What's new

Pakistan India peace - What are benefits?

India will have greater business interests to exploit. Morale will rise here and social expenditure will increase.

Pakistan on the other hand will face a lot of internal tension and there will be turmoil for allegedly surrendering to India etc. Economically also Pakistani companies will be wiped out by India conglomerates. There will be greater influx of what many Pakistanis call Indian culture.

Peace will come for sure.

In short it will be great for India. Not so good for Pakistan.

Damn, there goes the chance for peace!! :D

There can never be peace in South Asia unless India gets to become the Brahmin and Pakistan gets to become the Shudar.

India seeks hegemony, for it to achieve it must destroy its opposition, which in this case is Pakistan. Once Pakistan is out of the scene, no one will question India's authority in S.A and India would be able to project power at will.

Those Pakistanis who think peace is possible while Pakistan keeping its freedom are fatally naive. As far as i am concerned, this is a fight from which only ONE will walk out of the ring alive, be it even on the life support..

Sorry to disappoint you, Pakistani medical facilities are far better then India. Cancer, Diabetes, Heart, bone, skin, eyes, etc all are second to none in the world.

@Topic

Well, it will benefit both side people. especially the kashmiris who are suffering most. Until both are separate and still live peacefully with each other, they both has potential to become supreme power of the world. The mental growth of south asia is even proven scientifically. The only drawback is attitude, which if get fixed then they will be the best together.

Good joke.. India is miles ahead of Pakistan in medical facilities and is one of top 5 countries for medical tourism.

The 5 best countries for medical tourism and overseas healthcare | Nomad Capitalist

There can never be peace in South Asia unless India gets to become the Brahmin and Pakistan gets to become the Shudar.

India seeks hegemony, for it to achieve it must destroy its opposition, which in this case is Pakistan. Once Pakistan is out of the scene, no one will question India's authority in S.A and India would be able to project power at will.

Those Pakistanis who think peace is possible while Pakistan keeping its freedom are fatally naive. As far as i am concerned, this is a fight from which only ONE will walk out of the ring alive, be it even on the life support..

We know who demands LAND from the other country.

so we know who seeks domination.

Good joke.. India is miles ahead of Pakistan in medical facilities and is one of top 5 countries for medical tourism.

The 5 best countries for medical tourism and overseas healthcare | Nomad Capitalist

What ever makes you happy. initial 2000s, Pakistan was always top choice for arab for healthcare. It only changed once security situation was got bad. But For Pakistanis, it's still better then rest of the world.

And Pakistanis aint going India for health care.

Last edited:

I think its time for you to step down from your adminstration post, you have lost the morality to run this forum with your such extreme view,your hate towards India has blinded your ability to reason with

I am sorry, but Hindus are peace loving people, we are very much thin and weak with respect to average wannabe Arab.

And let me tell you, in today's India, Shudra are much more powerful then Brahmin.

FYI, I am Brahmin.

Ok lets say Pakistan and India resolve their differences finally. Border disputes are settled. Peace treaty is signed.

What next?

All I can think of is more cricket matches and tomatoes crossing the wagah border. What else could happen?

Hahaha ! Nice April fool for members . And now let's be realistic ! Peace with India and Pakistan is just a dream never happens so the joke is on you. Are you even aware of the phase both the country added new equipments ? It looks like Pakistan have got alarm bell ringing day in and day out for the past 9 months . The picture is really unbelievable growth of Indian armed forces. NOW our PM must walk the talk or else table will be turned against us. Pakistan is in serious discussion with Saudis , China and at some point Russians due to Chinese influence for fund and weapons system to catch up with India . Because in future India is on the verge of matching China. So if by luck if China and India found any mutual solutions then Pakistan will get left our alone . From submarines , surface vessels to new fighters and missiles will flow in to Pakistan from now on. So again there will be equal and opposite reaction from Indian side . We don't to loss our balance in our strategic upper hand. With growing economy India will increase its defence spendings .
This will push Pakistan into panic mode with pressure from China it will start another war to stop Indian economy from growth path. So may be after that we will be in peace for another 20 - 30 years . there is a question mark about prediction after the war . Looks like BJP will rule India for another 10 years at least that's a decade of growth !!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom