• Jamat Islami

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Tehreek Labbaik Pakistan

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Pak Sarzameen Party

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
majority voted for PTI, IK will be back in-sha-allah

Just 118 votes. I am sure we have more Pakistani members on here. I was expecting 1000 people to vote :), to give a message we are a active nation. Can the mods @Zaki make this in to a sticky thread.

Topic should be deleted. Elections are most likely to happen in first quarter of 2023 not in 2022.

This how I break it down

> Cherry Blossm - Good administrator , no back bone , butt licker but corrupt as hell - FAIL

> Mr 10% - Great at looting, deception, lies, got his wife murdered but suck on every thing else - FAIL

> Ms Calibri font - Dumb , emotional, fact fudger , grudge holder , zero technical skills, cheater her way to school, good at fashion - FAIL

> Diesel - he should work for PSO as a fuel filler for diesel trucks - FAIL

> Water Theory guy - Needs a memo written in Roman Urdu to say any thing.. other wise he puts on his Scientist hat and comes up with great theory like water power cars... - FAIL

the rest i dont know ... and i dont care to know.

> IK - highly intellient , strategic thinker, great achiever , an Islamic Chamption very few flaws except his uncomprehensibe support for Usman Buzdar - PASS

This how I break it down

> Cherry Blossm - Good administrator , no back bone , butt licker but corrupt as hell - FAIL

> Mr 10% - Great at looting, deception, lies, got his wife murdered but suck on every thing else - FAIL

> Ms Calibri font - Dumb , emotional, fact fudger , grudge holder , zero technical skills, cheater her way to school, good at fashion - FAIL

> Diesel - he should work for PSO as a fuel filler for diesel trucks - FAIL

> Water Theory guy - Needs a memo written in Roman Urdu to say any thing.. other wise he puts on his Scientist hat and comes up with great theory like water power cars... - FAIL

the rest i dont know ... and i dont care to know.

> IK - highly intellient , strategic thinker, great achiever , an Islamic Chamption very few flaws except his uncomprehensibe support for Usman Buzdar - PASS
Agreed but I think ik mouth puts him in trouble when it comes to dimplomacy

And I have yet to see SS doing solid work to improve overall economy
Projects are fine, he is workoholic
but what about other things?

Just 118 votes. I am sure we have more Pakistani members on here. I was expecting 1000 people to vote :), to give a message we are a active nation. Can the mods @Zaki make this in to a sticky thread.
We’ll get more in
Agreed but I think ik mouth puts him in trouble when it comes to dimplomacy

And I have yet to see SS doing solid work to improve overall economy
Projects are fine, he is workoholic
but what about other things?
someone on IG said that there’s a leaked letter of SS asking taliban to bomb anywhere in pakistan execpt for Punjab! I don’t know about the accuracy of this but i don’t want someone Who declared the nation as beggars to become Pakistans next PM

1649551129501.png

Topic should be deleted. Elections are most likely to happen in first quarter of 2023 not in 2022.
It depends on the alliance of PDM on how long they stay together. Will be very difficult to stay intact for long. I am certain revolution is the only forward to cleanse that country full of traitors, establishment is sold out, I strongly suggest overseas Pakistanis don't invest a single penny in that forsaken country let the establishment fall on its knees.

Without overseas money the country will barely survive.

someone on IG said that there’s a leaked letter of SS asking taliban to bomb anywhere in pakistan execpt for Punjab! I don’t know about the accuracy of this but i don’t want someone Who declared the nation as beggars to become Pakistans next PM

He said this on national TV. He said we are same as you, why are you bombing us. ANP, PPP were anti TTP and could not even do election campaigns because at every rally there were threats or bombs going off.

It depends on the alliance of PDM on how long they stay together. Will be very difficult to stay intact for long. I am certain revolution is the only forward to cleanse that country full of traitors, establishment is sold out, I strongly suggest overseas Pakistanis don't invest a single penny in that forsaken country let the establishment fall on its knees.

31B remitees through official channels, I would say another 20B in cash and other means, plus expenses for visiting Pakistan. It would bankrupt Pakistan.

Won’t work, the corrupted mafia wants people to be poor and un educated that’s how they rob the nation, ignorant poor people are their biggest weapon, as long as they keep people poor and ignorant and spread corruption all over Pakistan the More powerful they become

Dead man raised from grave , just wants to hear the Mullana speech....

1649551907810.png

Won’t work, the corrupted mafia wants people to be poor and un educated that’s how they rob the nation, ignorant poor people are their biggest weapon, as long as they keep people poor and ignorant and spread corruption all over Pakistan the More powerful they become

The status quo parties have been doing that for decades, before I use to hear rumours of establishment is this and that, now I am certain they are the root cause of all problems in Pakistan, the citizens of Turkey stood up for thier rights and protected thier leader and In Pakistan the same needs to be done, revolution is the way forward.

Sounds like it would make perfect propaganda for our neighbours, but who knows, this is SS after all

The status quo parties have been doing that for decades, before I use to hear rumours of establishment is this and that, now I am certain they are the root cause of all problems in Pakistan, the citizens of Turkey stood up for thier rights and protected thier leader and In Pakistan the same needs to be done, revolution is the way forward.
The situation in turkey is different they are not ruled by a minority of mohajirs (just like zardari called them) who wants to sell their country to another country just like our beloved S family who wants to sell Pakistan to India and this minority are Backed with ignorants and patriots, erdogan cares about his people he’s a real Turkish man but the mafia that are ruling Pakistan don’t care about Pakistan and Pakistanis other than their pockets they simply don’t have any pride or loyalty to Pakistan they’re only loyal to their motherland and forgive my words, IK cared about Pakistan and Pakistanis he just has so much pride for his country because he Is a true Pakistani unlike the S mafia, yeah I know their followers are gonna Bark, pakistanis have to wake up ASAP before they see their country gets unarmed and it’s nuclear power taken away and sold to another country, WAKE UP!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom