What's new

Pakistan has placed order of Russian Gunship Helicopters - Dawn

wondering why you would take a downgraded one from russia when you can get super duper chinese one?

I think Russia helicopters are more reliable then Chinese helicopters...
and Mi-35 Hind helicopter, the export version of the Mi-24.

wondering why you would take a downgraded one from russia when you can get super duper chinese one?
Wonder why repeating same question again and again....Chinese helo has engine problem .They import engine and other avionics. Only Russia has the most established helicopter manufacturing plant. which meet demand within months not years. And some time in weeks. Plus Pakistani AE already familiar with Russian helo engines...they are rugged and very low cost maintenance

let me understand this, you will piss me off by buying lower standard product... ?

please keep pissing me off then :D

Nope let me make you understand this- Even if i buy a knife from the Russians you guys cry- so yeah we will buy mi-35- :D-

Still majority of your army uses and buys russian crap in billions- :tup:-
my army is the american army...

There might a few things russian sell that is worth it. most of it is garbage to me because I benchmark it against American hardware. This MI35 will be a downgraded version you will get... which makes it all the more crappier deal.

I think Russia helicopters are more reliable then Chinese helicopters...
and Mi-35 Hind helicopter, the export version of the Mi-24.
but they are not giving you the latest one as per what I read someplace.. i.e. weapons package and electronic package are not going to be latest...

my army is the american army...

There might a few things russian sell that is worth it. most of it is garbage to me because I benchmark it against American hardware. This MI35 will be a downgraded version you will get... which makes it all the more crappier deal.

Jumping ships as per your needs?- Now you are an american- few days ago you were crying like an indian over the news- give me a break-
Before you guys were saying we will never get russian choppers-
Now we are getting them- so you guys come up with another excuse downgraded russian choppers-
Man take the lolipop which ever flavor you want- the fact is we still getting Russian choppers according to our requirements--

lol ... 24 worried indians are still in this thread

The original Mi-24/35 is from the 1970 but then so is the original F-16
First we need to get night attack ability against TTP using gunships, then we can also use Hind as an anti-tank platform against Arjunk :D

Last edited:
mi24_1.jpg

@JayAtl - :smitten:-

lol ... 24 worried indians are still in this thread

The original Mi-24/35 maybe is from the 1970 but then so is the original F-16
First we need to get night attack ability against TTP using gunships, then we can also use Hind as an anti-tank platfrom against Arjunk :D

cm on- we can even use ww2 era anti tank rifles to get rid of their arjunks- :lol:-

Jumping ships as per your needs?- Now you are an american- few days ago you were crying like an indian over the news- give me a break-
Before you guys were saying we will never get russian choppers-
Now we are getting them- so you guys come up with another excuse downgraded russian choppers-
Man take the lolipop which ever flavor you want- the fact is we still getting Russian choppers according to our requirements--

i have never jumped nor do I cry like whatever you think I do... As I said I think low of much of the russian stuff , let alone downgraded stuff they will sell you

mi24_1.jpg

@JayAtl - :smitten:-

cm on- we can even use ww2 era anti tank rifles to get rid of their arjunks- :lol:-

congrats on using image pasting function?

russian aint gonna give you stuff for free

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom