What's new

Pakistan in 50 Travel Destinations That Will Be Huge In The Next 10 Years

I enjoy travelling in an ideal world everywhere would be peaceful enough to visit in a lifetime.

Why have we not set up beach resorts?? There is a huge coastline with sandy beach and blue ocean. Have its own airport and be secure. I would holiday there.

people just come to beach resort, beach resort crowd also needs drinks and gambling. Visiting a quiet and peaceful beach resort in Baluchistan can be made a part of a tour Package along with trips to historical places in Sind, otherwise there are so many places with beach resorts and gambling and booz that Pakistan will not look attractive as compared to those.

Given the right push to development of tourism in Pakistan this sector can become one of the biggest revenue earner for the govt, specially Blauchistan

World heritage sites, cool, but then they only mention mosques? We have the highest mountains in the world and the most scenic valleys, hills etc out there!

Anyway. Don't come just yet. :what:

If I am an industrious man in pakistan, I would venture into Tourism for sure. Once the terrorism menace ends, that's the best domain to have presence in I would say. All resources are there lying ready to be taken advantage of !

people just come to beach resort, beach resort crowd also needs drinks and gambling. Visiting a quiet and peaceful beach resort in Baluchistan can be made a part of a tour Package along with trips to historical places in Sind, otherwise there are so many places with beach resorts and gambling and booz that Pakistan will not look attractive as compared to those.

I have said this a million times. When you guys post those beautiful pics, for fucks sake give some info about direction/maps/nearest airports etc. Otherwise whats the difference between those pics and a random wallpaper ?

@Shamain

If I am an industrious man in pakistan, I would venture into Tourism for sure. Once the terrorism menace ends, that's the best domain to have presence in I would say. All resources are there lying ready to be taken advantage of !

I have said this a million times. When you guys post those beautiful pics, for fucks sake give some info about direction/maps/nearest airports etc. Otherwise whats the difference between those pics and a random wallpaper ?

@Shamain

The issue is we dont have a tourism ministry,secondly ,people posting images themselves dont know directions etc. However, i like your suggestion. In kashmir there isnt built any airport yet, but gb has. You mainly start your road journey to kashmir from islmabad and also flights to gb go from islambad only.
Anyways, for kashmir there is a tour operator called AJK tours.
I dont know service quality.but im giving their name.

AJKTours - Premier Tour Operator in Neelum Valley , Rawalakot and Azad Kashmir | Neelum Valley

You are welcome to visit kashmir,
and welcome back from the ban :p:

If UAE and Turkey permit it then why can't Pakistan?

If you don't drink then don't holiday there. Not everything has to become a historical borefest.

If UAE and Turkey permit it then why can't Pakistan?

If you don't drink then don't holiday there. Not everything has to become a historical borefest.

or Pakistan can take a tip or two from Thailand and open brothels too and if you dont want to do it just dont come here, or do you draw a line at drinking

or Pakistan can take a tip or two from Thailand and open brothels too and if you dont want to do it just dont come here, or do you draw a line at drinking

There are brothels already in many parts of Pakistan.

Nobody is asking to go to those extremes. Just a nice fun resort by the beach with bars and clubs to attract foreign tourists just like in Turkey and UAE. There is nothing wrong with this. If you don't drink then don't drink.

Nobody is asking to go to those extremes. Just a nice fun resort by the beach with bars and clubs to attract foreign tourists just like in Turkey and UAE. There is nothing wrong with this. If you don't drink then don't drink.

Such a resort would be a prime target for terrorists to blow up.

50 Travel Destinations That Will Be Huge In The Next 10 Years

Top travel destinations like Paris and New York get so many visitors each year that trips to these destinations can be disappointing experiences filled with crowded tourist sites, overpriced hotels, and bad restaurants.

So it makes sense that travelers are looking to other, lesser-known destinations for their next trip.

Love Home Swap compiled a list of the top 50 up-and-coming countries to watch, based on data from the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC). They compared growth figures for each country by looking at the annual growth per year figures for travel and tourism's direct contribution to the country's GDP between 2014 and 2024.

The list was dominated by countries in Africa, with Namibia taking the number one spot. Sixteen other African countries made the list, including Zambia (No. 3), Angola (No. 4), and Cameroon (No. 16).

Several Asian countries also made the list, including China (No. 5), Burma (No. 7), Cambodia (No. 8), and Thailand (No. 9).

Although some of these destinations don't necessarily have the infrastructure ready yet to support tourism, they are building up hotels, restaurants, and shops that cater to foreign visitors and promoting themselves as top tourist destinations.

See the infographic below for the full list.

479250-lhs-upcomingcountries6.png

Read more: Up And Coming Travel Destinations - Business Insider
50 holiday hotspots to watch | Love Home Swap
Interesting list. I have been to 14 of these countries. Mozambique is emerging very strongly with the beach resorts reopening by former owners e.g. town of xaixai etc. Zimbabwe is so so economic meltdown. Zambia - so so, kafue/livingstone is superb, travelled on Tazara - a must take trip for any train enthusiasts. Botswana - well what can i say - it is paradise on this earth it is definitely my country (just 60km away). Namibia is superb. Morocco is not bad but too crowded. Oman, i loved that country - a must revisit in my lifetime. Tanzania is another great country - travelled across it widely inclding Zanzibar and hands down beaches to rival even the quasi beaches of hawaii etc - Ignore Kenya - severe security risk. Nigeria, forget it. Lesotho, if you just want to count donkeys and enjoy Lesotho 'gold'.

My top choices in Africa:
1. Tanzania
2. Botswana
3. Namibia
4. Morocco
5. Zambia
6. Mozambique
7. Uganda
8. Zimbabwe
9. Lesotho
10. Nigeria

Wonder why the author left South Africa out as it receives probably the largest amount of tourists.

Man, that is downright cheap.

If you look at Namibia similar landscapes but they have mostly eco-tourism and many farms have turned into rustic lodging for german tourists. Plus huge ocean front if you want to part take in fishing. Namibian landscape is phenomenal.

You have mountains and trails which can be developed.

what you calling extreme is my normal, I want nudi bars too
but lets see if we can get tourists without going to any extreme, we somehow relate tourism with beaches and Parties which it is not. Millions of tourists go to India for things other than beaches, just find whats different in your country and promote it, something that is completely unique to Pakistan, just dont tell people to Visit Sawat because its as beautiful as Switzerland.

Back
Top Bottom