What's new

Pakistan has got its act together in narrative warfare with its DGISPR: Indian cybersecurity

It will be a very tough task to match ISPR.

Hope the Indian wing can do 50% of what ISPR does.
all they have to do is gather all the facts and report honestly. but you are right being indain it's in their DNA and probably wont be able to do 50% of what DG ISPR does. as they say nature can never be changed or.. kutay ki dum...

all they have to do is gather all the facts and report honestly. but you are right being indain it's in their DNA and probably wont be able to do 50% of what DG ISPR does. as they say nature can never be changed or.. kutay ki dum...

I agree that Indian military is no match but we have to understand the circumstances

1) Cream of Pakistan population joins Pakistani military while in India people who cannot find any other job joins Indian Military

2) Indian Military is ill trained and ill prepared

3) Politicians don't care about Military

Basically, Everyone in India has their own version of events and try to outdo each other in scoring brownie points....without touching the truth.

"When are we going to have our own equivalent of the DGISPR because the (Indian armed forces) services have their own PR and they are going in different ways.''

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-cybersecurity-chief/articleshow/72915525.cms

It sounds more like they want the remaining free Indian media to fall in line with the narrative given out by the Hindu Extremist Government.

bhai you are considering a single aspect of ISPR I am commenting about the whole Information warfare, singing and dancing is not all that important here, I am talking about Shaping, Controlling and Promoting the Narrative within and abroad.

They have well established decades old presence in western media, they have various regional media organizations who feed news to some of the big names of regional media outlets both in print and electronic media, they have number of 'private think tanks' they have well established linkages with international universities in IR, Political Science and Journalism. These are the few I know and named here and these are the areas where their strength lies.

What they lack is just a Central Nerve Center for propaganda warfare, this is where their weakness lies If they manage to create that nerve center all that organization would be required to do is to properly manage and utilize already existing strengths for Military Purpose, as of now we faced their well crafted propaganda campaign ONLY at cultural and political fronts and they successfully manage to cover most of grounds in these domains, it is us who have to catch up in these domains.

In term of Business Management I will summarize my post as : We need to have Forward Integration, but they need Backward Integration

because no one influencing in thr media where as our media getting $$$ from outside. As H.Clinton said we have spent/distributed $ over Pakistani media remember?

Back
Top Bottom