What's new

Pakistan Has Tested Missiles.

is Ra'ad in any way comparable to Hellfire :disagree:

yeah i was about to drop off my chair due to the shock when I read it today's newspaper. (I think I should get rid of this newspaper)

possibility is that newspaper might be having some news about missile but that may be ambiguous.

what I read was that Pakistan has eventually made its Ra'ad equivalent to the missiles used in drone attacks by America. And they named it Hellfire

These are same for the pathetic journalists. since both are Missiles. :frown::disagree:

The guy probably meant, as effective as the Hellfire.
Remember even the Americans were confused between their Harpoons and Pakistan's indigenous weapon.

yeah i was about to drop off my chair due to the shock when I read it today's newspaper. (I think I should get rid of this newspaper)

possibility is that newspaper might be having some news about missile but that may be ambiguous.

what I read was that Pakistan has eventually made its Ra'ad equivalent to the missiles used in drone attacks by America. And they named it Hellfire

:rofl:

are you all right, No UAV on earth can carry a Cruise Missile, may be 6th Gen UCAVs will :lol:

Hell fire is NO WAY comparable to a ALCM

The guy probably meant, as effective as the Hellfire.
Remember even the Americans were confused between their Harpoons and Pakistan's indigenous weapon.

that report of NYT was nothing more than BS, in the same article they quoted a Jane's Expert who was saying the Harpoon cannot be modified for Land Attack & moreover if you remember it happened before Block 52s were handed over ;)

During the Gulf war, a French journalist was well documented as reporting F-16 going in where as a B-52 was flying overhead.
Let's leave the assumptions and judgement of a journalist for another day, the subject is that Pakistan tested some form of missiles.

that report of NYT was nothing more than BS, in the same article they quoted a Jane's Expert who was saying the Harpoon cannot be modified for Land Attack & moreover if you remember it happened before Block 52s were handed over ;)

All well and good, but let me assure you, they were confusing it with a new weapon system inducted in the PAF aresanal. :D

I think the good newz is that, something is happening around, and Pakistan is on a way of its missile technology modernaization. And I m sure that JF-17 may be used for aerial test.

Any info what the missiles are being called and whats there kind?SAM or what?
Thanks

good or bad i feel sad on this news even we test any thing we have to show we are not like theaf we are nuclear power why we make busness in secret????????????/ its shamefull for us to test in secret?????? its zardari time we test in secret its brooke my heart

ayee mery khuda kya zamana aya hai? atomic bomb ko pablicly test kerny wala mulk chori chori missile test ker raha hai afsoos sad afsoos mumlikat ayee maumlikat.

Back
Top Bottom