What's new

Pakistan Hypersonic research

Rafi

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A Pakistan program on hypersonic technology research has been initiated, it involves a number of organisations and research institutes.

There have been certain milestones completed, which will in the next decade be maybe fruitful.

Funding could be a problem, because of mindsets not having enough vision about the future of warfare, we shall see.

A Pakistan program on hypersonic technology research has been initiated, it involves a number of organisations and research institutes.

There have been certain milestones completed, which will in the next decade be maybe fruitful.

Funding could be a problem, because of mindsets not having enough vision about the future of warfare, we shall see.
Well at least work started, hopefully some one in power will see importance of it and will make sure funds are provided.

which will in the next decade be maybe fruitful.
Maybe! :(
Funding could be a problem

images.jpg

How we got funding for Nuclear program? Maybe need to try same tricks here

Last edited:

Sir G, very encouraging and boost full news. Your posts are indeed morale boosters for us.

ALHUMDULILLAH, ALHUMDULILLAH, ALHUMDULILLAH!!!!!!

Shouldn't be too difficult as it is a materials research mostly, and we sure do have talented materials scientists.

I sincerely hope what you are saying is true. I really do. However, could you post some links to confirm your claims.

If there are doing Hypersonic R&D, then I would strongly encourage them to also work on the Anti-Hypersonic missiles systems in parallel to this program. It will save plenty of time and funds, and will give Pakistan the ability for both attack and defence of Hypersonics.

i think major assistance might be provided by china and if we develop it before india deploys s400 it will be great achievement and will waste indian money spent on s400

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom