What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
elections are to be held in 2013 I think !! the title says 2012.

though we should have a four years term.

Yes, it is true in Urban areas, people are falling into PTI vote bank, the middle class strongly feels that IK can take our country out of this mess,

and in the byelections it was clearly PTI winning if 1997 voter lists were not used. IK could have made a breakthrough, a much needed one for PAKistan...
but lets hope for the best....

Note: we being lame ducks hoping to see change, rather than to become part of the change.

In my opinion musharrafs party he is the best there and not corrupt, hopefully he will be back in power
my brothers are suffering because of evil zardari :angry:
although I am not Pakistani, I want the best for my brothers.

In my opinion musharrafs party he is the best there and not corrupt, hopefully he will be back in power
my brothers are suffering because of evil zardari :angry:
although I am not Pakistani, I want the best for my brothers.

for God's sake yar, we have suffered alot because of him, probably we are in this mess because of him... WE REALLY DONT WANT TO END UP IN A CIVIL WAR...

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Note: we avoid using the term civil war for the current situation.

for God's sake yar, we have suffered alot because of him, probably we are in this mess because of him... WE REALLY DONT WANT TO END UP IN A CIVIL WAR...

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Note: we avoid using the term civil war for the current situation.
If you say so, I think musharraf was criticized a lot but he also made pakistans economy soar sky high.
And why would you end up in a civil war, I want to know brother..
He looks like a man who knows what to do and he has proved that, he has experience I think Pakistanis should either chose Imran Khan or Musharraf.
I have no say in this but best of luck anyway, thats just my opinion Musharraf.. you could argue but to me he has done very good over the years.

If you say so, I think musharraf was criticized a lot but he also made pakistans economy soar sky high.
And why would you end up in a civil war, I want to know brother..
He looks like a man who knows what to do and he has proved that, he has experience I think Pakistanis should either chose Imran Khan or Musharraf.
I have no say in this but best of luck anyway, thats just my opinion Musharraf.. you could argue but to me he has done very good over the years.

that was not due to his polices but rather remittances and artificial bubble he created, leasing went back to high rates, thats why it didnt last... and chapter closed... he is one lame duck who could have done alot for PAKistan, but he being a puppy of USA, ruied everything we had... he would probably be killed if returned...

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

anyways I know you wish good for us, and we appriciate that :)

My option is NONE OF THESE.....
i like Imran khan but i dont see his party coming., because he is only right man in PTI while rest of his party is filled with Lotas .

My option is NONE OF THESE.....
i like Imran khan but i dont see his party coming., because he is only right man in PTI while rest of his party is filled with Lotas .

not true...moreover Lota is a term which is used when one member is elected on one' party's ticket but changes his loyalty to another...horse trading in otherwords...but slang is lota...while PTI has only those people whose record is clean... and many are those who havent been in politics anyway...so its just an excuse to be a lame duck...

Its sad to see that I was the only one who voted for Mutahida Majlis-E-Amal (MMA), a dynamic party of intelligent and well to do personalities. I see this party as the natural leader and with ample sex appeal found amongst its cadre, the party would surely attract positive attention from women around the world. The combined achievements of all Asian nations would be like a pin drop in a pond compared to what MMA can achieve for this nation.

I would urge my fellow Pakistani's to look into this faction as the natural saviour of our nations and donate as much as you can to this great party. Through them I see a secular, liberal and progressive Pakistan which will achieve what the nation is meant to achieve.

MMA - Great minds are found behind sexy faces.

Its sad to see that I was the only one who voted for Mutahida Majlis-E-Amal (MMA), a dynamic party of intelligent and well to do personalities. I see this party as the natural leader and with ample sex appeal found amongst its cadre, the party would surely attract positive attention from women around the world. The combined achievements of all Asian nations would be like a drop in a pond compared to what MMA can achieve for this nation.

I would urge my fellow Pakistani's to look into this faction as the natural saviour of our nations and donate as much as you can to this great party. Through them I see a secular, liberal and progressive Pakistan which will achieve what the nation is meant to achieve.

MMA - Great minds are found behind sexy faces.

hello duddee keh keh keh keh@ moulana diesel :lol:

but Imran Khan will Not come...for sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom