What's new

Pakistan in Pictures

bloody nice pictures man...u guys should focus on tourism sector & attracting foreign tourist..trust me u gonna earn a lot hard cash

pakistan___kaghan_valley_5_by_pakdev-d2y1sp6.jpg

Cold_Valley_by_HA91.jpg

pakistan___deosai_plains_1_by_pakdev-d36ykok.jpg

Pakistan____Domail_Valley_1_by_pakdev.jpg

Brilliant work Khan and Mehru you guys don't disappoint and constantly put up pictures to amaze us all. Props to you guys.

bloody nice pictures man...u guys should focus on tourism sector & attracting foreign tourist..trust me u gonna earn a lot hard cash

Pakistan needs to sort out it's security concern then i'm certain we will have a steady flow of tourist especially to these region as they are still extremely peaceful unlike the rest of Pakistan.

A beautiful paradise. :pakistan:

More Chinese tourists should visit there.

As China economy continues to prosper and the people become more wealthier i'm certain we will see this happen and many villagers i know from the North informed me on my last visit that they have a great deal Chinese people visit the Northern towns, Pakistan is proud to host Chinese people and any other nationality bar Indians.

I just wished we had a competant government so people all around could see the great beauty this country contains within it, Pakistanis are probably the greatest host anyone could wish for as our people are known for their hospitality when welcoming guests. We have a great deal to offer the world and it's about time the people demand their rights so they can showcase their talents and attributes to the rest of the world.

Jeez guys atleast mention alertness for weak hearted ones because mine stopped beating for a while!

yar plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its my request to mention the names of places in pics :mad:

3185010608_4b2e5d139d.jpg

Sangla Hill

is was born in sangla hill city named by bristisher its near faisalabad this hill is really important as a historic point of view also alexander the great stayed on the top of hill when he visited this area in his times .....

It is an historic town located at a height of 313m from sea level[1]. The town has some very old buildings belonging to Hindu people who left them in place during the partition of 1947. A Hindu temple is still visible at the side of Salarwala Sangla Hill road just outside the main city. The chief feature and logical reason for the name of the town is a hill. The magnificent peak of this hill is visible from five miles.

The whole city is built around the Main bazaar and the Committee bazaar which lie at the heart of the city and act as the economic center of the city. All the shops and markets are situated here and this also acts as the primary source of income.
There are several stories about Alexander the Great visiting the hill, spending almost a year at the peak, and liking it. At that time the hill was a massive one. Some hills were also in chak no 46 chatha. But now they have almost vanished. It is strange due to the presence of a lonely hill in it. These hills are strange because the land almost within 100 km does not contain any hill and is a perfect plain.
The city is 20 km south-west of Shahkot and 35 km North West of Sheikhupura.

3185010608_4b2e5d139d.jpg

Sangla Hill

is was born in sangla hill city named by bristisher its near faisalabad this hill is really important as a historic point of view also alexander the great stayed on the top of hill when he visited this area in his times .....

It is an historic town located at a height of 313m from sea level[1]. The town has some very old buildings belonging to Hindu people who left them in place during the partition of 1947. A Hindu temple is still visible at the side of Salarwala Sangla Hill road just outside the main city. The chief feature and logical reason for the name of the town is a hill. The magnificent peak of this hill is visible from five miles.

The whole city is built around the Main bazaar and the Committee bazaar which lie at the heart of the city and act as the economic center of the city. All the shops and markets are situated here and this also acts as the primary source of income.
There are several stories about Alexander the Great visiting the hill, spending almost a year at the peak, and liking it. At that time the hill was a massive one. Some hills were also in chak no 46 chatha. But now they have almost vanished. It is strange due to the presence of a lonely hill in it. These hills are strange because the land almost within 100 km does not contain any hill and is a perfect plain.
The city is 20 km south-west of Shahkot and 35 km North West of Sheikhupura.

I saw this place when i was a kid.....It looked massive....... wat has happened to it?

I saw this place when i was a kid.....It looked massive....... wat has happened to it?

this hill was spreaded on sum kms but govt cutted it and used stones in making of roads etc but in 90s govt made this hill station as park now there is not cutting etc going on from 90s but the size of hill is much lower then before

Mullah ki Basti

2.jpg

dudipatsar lake, kaghan valley
3.jpg

Balakot , kaghan valley

6.jpg

Naran valley

9.jpg

Naran valley

11.jpg

Naran valley

13.jpg