What's new

Pakistan in talks for J-10 & have ordered KJ 2000?

Which Fighter is best for Pakistan to counter Rafale J-10B/C or J-11D ?

• J-10B/C

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • J-11D

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,

Sir----with just 4 posts to your name---what are you trying to achieve?

AoA. With all due respect if you have read the Ace's comments he basically make this fuss or misunderstanding, and its nothing to do with 4 posts of 4million.
Thanks

No one is hiding nothing.

You don't hide the F16/52 inductions or the recent awcs induction.
J10 will cost serious money.

Something you guys will struggle with as is well documented last decade or so.

very unrealistic thread.

one of many unforunately that are misleading and end in disappointment
When we inducted than we told and yes we hide many things we never told that bought A-100 MRL we never told we bought SH-1 Artillery and many more weapons

I think you was the person who answered on live television, Canada is one the states of america!!! oops

China tests ADVANCED STEALTH Aircraft J 20 rival to the US Air force F-22 and F-35 - PlayIt.pk

We do treat Canada like one of us. Kind of like a US state with a different passport, constitution and laws.

And you were that person who said the Chinese stealth is so advanced and stealthy that even the naked eye can't see it once its airborne!!!

By the way, the video doesn't show ANYTHING that's a rival to the -22. This "shitealthy" plane in this video link of yours, is using hot engines, with after burners, the RAM quoting doesn't look solid. At best, this is a 4th gen plane with "stealthy" features in terms of reduced RCS, etc. Not even close to the -22. I think our 80's technology, the F-117 may still be stealthier than this, to be honest. By putting lipstick on a pig, she doesn't become Miss. World.

And then you explain it in full 9 lines.

@Irfan Baloch The guy wasted his whole intelligence. :lol:

And....you are attempting to show us you are actually smart? By intervening in two people's conversation uninvited??? The OP asked a question and I responded, he didn't ask me he wanted a response in X lines and I responded the way I wanted. If you are so hurt with my 9 lines...imagine if this was a 9 something else...!!! Ouch!

And....you are attempting to show us you are actually smart? By intervening in two people's conversation uninvited??? The OP asked a question and I responded, he didn't ask me he wanted a response in X lines and I responded the way I wanted. If you are so hurt with my 9 lines...imagine if this was a 9 something else...!!! Ouch!

That seems got hurt...rather unintentionally though.

By the way do we need an invite to participate on a public forum, or you got a written invite to post your funny emoticons out here. :lol:

It was said in light, dont ruin it.

Getting J-10 is a good decision but it would be better, PAF gets AESA, improved avionics and increase the payload of JF-17, if it needs them so badly. Purchasing J-10 just because IAF is getting Rafale is a not how the procurement should be justified. We need J-10 so that we can know it inside out and use the knowledge gained to improve JF-17, is how it should be and justified.

We need J-10 to fill the gaps but the numbers should not be so high that we have no money left for 5th generation. The wise thing would be to get a couple of squadrons of j-10 and try to get in joint venture with chinese in one of their 5th generation projects.

As far as PN's needs are concerned they should be addressed asap. If the navy thinks they need J-11b and chinese are willing to export them get them, imposing JF-17 on the navy against their will would do no good. They are to face an adversary that at the moment both out number and out gun them. Their demands are justified, they need a platform that has long range and can carry heavy payloads and at the moment JF-17 is lacking in both the areas.

J-10B news.gif
The news is right we are going for J-10B. They are already flying in Plaaf as a test bed for new missiles and weapons integration. China made these birds for us which could not be delivered as PAF tried for FC-31 which is not ready yet to mate wih any AIR FORCE.

View attachment 217196 The news is right we are going for J-10B. They are already flying in Plaaf as a test bed for new missiles and weapons integration. China made these birds for us which could not be delivered as PAF tried for FC-31 which is not ready yet to mate wih any AIR FORCE.

report seem bogus as the stated price of J-10 is '35 million' per plane

Well what the news is that if PAF gets J-10 it wont be J-10B exactly but FC-20 that is a export variant of J-10B. So does anyone knows what the variations are?

View attachment 217196 The news is right we are going for J-10B. They are already flying in Plaaf as a test bed for new missiles and weapons integration. China made these birds for us which could not be delivered as PAF tried for FC-31 which is not ready yet to mate wih any AIR FORCE.
First of all which news paper is this?
Though I rarely accept what the news paper say about defence deals but the number it quotes is 40 and what I have heard is 36 so its close. Moreover I think the delivery time is way too quick, 2014-2015 was the time frame given when we were in talks during Musharraf's era so it does not makes sense unless we have resumed the previous order.

report seem bogus as the stated price of J-10 is '35 million' per plane
I hope you are saying the cost is high?, because if that is the case you are right. The price of the plane is somewhere between $27-28 million. however these deals don't include the planes only but spares and training cost as well, and these take the unit cost to be higher than quoted.

$2.4 billion was decided for 58 jets I think its the right price for 36 single seat and 4 double seat

China has a capacity to make 38 fighters in a year. I read it in Janes defence article last year for J-10 type aircrafts. I think search wikipedia for J-10 fighters.

I hope you are saying the cost is high?, because if that is the case you are right. The price of the plane is somewhere between $27-28 million. however these deals don't include the planes only but spares and training cost as well, and these take the unit cost to be higher than quoted.

as per reports (which may or may not be wrong) price of J-10b is around 60 million, secondly as per previously rumored Pak-China contract for 36 J-10 was of expected worth around $ 1.4 billion which mean 38.88 million per plane in year 2007-2008; so in short wait & see ....

$2.4 billion was decided for 58 jets I think its the right price for 36 single seat and 4 double seat

China has a capacity to make 38 fighters in a year. I read it in Janes defence article last year for J-10 type aircrafts. I think search wikipedia for J-10 fighters.

The Chinese are giving you guys serious discount and PAF's selected avionics, capabilities, etc. It'll cost around $ 40 million a plan. Since India signed Rafale, the PAF is kind of pushed into a corner now. Ideally, the would've like to wait for JFT block III, which would be a different plane all together and get J-31. However, you can't do a jet to jet match with India right now, but Rafale deal had to be countered to maintain some deterrence. Expect 36-40 planer delivered in the next 18 months.

The Chinese are giving you guys serious discount and PAF's selected avionics, capabilities, etc. It'll cost around $ 40 million a plan. Since India signed Rafale, the PAF is kind of pushed into a corner now. Ideally, the would've like to wait for JFT block III, which would be a different plane all together and get J-31. However, you can't do a jet to jet match with India right now, but Rafale deal had to be countered to maintain some deterrence. Expect 36-40 planer delivered in the next 18 months.

BLKIII is not coming in another 5 years at least. J-10 brings us a breathing space, added capabilities not to mention a medium weight MR aircraft that JF-17 cannot be.

BLKIII is not coming in another 5 years at least. J-10 brings us a breathing space, added capabilities not to mention a medium weight MR aircraft that JF-17 cannot be.

I agree. But I think J-11's would've been nicer, specially a couple of squadrons for the Navy. But those will come too in the next few years. The economy is improving so spending a couple of billions on jets shouldn't be that big of a deal. You are buying 7 subs in one shot so there is money in the pipeline

Back
Top Bottom