What's new

Pakistan in talks with Saudi Arabia to send combat troops to protect the kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haider Sahab, would you like to know more!

I own 3 companies under SAGIA and I pay SR180,000.00 (SR65,000.00 per company) to get their license renewed per year.
Agar tuwanu aur luchaan da pata karna hoye to tussi message karna![emoji12]
hoon tussi shikhaan diyan mojaan karoo.....assi ki karya. Ina pissa haga ta Canada aa jaoo. Plus lot of my friends bidding for CPEC projects in Pakistan.
http://www.cpecinfo.com/businessmen

Last edited:
RS did not send his troops but Bajwa did ... why not Bajwa send his own Sons and Grandson's to Front line ?

Will believe it only when ISPR confirms it.

RS did not send his troops but Bajwa did ... why not Bajwa send his own Sons and Grandson's to Front line ?

My understanding is that its just to ensure the conflict doesn't spill over into SA.

Its a good move that placates the GCC, while also reassuring the Iranians that Pakistan is still neutral. Its possible that the meeting with the Iranian ambassador after the Saudi meeting was also to reassure them of our intentions.

Why don't NS get green cards for all Pakistani expatriates living in the Kingdom in return of our Army's service?

We expatriates have to pay around $2,000.00 per year for residence permit renewal and from the mid of this year we have to pay an additional $400.00 per dependant under a single expatriate as tax for residence permit renewal.

On top of that we have to pay an extra $60.00 per person for exit re-entry visa just to leave the kingdom and come back later?!

Hi,

It could have happened if things were done right 2 years ago---.

I hope they cashier the general you spoke to. In 2015, we literally did not have the troops to spare. Especially not for what the Saudis were asking ("please fight and win our war for us"). In Spring 2015 Zarb-e-Azb was in full swing as was Khaybar-I & later II . Every combat brigade was committed to the ops; they were using Air Defense units in the Infantry Role. They had basically told the guys on the Eastern Border that if India invaded, they were to use nukes on the first say

Now the heavy troops commitments are over and troops available to us. Moreover, the Saudi effort has gone to hell in a handbasket; they have come cap in hand to us to pull their fat out of the fire.

Hi,

We always had enough troops to do the job and we could have easily increased the level of induction for new recruits---like for CPEC.

I have explained many a times over these 2 years----how the numbers be managed.

20000-30000 troops deployed to Yemen would have made no difference on the overall strength of the pak military---.

This has been discussed in detail my me in my old posts on this subject.

My understanding is that its just to ensure the conflict doesn't spill over into SA.

Its a good move that placates the GCC, while also reassuring the Iranians that Pakistan is still neutral. Its possible that the meeting with the Iranian ambassador after the Saudi meeting was also to reassure them of our intentions.

Have we not Learned our Lesson from Afghanistan ? 15 years of Guerrilla War because we went into Afghan war for the same Ummah shumma stuff .. 80K Pakistani were butchered with no End in sight , eventually Pakistan will be dragged in to Yemen and there comes Shia resistance in Pakistan, which is already busy in Target Killings in Karachi, RS did not send its troops to Yemen for a Reason which of course this Loosy Gen Bajwa did not understand .. but yeah he has to secure a Job in GCC as Adviser and a Plot for retirement

did you ever raise this question when we send troops on UN missions to the most brutal regions ?

No, because UN is a world wide Organization ... and Pakistan is not alone there, but here Pakistani Troops are going to Fight a sectarian WAR which is nothing but cause of Ego of some Kings and Queen in KSA ..

No, because UN is a world wide Organization ... and Pakistan is not alone there, but here Pakistani Troops are going to Fight a sectarian WAR which is nothing but cause of Ego of some Kings and Queen in KSA ..

We provide paid services that is all. We are working for own interests so there is no emotional reason here.

That deal could have resulted in a 15---30 billion dollars check a year to take the lead---. This deal---would be like " peanuts " compared to that.

Peanuts? Then Pakistan should simply refuse it right? Something tells me Saudis didn't offer anything back then and that's why case was presented in parliament. Otherwise one can always find excuse.

This happens when ex-CoAS joins as Sr post of others army and influence his previous old team . Why Saudis are paying hefty money to hire Mr. Raheel ? --- He is doing his job perfectly. Your PM was is in Saudi lobby since long back--- now they made army in their side too

Pockets of many individuals in army and politic are swelling at the cost of Pakistani national interest.

( When Pakistan decided not to join in Arab war you supported that stating many reasons--- now when your army is joining the war then also you don't have shortage of reason to support---both decisions cannot be right at the same time :) )
ENJOY
Dont worry or bitch. We have enough capacity to lead and manage foreign operations. If anything this shows that our clout is as strong as it ever. The freak isolation policy has failed terribly

Purely economic decision, after reduction in US money.
The question is what will be its impact,
1. Pakistan becomes a strongest country in the region militarily, by earning money and new weapons for usage of its armed forces.
2. Or Pakistan gets involved too deeply and a situation develops like Iraq, Syria or afghanistan in the game of powers for the control of Pakistani Armed forces.
You might as well kiss my arse.

If anything. This is to show middle finger to you guys. We are securing our interest. Forging new alliances, deepening old ones.

This is either a cunning step from the Saudis to post Pakistanis in front of the Houthis (put them under pressure in the name of protecting Islam) and then take Yemen down from behind, or a genuine step towards peace.

I very much doubt the latter, because Americans and Saudis want Houthis gone at any cost. That's what the events so far point to. Absolutely no respect for human life.

Iran will call the bluff. In my opinion, Pak Army will be called back soon. It's too hot.
EDIT:
Or they'll be asked to move away from the border to safety, still "protecting Islamic sites".
Unless they really do want escalation.
Nob. We kicked assisted sudis to get rid of Houthis back in 60s too. This time around we are here to show them, we have not abandoned them. The southern border of arabia needs to be secured

ME is of strategic interest to Pak State.

The peace and stability there has direct bearing on Pak Affairs...not angling the religious factor here.

Pak is South West Asian Regional Power...armed to teeth. It is about time that Pak State actively fosters the ME Security Architecture wherein Pak plays a central role.

Even Pak's own national security is tied there.

If ture, this news, then a wise move.

Now it would require the combined efforst of Gen. Rtd. Sharif and current bossman Bajwa... to work as tag team and keep these secterian from each other's throats.

Tall order, but together these two can pull it off.

I guess there is going to be a lot of air travel from Pak High Command and Pak Political Class in the coming time.

Act wisely but move when you must.

All the very best to Pak Armed Forces in SA!

Hi,

As I had stated awhile ago--Yemen was the moment of similar history making moment for Pakistan as that of east india company when they signed up some Maharajas in a military alliance to provide them protection in form of military force in case of an invasion.

Understanding the significance and importance of the issue---that is where Gen Raheel missed the boat 2 years ago---.

His simplicity of thought and mind got the better of him as a true visionary general who could visualize what would be happening in the future---pounce at the opportunity provided to him in the present to get the dividends in the coming years.

What had been done in our tribal belt---is the job of a corps commander level officer---and not that of a commander in chief---.

We will end up doing the same job for saudia---but with 40-50000 lost jobs---no special benefits for pakistani expats---and for far lesser funds than originally envisaged---you ask why---because the General Sahib says---' he could not comprehend the true picture two years ago '---.

Can you imagine---150 K pakistani troops in the GGC---including an air battle and a naval battle group---with a multiple Brigade strength + force available at a moments notice for any hot spots in the sub sahara and central africa---that would have been the moment of truth for the existence of pakistan when it would have discovered its true calling---Enforcer of peace and military leader of the region---.

Destinies of civilizations are built upon expanding their area of military influence and dominance in the region and beyond---and here we have pakistanis moaning and bit-ching about ' our ' soldiers dying in foreign countries---.

Fools cannot comprehend that is what soldiers do---that soldiers die far and out from the mainland for the glory of the nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom