What's new

Pakistan has developed smartest nuclear tactical devices

I refuse to get involved with the Pakistan-India tensions, but simply will repeat that regardless of the situation and lack of collateral, crossing the nuclear threshhold with small tactical weapons will invariably lead to counter-value use of strategic weapons.

NATO and Warsaw Pact doctrine did not have plans for limited nuclear exchange. It was presumed that when nukes flew, they'd be big and small, and go everywhere.

An analogy - when WW2 started, Germany was bombing military targets in GB. By accident, a German crew bombed London. GB immediately retaliated with bombing missions over German cities. All it took was a handful of iron bombs on London to turn a limited and moderated bombing campaign into an all-out aerial blitz on civilians.

The first iron bombs on London is like the first tactical nuke to go off over a tank column.

I refuse to get involved with the Pakistan-India tensions, but simply will repeat that regardless of the situation and lack of collateral, crossing the nuclear threshhold with small tactical weapons will invariably lead to counter-value use of strategic weapons.

NATO and Warsaw Pact doctrine did not have plans for limited nuclear exchange. It was presumed that when nukes flew, they'd be big and small, and go everywhere.

An analogy - when WW2 started, Germany was bombing military targets in GB. By accident, a German crew bombed London. GB immediately retaliated with bombing missions over German cities. All it took was a handful of iron bombs on London to turn a limited and moderated bombing campaign into an all-out aerial blitz on civilians.

The first iron bombs on London is like the first tactical nuke to go off over a tank column.
Hey Man! this is already end times..These Nukes won't stay in the shelves for so long ...U know humans are greedy and impatient can't control their anger and will eventually use them against each other no matter what.......The only thing is left we need to repent and avaoid wars or any kind of conflicts otherwise if this started in Nukes no matter big or small it can't be stopped then....we better pray for our next life.....Ure assumptions and info are absolutely right from the WW2.....:smokin:

Vow a great film story dude. (infact a comdey movie).

Y would Chinese poke their nose. would you explain please.

You know man, you have excellent film writing skills. Please do make a sequel of this above mentioned comedy movie.

I am not worried how would Europe and US will handle Pakistan" However I am much more concerned about How we will handle NATO. US and INDIA in 3rd world war..

The time will tell who dare to attack on Pakistan, if you just read about history than you will know about the events which lead the first world war, also you must not forget which events triggered the Indo-Pakistan wars???? do you know??? I think you are a big fan of third class movies rather than history. Pakistan can completely destroy india within minutes, Muslims dont think about consequences, so dont waste my time by telling about indian responce, I know it, muslim still prevail in world because PAKISTAN is not an alone muslim country. You must face the reality rather than misguiding and misleading people, if you are afraid of the enemies this forum is not for cowards. Everybody know we have the capability to handle NATO, India and America. They all have the same strategy and we know how to conquer it.

you must read about Pakistan's ability to fight a war, ask Israel if you have doughts. Muslims always believe in quality than quantity. dont worry about economy we'll manage it. when Prophet (P.B.U.H) died, in his home there was no money to buy oil for lantern, Umul-Momineen Ayesa (R.A) borrowed oil by depositing sword of Prophet (P.B.U.H) but nine swords were still hanging in His (P.B.U.H) room. History will only remember your Victories it will not bother about your economy, and time proved the fact the same people from Arab became a strong economy with the passage of time. So it is a universal truth that if you want peace then always be ready for war.

Pakistan Zindabad

how many A's did our nuke devices get in their A-levels?

Guess who has bases and naval armadas including Air Craft Carrier battle groups within 5ooo km's that we can hit and annihilate with tactical nukes. Pakistan is no pushover and we must ensure that this point is stressed around the world.

THEIR BASES ARE SITUATED IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES....YOU ATTACK ONE BASE IN ANY OF THOSE COUNTIRES YOU WOULD HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD JOINING HANDS TO TAKE PAKISTAN OUT.......

THEIR BASES ARE SITUATED IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES....YOU ATTACK ONE BASE IN ANY OF THOSE COUNTIRES YOU WOULD HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD JOINING HANDS TO TAKE PAKISTAN OUT.......

Let me see, your 'whole world' is comprised of the US, Britain, France, Germany, israel and of course india. Now, that's a small world isn't it?

The days of Indo-Pak conventional war are long over. Pakistan will never attack India in an all out war and continue to bleed India with proxy wars. Indians are more bluster and there is no substance in their rhetoric and chest beating. If they had the round objects of human anatomy, they would have attacked after Mumbai Attack. Pakistan has firmed up their defensive position and even though Indians have a 3 to 1 numerical advantage, any misadventure on their part would cost them steeply with no possible gain. In the end if attacked, Pakistan has no compulsion to go nuclear as a first strike and India knows that. This is enough of a deterrent to discourage India from having any crazy ideas.

SO THE MAXIMUM DARE THAT THE ROUND OBJECTS OF PAKISTANIS CAN DO IS KILL CIVILIANS.......YOU ARE PROUD OF THIS AND YOU CALL THIS BRAVERY(ITS A VERY SAD THAT IN PAKISTANI DICTIONARY BRAVERY MEANS -KILL THE UNARMED INNOCENT AND YOU CAN CHEST THUMP ABOUT BEING BRAVE)...........

SO IN ESSENCE WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE A MILITARY? ALL YOU NEED IS A FEW "PAKISTANI BRAVE(CAPABLE OF SHOOTING DOWN UNARMED INNOCENTS" WITH BIGG PAKISTANI ROUND ANATOMY PARTS(I.E IF YOU HAVE THREE ROUND STUFF IN YOU -YOU BECOME TOTALLY CAPABLE)" OR IS YOUR MILITARY SELECTION BASED ON SUCH CRITERIA?

Let me see, your 'whole world' is comprised of the US, Britain, France, Germany, israel and of course india. Now, that's a small world isn't it?

DROP A NUKE IN THE BASE IN ARAB WORLD, YOU WILL KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN" OR DO YOU BELIEVE ARABS WILL WELCOME A NUKE STRIKE ON THEIR TERROTORY? BESIDES WHY WOULD INDIA ATTAK WHEN PAKISTAN BOMB A NATO BASE IN THE ARAB WORLD?

you forgot NATO.it is comprised of 28 countries and there military spending is roughly 60% of the whole world..........

why you bring india?india phobia????
but we saved you in 71.one thing i have realised here is bd'ians are such ungrateful people........
plzz don't bring india in any of your discussions and why are u even replying.i think airuah didn't said we will attack bd.he clearly said world will attack pakistanis......
get a life and don't brag india in your every comment

Add up their military budget...airforces..submarines and carrier battle group, army...missles...satellite intel...everything....more than sufficient to contain any country or group of countries.

This is just propaganda news-
Tomorrow a small briefcase bomb gona explode in New York- creating another 9/11-
and Hallelujah to Amrican intentions of war with Pakistan-

The future is dark- we have to understand Amrika is hell bent on destroying us- it just needs a false flag operation- just like 9/11 to attack us-

Hi, in order for you to assume the nuke came from Pakistan, you should know Americans and Russians were the first to go with miniature briefcase sized nukes...

So Question for you people:

- How do you prove briefcase went from Pakistan [some fake al-qaeda man would post a video right?

- How do you identify a briefcase after small nuke explodes, I bet US will recover the exploded-melted briefcase in no time just like Iraqi WMD? Epic fail or present from its own inventory declaring it was the second one recovered with their efficient investigation that too after first one exploded.:lol:

- How do you distinguish the uranium is Pakistani in nature.:woot:

Yaar, there are limits to conspiracy theories, once you people have the answer to what I've asked it would safely be assumed US would go-ahead with your plans.

Hi, in order for you to assume the nuke came from Pakistan, you should know Americans and Russians were the first to go with miniature briefcase sized nukes...

So Question for you people:

- How do you prove briefcase went from Pakistan [some fake al-qaeda man would post a video right?

- How do you identify a briefcase after small nuke explodes, I bet US will recover the exploded-melted briefcase in no time just like Iraqi WMD? Epic fail or present from its own inventory declaring it was the second one recovered with their efficient investigation that too after first one exploded.:lol:

- How do you distinguish the uranium is Pakistani in nature.:woot:

Yaar, there are limits to conspiracy theories, once you people have the answer to what I've asked it would safely be assumed US would go-ahead with your plans.

Ever heard of Nuclear forensics ?

They are the dads of all rouge state and stateless actors who are dreaming to use briefcase b0mbs or d1rty b0mbs.

Even if it can not be established (the chances are zero) the origin of those, every nuclear capable country is a target of nuclear strikes. An incomplete intel. about an enemy state maybe just mating nukes on delivery vehicles for mere drill purposes can be an invitation of massive punitive strikes. And here you guys are taking about a scenario where the bomb has already exploded ?!

The time will tell who dare to attack on Pakistan, if you just read about history than you will know about the events which lead the first world war, also you must not forget which events triggered the Indo-Pakistan wars???? do you know??? I think you are a big fan of third class movies rather than history. Pakistan can completely destroy india within minutes, Muslims dont think about consequences, so dont waste my time by telling about indian responce, I know it, muslim still prevail in world because PAKISTAN is not an alone muslim country. You must face the reality rather than misguiding and misleading people, if you are afraid of the enemies this forum is not for cowards. Everybody know we have the capability to handle NATO, India and America. They all have the same strategy and we know how to conquer it.

you must read about Pakistan's ability to fight a war, ask Israel if you have doughts. Muslims always believe in quality than quantity. dont worry about economy we'll manage it. when Prophet (P.B.U.H) died, in his home there was no money to buy oil for lantern, Umul-Momineen Ayesa (R.A) borrowed oil by depositing sword of Prophet (P.B.U.H) but nine swords were still hanging in His (P.B.U.H) room. History will only remember your Victories it will not bother about your economy, and time proved the fact the same people from Arab became a strong economy with the passage of time. So it is a universal truth that if you want peace then always be ready for war.

Pakistan Zindabad
:welcome:...................................:welcome:

Pakistan Zindabad
:welcome:...................................:welcome:

Our issue is drones right now, isn't it!! Smart nuclear weapons will come later.

Back
Top Bottom