What's new

Pakistan Has Tested Missiles.

Why need of testing. I think PA gets tested missiles.

They need to do just one test for training (user test) before buying it.

PS: single pakistani test is failed so far. :victory::victory::yahoo:

:undecided: you are still trolling arround ?

The last time i checked this was happy plight, flight of Indian missile

:pop:

Last edited by a moderator:

PS: single pakistani test is failed so far. :victory::victory::yahoo::yahoo::victory::victory:
you are 100 % right. PA gets tested missiles. The missiles are first tested by NESCOM and other department responsible then handed over to PA. And yes Our test never fail.

And by the way.
our UAV's dont hit a coconut tree :lol:. Our Tank's engine dont blow up on 45 Degree Celcius. Our atomic blasts are not Dud. Our plane dont take 200 years to build.

Does all these failures sound familiar.???

What is the big deal in making long range SAMs??
I mean to say that as Pakistan already has short range infrared homing ANZA missiles then what is the problem in making long range SAMs with similar guidance system?
Keep in mind before replying that I am not talking about RADAR guided SAMs here and I also don't know far (Max range) a SAM can be efective with Infrared guidance system.

What is the big deal in making long range SAMs??
I mean to say that as Pakistan already has short range infrared homing ANZA missiles then what is the problem in making long range SAMs with similar guidance system?
Keep in mind before replying that I am not talking about RADAR guided SAMs here and I also don't know far (Max range) a SAM can be efective with Infrared guidance system.

Anza is infrared guided missile which senses heat (heat seeker missile). Infrared guided missiles can only work for short ranges same as in the case of Air-to-Air missiles like AIM-9 which is for short range only, for longer range AIM-120 AMRAAM; which is radar guided missile.
There is no SAM system in the world which is long range and work on the principle of infrared guidance, reason is because the limitation of the infrared guidance to detect the heat at longer ranges (as for longer ranges the system is simply ineffective).

you are still trolling arround ?

The last time i checked this was happy plight, flight of Indian missile

YouTube - FAILED MISSILE TEST BY INDIA
YouTube - FAILED MISSILE TEST BY INDIA

I am sorry Jana to burst your bubble, but this is a fake video of someone cutting and pasting of videos. This is the true video

PS: single pakistani test is failed so fa

Get out of your little nutshell and face the facts that Pakistan missile tests were successful. Quit living in denial

Last edited by a moderator:
oh...really???!! your comment just demonstrate how ignorant you are so no need to waste my time to give you millions of reasons and facts for which Pakistan is very important!

people dont kno the importance of pakistan....but they will understand after we stop the operation and ration supplies to nato forces...

people dont kno the importance of pakistan....but they will understand after we stop the operation and ration supplies to nato forces...

My dear, they know it only too well, but for some it's a bitter pill to swallow their fluctuating pride.:pakistan:

you are 100 % right. PA gets tested missiles. The missiles are first tested by NESCOM and other department responsible then handed over to PA. And yes Our test never fail.

And by the way.
our UAV's dont hit a coconut tree :lol:. Our Tank's engine dont blow up on 45 Degree Celcius. Our atomic blasts are not Dud. Our plane dont take 200 years to build.

Does all these failures sound familiar.???

Hahhahah...well said bro.
Its a one reply for Indians, who are here to troll.

Back
Top Bottom