What's new

Pakistan gets $371m CSF

Its better admit it as an aid.. Otherwise it is a big shame to Pakistan,getting paid for helping means what??
Friends or allies helps each other.. Aid in distress is an example of that..
But owing money for helping means master and servant..

Little Indian you are wrong. Do India get paid when they export gau mata meat? Yes India is getting paid and bringing shame to hindus.

This is similar deal.

We have a transactional relationship with the US. For an Indian it is what it is due to their blind hatred for Pakistan.
US uses our infrastructure and services for which they need to pay us. Its nothing more than a transaction between two states.

So are these better called "payments for services rendered"?

Its better admit it as an aid.. Otherwise it is a big shame to Pakistan,getting paid for helping means what??
Friends or allies helps each other.. Aid in distress is an example of that..
But owing money for helping means master and servant..
Seriously, how do you sleep at night after posting this crap? Or does it run in the whole house?

after some years we will ask u this question
--
after some yr we both can get answer..
i asked because one side pak need money as economy going down due to political and WOT condition
and
other side you need fund to fight talib

Little Indian you are wrong. Do India get paid when they export gau mata meat? Yes India is getting paid and bringing shame to hindus.

This is similar deal.
--
DODO.. watch POGO..
i dont want to be nasty
just want to say..
we export Meat ....just like ordinary... stuff..
--------
Gau matta and export
educated yourself before posting...

Last edited:
--
after some yr we both can get answer..
i asked because one side pak need money as economy going down due to political and WOT condition
and
other side you need fund to fight talib

--
DODO.. watch POGO..
i dont want to be nasty
just want to say..
we export Meat ....just like ordinary... stuff..
--------
Gau matta and export
educated yourself before posting...

Brother hindus are hypocrates. At one hand they say look Pak is getting money, yes its true but reason is providing routes to USA.

On the other hand hindus export their mothers for money and are happy with it, can't you see this double standard?

Brother hindus are hypocrates. At one hand they say look Pak is getting money, yes its true but reason is providing routes to USA.

On the other hand hindus export their mothers for money and are happy with it, can't you see this double standard?
--
dear .. read about india ..its diffuclt country to understnad
--
Pak money
you are best judge whther above money good or bad for you
--
indian meat export
What Pink Revolution? | Business Line
UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter -The New Indian Express
“Officially, the slaughter of cows is banned and beef production is actually buffalo meat. Here too, the slaughter is restricted to males and unproductive females,’’ explains the Department of Animal Husbandry official.

But he accepts that there are instances of cow meat being labelled buffalo meat only to be renamed once it reaches its destination. When asked about Modi’s allegation about the UPA government’s ‘secret agenda for export of beef’, the official says: “There is no secret. All schemes are announced openly.’’
--
Hope you got clarity

--
dear .. read about india ..its diffuclt country to understnad
--
Pak money
you are best judge whther above money good or bad for you
--
indian meat export
What Pink Revolution? | Business Line
UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter -The New Indian Express
“Officially, the slaughter of cows is banned and beef production is actually buffalo meat. Here too, the slaughter is restricted to males and unproductive females,’’ explains the Department of Animal Husbandry official.

But he accepts that there are instances of cow meat being labelled buffalo meat only to be renamed once it reaches its destination. When asked about Modi’s allegation about the UPA government’s ‘secret agenda for export of beef’, the official says: “There is no secret. All schemes are announced openly.’’
--
Hope you got clarity

Brother this is wrong, slaughtering mother just because she is no longer productive? So all this drama of gau mata is for milk only?

As an ordinary Pakistani, We don't need US's money & we don't need to thank them because neither its giving any benefit to any Pakistani nor helping in the development of this country. Pakistan is not a beggar country.. Our POLITICIANS are beggars & thats a fact. They take the loan from IMF, increase taxes, bills & everything and earn from it and invest our money all over the world to build their business empires. Only Nawaz Sharif's son lives in Rs.8 Billion residence in London. Not only that, he has got $ 2 billion company as well as other mansions as well and its all from our money. We don't want US's money neither these politicians my friend.

but arent the politicians representing Pakistan? This Aid is going to military as far as it is described, coalition support

On the other hand hindus export their mothers for money and are happy with it, can't you see this double stand
ard?
well hindus selling beef is another thing and selling your dignity and national identity for CSF is other thing have some logikok let me make it easy for you

MODS PLEASE DONT MIND IM NOT TROLLING BUT THIS CHARECTER NEEDS A BEFITTING REPLY

giving your millitarry bases,letting other nations dictae your security, economick and foriegn relations, and still giving other nations way while they are killing your civilians and millitarry personalat will in your own land and getting away with it and then you call indians / hindus hypocrates lolzzz i wonder ... what do you call it begairathy, hypocracy or slaverry or a mixture of all

Brother this is wrong, slaughtering mother just because she is no longer productive? So all this drama of gau mata is for milk only?
--
read carfuly
Officially, the slaughter of cows is banned and beef production is actually buffalo meat. Here too, the slaughter is restricted to males and unproductive females,’’ explains the Department of Animal Husbandry official.

But

he accepts that there are instances of cow meat being labelled buffalo meat only to be renamed once it reaches its destination

well hindus selling beef is another thing and selling your dignity and national identity for CSF is other thing have some logikok let me make it easy for you

MODS PLEASE DONT MIND IM NOT TROLLING BUT THIS CHARECTER NEEDS A BEFITTING REPLY

giving your millitarry bases,letting other nations dictae your security, economick and foriegn relations, and still giving other nations way while they are killing your civilians and millitarry personalat will in your own land and getting away with it and then you call indians / hindus hypocrates lolzzz i wonder ... what do you call it begairathy, hypocracy or slaverry or a mixture of all
---
though your anger is justified but cooll down .:-)
peace

Brother what dignity? Selling dignity would mean giving up nukes for few billions. This money is for routes only which USA needs. Remember when Pak blocked nato routes? They stopped paying.

While selling of gau mata for money is very shamefull. Especially when muslims in India are getting killed everyday because they slaughter gau mata.

Brother what dignity? Selling dignity would mean giving up nukes for few billions. This money is for routes only which USA needs. Remember when Pak blocked nato routes? They stopped paying.

While selling of gau mata for money is very shamefull. Especially when muslims in India are getting killed everyday because they slaughter gau mata.
--
While selling of gau mata for money is very shamefull.
read carfuly
Officially, the slaughter of cows is banned and beef production is actually buffalo meat. Here too, the slaughter is restricted to males and unproductive females,’’ explains the Department of Animal Husbandry official.

But

he accepts that there are instances of cow meat being labelled buffalo meat only to be renamed once it reaches its destin
ation

i warn you using FALES commets DESPITE Showiing that you are wrong
--
Especially when muslims in India are getting killed everyday because they slaughter gau mata.
prove it..
some few incindent cant be genrlasied as rule in 1.21 bil nation

ya right so selling your neukes , lifes of your civillians , sending your millitarry personal to fight for the highest bidder or leasing large parts of your nation to get some wepons is dignity as per your logik but selling meat is indignity ... wow

and what did you said blocking NATO routes ... hello hello wake up dear they are still on , drones are still killing your people , american contractors are stilltaking owt your so called "guests" and do you know why... well look at the name of the thread

and then you have guts and so called "gairath" to tell indians about dignity

314a093fa554bcad1918f903816404f35e25bb1a82e2306b22a33976b8916e9b.jpg

Will all that American dollar, I wonder how many more Muslim refugees Pakistan Army will create.

Back
Top Bottom