What's new

Pakistan has more glaciers than almost anywhere on Earth. But they are at risk.

sir i said noth-pakistanis are not very law-breaking type
So common sense doesnt tell them that selling ice is not good? Whatelse can they do? It isnt about the making a law which you are insisting on....it is the fact that they dont have much to do...They get 4 hrs of electricity that is failure from the state govt! NO LAW applies to them if it did we wouldnt have loadshedding in the 1st place!

secondly i read what i posted and i've been studying the anamoly for quite some time so instead of ruining ur informative thread i would apologize for commenting in it
Good you have read it and are studying it...Then how is it you dont know of the "more than 1" reason for the anomaly? or cant work out that there are more than 1 way to destroy it?

as classic global warming thread and that facts are discussed over and over again
And how can you ignore the input global warming has played the fact that summer is 1.2 degree more higher wouldnt effect the glacier?

So common sense doesnt tell them that selling ice is not good? Whatelse can they do? It isnt about the making a law which you are insisting on....it is the fact that they dont have much to do...They get 4 hrs of electricity that is failure from the state govt! NO LAW applies to them if it did we wouldnt have loadshedding in the 1st place!

Good you have read it and are studying it...Then how is it you dont know of the "more than 1" reason for the anomaly? or cant work out that there are more than 1 way to destroy it?

And how can you ignore the input global warming has played the fact that summer is 1.2 degree more higher wouldnt effect the glacier?
did not ignore anything just said that all the reasons , one or many have been discussed over and over again but no solution have been provided about law-making it has nothing to do with creating new law but just simply banning to sell natural snow
it can go real deep and ruin ur thread so i'd like to depart now thank you

banning to sell natural snow
And then how will the poor feed himself? You do know they arent selling the natural snow to live in a palace! They are doing it coz the same law you are trying to bring a light on has failed them to start with...failed them so badly to make them sell snow! Now you want to issue the same law on them to stop selling the snow?

How ruthless!

it can go real deep and ruin ur thread so i'd like to depart now thank you
Yea you better depart coz you arent making any sense.....The fact that your miracle law is the one that led them to be poor in hot environment lacking basic needs and the people to drive all the way to want to buy the snow (hot/ high bills/ no electricity)

And then how will the poor feed himself? You do know they arent selling the natural snow to live in a palace! They are doing it coz the same law you are trying to bring a light on has failed them to start with...failed them so badly to make them sell snow! Now you want to issue the same law on them to stop selling the snow?

How ruthless!

Yea you better depart coz you arent making any sense.....The fact that your miracle law is the one that led them to be poor in hot environment lacking basic needs and the people to drive all the way to want to buy the snow (hot/ high bills/ no electricity)
sir the fact as you are describing is beyond my understanding
you certainly are an expert and i know nothing so apologies but still only thing i can understand from your posts is that you are saying we should let them sell snow
then let them
global warming is the cause of their shrinking
is being said since 1800s
so i can not understand what you actually are trying to say rather than Blame Govt. for what they did not do
which actually is corrcect

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom