• Total voters

PakAlp

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Screenshot_20220404-005317_Chrome.jpg

Which party do you support and why?

Last edited:
The biased and anti IK ECP is chalking out plans to postpone elections by 1 year on "technical" bases so that IK's current popularity spike may go down. And they would still think about using EVMs and Overseas Pakistani voting if they get that much time which have been made part of the law but ECP still have excuses up it's sleeve to not to follow those rules in the upcoming elections.

Possibility of American influence/money in elections? It is not easy to get majority in elections, will be very tough. Specially Sindh will be under PPP control.

Also elections are 3-4 months away. This nations forgets things very quickly. Some constituencies are still stronghold of local candidates.

IK will not be PM after some days and he will lose some influence like getting TV coverage, and some etc benefits.

I think I will vote for PTI unless they have seat adjustment with PML-Q as my city of Gujrat is predominantly PML-Q stronghold

Hello fellow Gujrat dweller.

Chaudharion nay tabah kia hua hai shehr...

Hello fellow Gujrat dweller.

Chaudharion nay tabah kia hua hai shehr...
I never voted for PML-Q but there is a possibility of seat adjustment with PML-Q so I will keep my options in hand.

The bottom line is, PTI will get my vote as they were not allowed to complete 5 year

Last edited:
The PDF being a political party could do a better job than anyone

Change my mind

I never voted for PML-Q but there is a possibility of seat adjustment with PML-Q so I will keep my options in hand.

The bottom line is, PTI will get my vote as there were not allowed to complete 5 year

Oh yeah, same for me. With a heavy heart, but still.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom