What's new

Pakistan, Iraq to sign defence cooperation pact

Here Guys ...

Although I am very sure, not a Dollar's worth of defense business will be allowed to slip out of American industry,
Yet I believe things may be analyzed in the following spectrum

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/256250-china-reaping-biggest-benefits-iraq-oil-boom.html

China is expanding, fast .. really fast; there will come a time when everyone will need to make friends with China .. like it or not.

in the past APC's and other material were sold to iraq (paid by US). i see low to med tech war material business to continue with iraq. mushshaq is a good possibility for iraq air force basic pilot training.

What can we gain with co-operating with Iraq. It'd be better to co-operate with Iran or Turkey?

This is a welcome development for 2 countries that face the same kind of threats. Terrorists have troubled the Iraqis as much as the terrorists have troubled us Pakistanis. Both countries should cooperate in defeating terrorism within their own borders.

Saturday, June 01, 2013 - Islamabad—Commander of the Iraqi Air Force, Lt Gen Anwer Hamad Ameen Ahmed visited Air Headquarters here on Friday and attended a briefing on the organization, role and functioning of Pakistan Air Force. The distinguished guest was received by Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force.On his arrival, a smartly turned out contingent of Pakistan Air Force presented the Guard of Honour. Later he was introduced to Principal Staff Officers of Pakistan Air Force, said a PAF press release issued here. He also called on Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt, Chief of the Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force, in his office. Both the dignitaries remained together for some time and discussed matters of professional interest. The distinguished guest also attended a briefing at Air Headquarters on the organization, role and functioning of Pakistan Air Force. Later in the day, the Iraqi Delegation also visited Air Defence Command, Pakistan Air Force. The Delegation attended a briefing on the working of Air Defence Command and also visited Air Defence Operation Centre

431779_455317234558457_1908620058_n.jpg

970289_455317171225130_942045350_n.jpg

941697_455317221225125_1498588771_n.jpg

375707_455317204558460_1111841175_n.jpg

who the f**k told ya that ISI created Talibans....
wake uo dude ISI just trained a bunck of people on government request...
Pakistan trained Talibans coz of Funds we were given by US and Arabs..
US and Arabs are real creator of Talibans US provided money and weapon while arabs provided man power and money.....
time to wake up honey bunney..:angry:

who's that gal and what she doing in pic?
Is she with Iraqi deligation??
well forgive me I can't resist...:D

We sent funds during the Russian phase....stopped after Russian left....Talibs came AFTER that. try reading up on it.

What can we gain with co-operating with Iraq. It'd be better to co-operate with Iran or Turkey?

please stop doing think, looking down about countries

we will gain knowledge experience and friendship

We sent funds during the Russian phase....stopped after Russian left....Talibs came AFTER that. try reading up on it.

The Talibs came because the royal mess that you left us with all these wonderful warlords called the Northern Alliance.. along with our Actualy guy Haqqani lay waste to Kabul and its surroundings. These were the next generation of fighters that we trained as part of OUR plan in case the Commies did not leave as quickly as expected.
In other words, they(talibs) took our establishment by surprise as they did everybody else.
To further this BS that we created and supported them we have all these trash pieces that form that backbone of wiki "references".

Where Pakistan did support them was when they took over and it would have been stupid to have hostile neighbors on both sides while the world has isolated you because of an attempt to balance out a hostile nuclear neighbor. If that is crime, Im very very glad we committed it.

Hajj & Umrah should be heavily taxed or completely outlawed. People should be taught the reality of imperialism rather than letting the society play in the hands of jahil mullahs...they are pawn of foreign powers for a very good reason. No one can deceive, manipulate and scam the society like they do and the religious fervor sparked by such idiots means more hajj and umrah pilgrims each year.

Hajj is not made compulsory by mullah but it is made compulsory by Allah (SWT) . And it's duty of every muslim, who can afford to do hajj once in life time. In the time of Hajj ,Pakistan and all countries gets benefit .our airlines gets sky high revenue and even if Saudi Arabia is getting money. Then what's the big deal, it is muslim country we should be happy that muslims are getting benefit. And most important thing is that hajj is source of unity among the muslim nations. It unites all countries. Regardless of any color or nationality it induce brotherly feelings inside us.

Yu threatening bro?
Do not forget, Iraq could invite NATO to use its airspace and land to bomb Tehran.

Your behaving like a kid dude, this is not a game and Iran cannot just let in wahabis cause the Iraqi military acts independent from Iran, you might cause chaos in Iraq with your own militias but you have no control over Saudis coming here..
What is wrong with Iraq building up its military to be able to confront its neighbours ? Iran might be allies with Iraq today that does not mean anything, Iran is still a threat to Iraq on the map.
Dream over your empire somewhere else
Iraq has no choice over NATO going into it's air space anyway little kid. You can't do jack about it. You can't even stop the Turk invading your air space.
second, Iran is not ally with Iraq but with Iraqi shia brothers and sisters. You're a fool if you think Iran is an ally with the entire Iraq with is also composed of wahabis saudi terrorists.

second, Iran is threat to Iraq in what sense? Iran is planing to invade Iraq or something? you say I am behaving like a kid?

Maybe @Abii @Era_923 @kollang @surrena @mohsen can shed some light on how Iran is planing to invade Iraq :lol:

seiously man, you people are bunch of jackasses, even after Iran helps you people from all them saudi terrorists now Iran is also a threat. :disagree:

Guys we should not fight with each other because we are ummat we are all one. If we fight then we will become more weak then dajalli forces will destroy us.
And I don't believe that we are Sunni, Shia or Wahhabi etc. I believe that we are creature of one Allah and follower of one RASOOL (SAW) and we have one Kaaba and we follow the holy book Quran.

Last edited:
If i had the power, authority, and influence in that country, the first thing i would do is drag every self appointed mullah and religious fanatic who is responsible for the sectarianism in my country and have them executed right on the spot. Such people who promote hatred based on religion and sects have divided my country and deserve nothing more and nothing less than a bullet in the skull.

Second in line for trial for treason would be the corrupt army and civilian gov.t politicians. They have a big hand in the mess as well.
Corrupt army?o_O ......bro pakistan army is the best in the world and our media is criticizing it all the times because it has sold out to the western forces....so don't listen to media bro.

This is what I do not understand at all... What makes Pakistanies feel JF-17 would be any superior to what US, USSR, or EU is providing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even India or China has not reached this far.......

Please explain...

Thanks.........quote]

Jf-17 is best fighter jet that Pakistan posses right now. We are giving our best technology to our Iraqi brothers and it's affordable too but America and others will not give their best to them. I'm not saying that they should not take weapons from us Russia or china, but the weapons that they will offer will be much expensive.

Last edited:
I am shocked to see how far Pakistani's will go to tout the line of their arab masters. Since when Northern Alliance called for overthrow of government in Pakistan and funded terrorist activities in Pakistan or behahded the soldiers of PA and NLI?

Northern Alliance only looks towards the interests of Afghanistan and foreign co-operation to support their agenda of better Afghanistan while Taliban seek total domination at all cost and by selling their soul to terrorist financiers if they have to.

Northern alliance would have never sheltered arab terrorist forces and Osama binladen or turned Afghanistan into a "perfect shariah state of Taliban".

Pakistani Mir Jafars like Nawaz and Zia sold the nations to the hounds to secure their own bank accounts. Remember the founder of Pakistan was also a shia and all arab backed sunni hardliners opposed the creation of Pakistan. Iran was the first state to recognize Pakistan. You should be thankful to the history atleast if not the people. No Shia is anti-Pakistan but arab slaves instigating violence in the name of purification are the real ghaddars. Until now, Shia's have always answered whenever the motherland called while sunni have produced slaves like Zia & Nawaz!

We do not have any beef against you even though you are the majority so please leave us alone and let us live the way we want to live.
Quaid e azam was neither Shia nor Sunni, he was simply muslim. When two british journalist asked him that what sect of Islam does he belongs to , he said I'm only muslim. I don't know where Sunni Shia started but I know one thing that our beloved Prophet(SAW) never called him self Sunni or Shia. We are all one ummat we should not do discrimination among us.

News from the MoD newspaper

ISOF commanders have been sent to Pakistan for advanced training with the SSG, Jordan and the US army rangers are involved in the training in KASOTC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom