What's new

Pakistan-India semi-final possible

Are you daft? What else does an "inform Irfan Pathan" mean? Pickup a Wren and Martin before you pick up a Wisden.

All right, first you write inform...and then you write IN-FORM:
Learn to read. An IN-FORM Irfan Pathan would have been awesome to have
All right, for a second you confused me as you would confuse other.
NOW:

How would you know if the guy was inform or Injured-overeight to begin with?

2011 Cricket World Cup Betting - Odds, Tips & Previews

Above ARE top 10 bookies dude....And before you forget, I gave you the odds of the W Cup and not the perticular match baba..

lolllllllllllllllll ahahhahahhahahahhahahhahaahahha i have mercy on you and your indian site. even indian site is not updated or lying hahahahaha

see you guru show that ladbrokes have rate 10/3

but ladbrokes site show this

Match betting
Event 1 2
Australia vs India 5/4 Susp. 8/13

Australia vs India Betting Odds |Bet at Ladbrokes.com

now tell me who is fake you or your site? hahahahahahhahaha

lolllllllllllllllll ahahhahahhahahahhahahhahaahahha i have mercy on you and your indian site. even indian site is not updated or lying hahahahaha

see you guru show that ladbrokes have rate 10/3

but ladbrokes site show this

Match betting
Event 1 2
Australia vs India 5/4 Susp. 8/13

Australia vs India Betting Odds |Bet at Ladbrokes.com

now tell me who is fake you or your site? hahahahahahhahaha

CHECK my previous post number 62...

i am glad its the semi and not the finals.

because i think pak would lose.

indian batting is strong, more confident and ruthless.

pakistani batsmen dont have confidence and are likely to retreat into their shell if a few wickets fall, india dont have the greatest bowling attack but they dont need it, bhaji and khan are enough to cause serious damage.

also pak bowling is hot/cold, i can see s few of our guys getting dismantled by indian batsmen

plus india have home advantage.

Too much pressure. As it is this QF format is a bit of chance. Keiron Pollard might win a QF for the Windies, Eoin Morgan can win one for the English and a Jesse Ryder can win one for NZ - all of these will not happen but I won't be surprised if at least one of these things happen.

Pakistan has to beat west indies first it's a big challenge in my opnion

If West Indies bats first and manages 250, they might have a chance. Otherwise Pakistan will cruise through this one.

india and pakistan are going to face tough battles west indies can do anything on their day pakistan should not be complacent they have to be on their toes on every single ball

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

pakistan must bat first INSHAHALLAH we win the toss and score around 250 to 280 runs

Chummi baba is working hard! :D :D

b029406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom