What's new

Pakistan India peace - What are benefits?

Another ostrich.....until 2008, there was no hospital with Liver transplant facility. I think there is just one Hospital in the whole of Pakistan doing it...that too with visiting Indian doctors. Go to any renowned hospital in Punjab/Delhi you will find thousands of Pakistani patients.

Where did you come up with this bizarre argument...Gujarat riot has nothing to do with 1971...it happened in 2002 and the riots were instigated by burning 52 Hindu pilgrims in Godhra...please read what people post before coming with meaningless statements. A group of pilgrims gave shelter to a inter-religion couple...a Muslim girl and a Hindu boy...the girls relative along with local goons burned a train compartment...and what happened next is a tragic incident.

Now coming to N.Modi...yes he was he CM, he did what he was supposed to asked for additional force from neighbouring states and centre which was denied. Gujarat riot is the only riot in the Indian history where more Hindus were killed by police than rioters...Thousands of riots have taken place in India...but none had to go through the media trials and public humiliation...like Modi. There was a concious efforts to demonize him...and which have been successful. However, the next 12 years as CM of Gujarat he has changed perception...if elimination of Muslim was the idea why wasn't there any major riots in the state since 2002??

I never came up with this. I have quoted TIME TRAVEL who brought this up. Please read his post.

Bold part is sadly something practiced by both sides...Now as far 71 war is concerned then situation as well our vested interests lead to the war....so let's not put the entire blame on them....and yes i am not challenging the reasoning of the cost...all i am saying is we are also paying a cost...
then as it is what you sow is waht you will reap pakistan always invested in hate and revenge against india and indians and on all forums and at aal costs .... nowtell me is that thinking changing ....your guess is as good as mine

thanks but no thanks we dont any of pakistani favours... pakistanies apne pakistan me khush aur hum hindustaniapne hindustan me no need to get cossy again as we allknowwhat willbe the resultafter afew sugar coated talks

Dude you seriously need to rethink on what you are saying...look around the world...is this cost paid by western world? Am I for once saying lower your guard??...however does that mean cost that we are paying means nothing?? Had there been peace it would have been great...now since there it is not there we need to ensure we bring whatever cost we are paying to bare minimum...unfortunately our attitude is mere "RIP" whenever we hear about our next fallen lad and then move on for the next beer....feeling proud of being chanakyas...the krishnas...the ramas...
You are right. Upright. Correct.
And that is where you are wrong. In this jungle you need to be hard. The Yazidis could have survived had they had arms like the Kurds. That is just one example.

Mistaken. You don't realise do you? Carefully examine the events that happened in past 12 years and then tell me if business matters more to the world or their interests? You may have 1 billion plus to consume their products but they need a guarantor who can assure them safety of their interests.

Jinnah was a wise person (so were others) he soon realised his mistake and understood early that joining Congress is actually submission to rule of majority who are not willing to share. He was made to think otherwise and he succeeded in his revised goals, and that was I am sure not because of weak and submissive and cowardly nature of your people, in fact it was lust for power and rule and the intention not to share it with others.

Let me be honest unless you stop believing in that centuries old politics rule "Your neighbor is your enemy and neighbor of your neighbor is your friend" we cannot have peace.:p:

A country which is at a state where its hard for it to ensure guarantee of its own citizens and which has lost its trust and credibility in global world would be last place to look at as guarantor.

Earlier the Pakistan learns economic interests better it would be for its development and global peace.
Neither China nor India currently are interested in any kind of border related issues, both countries understand importance of economic might and are therefore working peacefully to resolve issues and grow fast to ensure better world to there citizens.

Pakistan has been and is a very important country, but in current economic and geo political scenario it is left way behind to gain any importance in global world.

You are very naive ,my friend. Indian Hindus at least hate Pakistanis with absolute loathing, for we remind them of a past they'd rather forget.

Only place India has for Pakistan is at its feet, as a subject. They have seeked to destroy us frim day one. They can't tolerate Muslims in Kashmir who are armed with stones, what makes you think they'll tolerate Muslims in Pakistan who are armed with Nukes?

Indians live very happily with more muslims that what pakistan has currently.
Unfortunately you cannot see that due to hate redness which was given instead of polio drops from birth onwards.

A country which is at a state where its hard for it to ensure guarantee of its own citizens and which has lost its trust and credibility in global world would be last place to look at as guarantor.

Earlier the Pakistan learns economic interests better it would be for its development and global peace.
Neither China nor India currently are interested in any kind of border related issues, both countries understand importance of economic might and are therefore working peacefully to resolve issues and grow fast to ensure better world to there citizens.

Pakistan has been and is a very important country, but in current economic and geo political scenario it is left way behind to gain any importance in global world.

Unfortunately you cannot see that due to hate redness which was given instead of polio drops from birth onwards.

* Indian Muslims are not Pakistanis therefore we don't give two hoots about what they are and what they are not. They are living in 'fear' not 'peace'.

* Hate is a human emotion. What i present are 'facts'. Hindu India wants to subvert the freedom and liberty of Muslim people, in Kashmir, in Hyderabad, East Pakistan, Gujrat, Pakistan and in Afghanistan.

* I firmly believe that India is our mortal enemy and there are no two ways about it. Only ONE of us will survive this !

We will see....................... by the way looking at world from what media wants you to see is never a good idea.

And last sentence I already said partition is a blessing for majority of India, sheep bear your bully attitude (this ban that ban, and threats) us Arabs (as your countrymen call us) would not have born that and still don't accept it.

how do I ascertain it ?

actually I am from a descent b-school and doing well in career. Maybe she is just networking with me or future opportunities ?

Also, she was really into me in final year of undergrad. (if you get the meaning) Still calls me an idiot for not picking the cues. But she has a boyfriend now who has a much better resume than me (sadly)

I feel like an idiot !

gtfo :P
I resume does not make a man , his inner strength and character does !!!! (If she has chosen some one else let her go)
Some times some people are meant to come into our lives for a particular period (some enrich, some drain) . dont think too much . shit happens!!!!! :)

Musharraf offered an olive branch by presenting his four point solution for Kashmir issue which would have ended hostilities between the two nations but the hawks in Dehli were too obsessed with "atoot ang".
Now unfortunately no one can normalise the situation as even Pakistanis won't accept the same four point agenda which their leader proposed back in 2006.
Mantaining the status quo is the best thing for both countries although it is neither an ideal situation nor peaceful.

* Indian Muslims are not Pakistanis therefore we don't give two hoots about what they are and what they are not. They are living in 'fear' not 'peace'.

* Hate is a human emotion. What i present are 'facts'. Hindu India wants to subvert the freedom and liberty of Muslim people, in Kashmir, in Hyderabad, East Pakistan, Gujrat, Pakistan and in Afghanistan.

* I firmly believe that India is our mortal enemy and there are no two ways about it. Only ONE of us will survive this !
0476.png

And why should a Hindu hate a muslim, be it Indian or be it a pakistani.
Unless and until you cause me some damage, there is no reason for me to hate you, thats as simple as that.

If Hindu India wanted to subvert muslim, then APJ Kalam would have not been the most loved President of India.
Hindus would have not visited Dargah at Aligarh, nor Hindus would have allowed national holidays on Islamic festivals.

Infact you feel that way because you have lived in a society where majority rules and minorities are suppressed.
In India bigger brother always gives more to younger one. Similarly minorities enjoy much more privileges in India.
Simple example is Haj Subsidy vs Amarnath Entry Tax.

Since you feel something it doesnt mean that is the only truth.
To see the truth you have to visit India, live here then only you can understand what does it mean to live in world of diversity.

Such hateredness is the reason why the pakistan lost its way.
Today its towards Hindus, tommorow it will be for some sect in Muslim, it will never die, it will only be reason for turmoil

We will see....................... by the way looking at world from what media wants you to see is never a good idea.

And last sentence I already said partition is a blessing for majority of India, sheep bear your bully attitude (this ban that ban, and threats) us Arabs (as your countrymen call us) would not have born that and still don't accept it.

At the end of day, one has to use his brains to understand, media in only a medium.

Bans are not specific to any religion, its applicable to all.
Arabs..lol...you people yourself belive in that, for us you are Pakistani, no muslim, no arab nothing, just pakistani.

ually I am from a descent b-school and doing well in career. Maybe she is just networking with me or future opportunities ?
I resume does not make a man , his inner strength and character does !!!! (If she has chosen some one else let her go)
Some times some people are meant to come into our lives for a particular period (some enrich, some drain) . dont think too much . shit happens!!!!! :)

LOL thanks ! But my query is still unanswered. Is she using me as a safety net ? How do i ascertain it ?

also, how do i get over her ? :(

@everyone else debating over a faggoty thread.. Get over it. Peace as of now is unthinkable between the two countries. Use your effort and time to discuss something useful rather than fiction. or better yet.. let me discuss some thing which is pertinent to my real life

At the end of day, one has to use his brains to understand, media in only a medium.

Bans are not specific to any religion, its applicable to all.
Arabs..lol...you people yourself belive in that, for us you are Pakistani, no muslim, no arab nothing, just pakistani.

Okay try banning people roaming naked in public (everyone including sadhus), try banning wasting milk and coconuts anywhere and everywhere, try banning dev dasis. And then may be we can say its fair treatment.

I did not know we Pakistanis consider ourselves Arabs till I read it in comments of your countrymen here.

LOL thanks ! But my query is still unanswered. Is she using me as a safety net ? How do i ascertain it ?

also, how do i get over her ? :(

@everyone else debating over a faggoty thread.. Get over it. Peace as of now is unthinkable between the two countries. Use your effort and time to discuss something useful rather than fiction. or better yet.. let me discuss some thing which is pertinent to my real life
Go ask her out , over coffee or dinner tell her you still have feelings and want to know what she feels. Whats the worst that can happen ? she says no!!!!
Better to know than live in hope i say:)

Most importantly TRAFFIC, RANK and REVENUE of this forum :pdf: will GO DOWN.
Root will be doomed. :-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom