place to live. for gaining international respect a country should earn respect not just militarily but politically and economically too. let others tell whether Pakistan is great or not...,

which country has bad relations with pakistan?

only India lol

secondly countries don't need stamp/approval of USA/wetsren countries to consider themselves great..

Pakistan is a great Nation. The people people are very hardworking. The world should not see Pakistan negatively.

There's a saying goes; if you've got no enemies, you're not doing something worthwhile... that's the case of Pakistan being presented to the world negatively.

US/India are the two nations with strongest media presentation on worlwide scale... and these two countries are the ones greatly pissed with Pakistan, and with no surprise Pakistan is being shown to the world in negative view.

...and as if we care.

Can you bother to support your claim and enlighten us as what made to start this thread calling Pakistan as a great nation…what great things you have done if shared, we will be greatly delighted to know it.

There's a saying goes; if you've got no enemies, you're not doing something worthwhile... that's the case of Pakistan being presented to the world negatively.

US/India are the two nations with strongest media presentation on worlwide scale... and these two countries are the one greatly pissed with Pakistan, and with no surprise it is being shown to the world in negative sense.

Thanks for complementing our media.

which country has bad relations with pakistan?

only India lol :D

secondly countries don't need stamp/approval of USA/wetsren countries to consider themselves great..

Kindly tell this to the OP.....or tell him what type of threads he should start...atleast what not to start.

If one Indian poster start posting it will become troll fest, we all will jump to save the face of our posters....Chain reaction....:enjoy:

Kindly tell this to the OP.....or tell him what type of threads he should start...atleast what not to start.

If one Indian poster start posting it will become troll fest, we all will jump to save the face of our posters....Chain reaction....:enjoy:

I dont see anything wrong with this topic. Yes it could be a wrong thread on indian defence forum but not on PDF :D

I know it will be hard for some indians to digest anything positive about pakistan because all they talk about pakistan is a terrorist failed state blah blah :)

I dont see anything wrong with this topic. Yes it could be a wrong thread on indian defence forum but not on PDF :D

I know it will be hard for some indians to digest anything positive about pakistan because all they talk about pakistan is a terrorist failed state blah blah :)

Can you bother to support your claim and enlighten us as what made to start this thread calling Pakistan as a great nation…what great things you have done if shared, we will be greatly delighted to know it.

We are great because we are a resilient nation. We have had more than our fair share of both natural and man made calamities, be it devastating floods, destructive earthquakes, heartbreaking avalanches and the ongoing WOT costing tens of thousands precious lives and billion in economy. Name any country going through such turmoil and still remaining resolute and willing to face challenges. Keep in mind what Hurricane Katrina did to US and the Tsunami to Japan. :pakistan:

Even I hate those topics mate.....you can't prosecute all Indians just for some leg pulling and sucide trolls. I am not saying this shouldn't be discuss , all I am saying these topics generally ends up in more hostility, less constructive discussion, several bans and infractions.

Sometimes senior members can't resist to answer, human nature, and then we have less good posters. So in a way we enable and fulfill the target the suicide trolls wanted to hit.

You know that.....

Even I hate those topics mate.....you can't prosecute all Indians just for some leg pulling and sucide trolls. I am not saying this shouldn't be discuss , all I am saying these topics generally ends up in more hostility, less constructive discussion, several bans and infractions.

Sometimes senior members can't resist to answer, human nature, and then we have less good posters. So in a way we enable and fulfill the target the suicide trolls wanted to hit.

You know that.....

We are great because we are a resilient nation. We have had more than our fair share of both natural and man made calamities, be it devastating floods, destructive earthquakes, heartbreaking avalanches and the ongoing WOT costing tens of thousands precious lives and billion in economy. Name any country going through such turmoil and still remaining resolute and willing to face challenges. Keep in mind what Hurricane Katrina did to US and the Tsunami to Japan.

As if you have any other option. its MAJBOORI not resilience.

if you love you house what do you care what other think of your house

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom