What's new

Pakistan in 50 Travel Destinations That Will Be Huge In The Next 10 Years

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
50 Travel Destinations That Will Be Huge In The Next 10 Years

Top travel destinations like Paris and New York get so many visitors each year that trips to these destinations can be disappointing experiences filled with crowded tourist sites, overpriced hotels, and bad restaurants.

So it makes sense that travelers are looking to other, lesser-known destinations for their next trip.

Love Home Swap compiled a list of the top 50 up-and-coming countries to watch, based on data from the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC). They compared growth figures for each country by looking at the annual growth per year figures for travel and tourism's direct contribution to the country's GDP between 2014 and 2024.

The list was dominated by countries in Africa, with Namibia taking the number one spot. Sixteen other African countries made the list, including Zambia (No. 3), Angola (No. 4), and Cameroon (No. 16).

Several Asian countries also made the list, including China (No. 5), Burma (No. 7), Cambodia (No. 8), and Thailand (No. 9).

Although some of these destinations don't necessarily have the infrastructure ready yet to support tourism, they are building up hotels, restaurants, and shops that cater to foreign visitors and promoting themselves as top tourist destinations.

See the infographic below for the full list.

479250-lhs-upcomingcountries6.png

Read more: Up And Coming Travel Destinations - Business Insider
50 holiday hotspots to watch | Love Home Swap

Last edited:
true...visiting expensive European and American cities is just waste of money...there is nothing new to explore...its too crowded during summer when most people visit the places..most European streets, houses and architecture look almost same..so if you visit one European city then all other stand void when it comes to excitement! ...I think Africa and Asia have more diversification to offer.!

I enjoy travelling in an ideal world everywhere would be peaceful enough to visit in a lifetime.

Why have we not set up beach resorts?? There is a huge coastline with sandy beach and blue ocean. Have its own airport and be secure. I would holiday there.

true...visiting expensive European and American cities is just waste of money...there is nothing new to explore...its too crowded during summer when most people visit the places..most European streets, houses and architecture look almost same..so if you visit one European city then all other stand void when it comes to excitement! ...I think Africa and Asia have more diversification to offer.!

You are right to extent, at most one just need to visit one South European country and one Scandinavia country.:cry:

I enjoy travelling in an ideal world everywhere would be peaceful enough to visit in a lifetime.

Why have we not set up beach resorts?? There is a huge coastline with sandy beach and blue ocean. Have its own airport and be secure. I would holiday there.

There will be one in Gadani and Gwader soon. Balochistan is best place for that because of less population. Anyway hopefully Pakistan can get rid of BLA, TTP in 10 years.

You are right to extent, at most one just need to visit one South European country and one Scandinavia country.:cry:

There will be one in Gadani and Gwader soon. Balochistan is best place for that because of less population. Anyway hopefully Pakistan can get rid of BLA, TTP in 10 years.
why crying profile pic?

World heritage sites, cool, but then they only mention mosques? We have the highest mountains in the world and the most scenic valleys, hills etc out there!

Anyway. Don't come just yet. :what:

Last edited:
"IF the country becomes more peaceful, visitor numbers are predicted to rise."

Mighty big IF. Very iffy.

Pakistan is rich in tourist attraction and very interesting place to visit whether you fond of sky high mountains, lush green valleys, mighty rivers, beautiful lakes, historical buildings/architectures, ancient civilisations, deserts/caves, and amazing wildlife. Wish we get peace and prosperity

Back
Top Bottom