What's new

Pakistan India Border/LOC Status-Update-Discussion

Actually no, If your read Amit Shah's statement today. Legally India still claims AKJ, GB. So LOC does not become international border.

I can claim to be president of India too...No one is stopping me...But that is just a fanboy statement..
There is a public support in India to remove 370...But BJP will not get any support for changing our boundary...On top of that, if we can not make Muslim population of valley happy...So why do we need another area that will increase pressure on us..

nothing is happening. our economy is in mess, we cannot go to war

no , look at the time and its just on twitter

Didn't stop the Vietnamese defeating the americans or the afghans defeating both the Soviet Union and America..... :azn:.........looks like they didn't get your memo......:azn:

I can claim to be president of India too...No one is stopping me...But that is just a fanboy statement..
There is a public support in India to remove 370...But BJP will not get any support for changing our boundary...On top of that, if we can not make Muslim population of valley happy...So why do we need another area that will increase pressure on us..

I agree, we don't have to act on it, but that does not mean, we give up our claim unilaterally.

Could you open up a thread and tell everyone to Calm THE FU$K DOWN!

Jazbaati qaum is frustrated. Aik to garmi bohat hai oopar say kashmir. When you have nowhere to take out your frustration then PDF is the place. The Brains are live and thinking . Just be quiet and analyse the situation, dont u think indians are doing the same ? they are quietly analysing.

Did you know, Germany was on the brink of bankruptcy when it started WW2?

Thats true, but Germany was making its own tanks, ships, planes, trucks, cars, guns and bullets. Majority of our stuff is imported.

Yes, it was amendment we added, and the majority of us wanted it to go, for the benefit of our people.

Hence we found a constitutional loop hole and used it. If supreme court strikes it down as unconstitutional , then so be it.

Lest you start talking about tearing up the constitutions. You have had 3 dictatorship, how many of your laws(which you still abide by) were made by your dictators ?

You just made a mockery of your own constitution and your own banana republic to satisfy your inner genocidal maniac

Even in all our 3 dictatorships we are yet to see kind of oppression that your country has imposed on people of IOK

You just made a mockery of your own constitution and your own banana republic to satisfy your inner genocidal maniac

Even in all our 3 dictatorships we are yet to see kind of oppression that your country has imposed on people of IOK

In that case, look no further than 1971, you will find 500,000 examples of it.

How many Kashmiri refugees have you ended with in last 30 years ? We ended up with 10 million Pakistani citizen in 7 month. That should explain the relative scale of oppression between the two states.

With the latest Gen Ghafoor tweet , LOC is no more, it's a battle front now.

In that case, look no further than 1971, you will find 500,000 examples of it.

How many Kashmiri refugees have you ended with in last 30 years ? We ended up with 10 million Pakistani citizen in 7 month. That should explain the relative scale of oppression between the two states.

Not this 1971 bullsh!t again

There are litterally hundreds and thousands of refugees living in AJK and rest of Pakistan from IOK. There are hundreds and thousands of refugees from Jammu as result of Jammu genocide

As I said. Sit down loser. Stop giving excuses for your genocidal wish to alter IOK demography

Not this 1971 bullsh!t again

There are litterally hundreds and thousands of refugees living in AJK and rest of Pakistan from IOK. There are hundreds and thousands of refugees from Jammu as result of Jammu genocide

As I said. Sit down loser. Stop giving excuses for your genocidal wish to alter IOK demography

So a hundred thousand in 30 years(or is it 70 years, since you are including pre India rule - partition riots also in it) vs 10 million in 7 months, where do you think the scale of oppression/genocide was more?

Back
Top Bottom