What's new

Pakistan has developed smartest nuclear bombs

So many grammatical just on a report. Good luck to Pakistan and its "smart nuclear tactical device" :P

English isn't our language yet still we can convey our ideas to you. I would really like to see you try to hold a conversation with us in Urdu. That would be interesting and then maybe I could judge your grammar.

Whats so smart about it??
"Smart" means Dashing, Good looking and gorgeous. Should i elaborate more.
I think the journalist of this report means "a smart-Tom Cruise Pakistani Nuke."

(Actually, This report was filed by Ansar Abbasi in Jang and Daily News. Ansar Abbasi is a senior journalist, but it was one of his worst written reports i have ever seen, no source, no details. )

Smartness here means the compactness combined with the efficiency....

This report would have found its place in a dust bin, if it had undergone editorial review by any defence analyst before publication. This report didn't worth to be published.

No details are actually given to justify the "smartest" claim. What is so smart about a nuke? Why is Paksitani so obsessed with nuclear weapons? Not only are they the country with the fastest growing nuke pile on earth but they are gloating about it! These weapons are the dirty secrets of any nation designed purely to kill unimaginable civilians and cause ultimate destruction they are not something one should be boasting about. Pakistan really needs to grow up and stop showing these weapons off at every available opputrunity. Respect can't be bought it has to be earned. Possessing such weapons does not make Pakistan anything bone its station. It is sickening to hear the gleeful boasting going on when talking about such weapons.

English is not our first language :P

Long Live Pakistan's Nuclear Program :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

It probably reached 300 by now. No one except the military knows the exact figures.

And so does RAW, CIA, MOSSAD, etc

Pakistan brothers congratulations

Oh right ....now the brotherhood comes out......yea whatever

We not only have smartest bombs, we also have smartest idiots as our neghbours.

yes smartest....pak will fire it at india..it will come upto loc...then it will call up embassy to know if it has valid Indian visa to cross the loc...there was no response from embassy in 30 seconds hence it turns around..go back to its orignal location..and switch off itself...

Absolutely and totally stupid article-----.

It is written on the similiar principal---of the famous PAKISTANI SAYING-----'if anyone looked at us with bad intent---we would take his eyes out'---idiocy all over.

Back
Top Bottom