What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
who here is willing the bet the 2013 Election results will be the exact opposite of this Poll

PAKISTAN TEHREEK E INSAF :pakistan: only becoz of Imran Khan

lets be realisic our turn out is only 40%.
The result can only be predicted on the history. PPP performance was worse than know in the past. yet in nearly every election they have managed to attain 25% of votes and seats

so we will assume they will retain that number..with appproxmately 70-80 seats..

now this number will increase if the votes between the two PML parties are divivsded i.e Q and N..
but infact even the votes of Tehreek-i-insaaf might help the PPPP in punjab as it will further weaken the PML vote bank..
so my prediction is that PPPP will secure more seats(not votes) if PML N is unable to persue Q to join them..

ANP might lose it votes to PML N this time..but again in HAzara PML N will lose either to Q or Threek-i-insaaf..

in the end its very much possible that we may see zardari again..unless all of us decide to vote and take the turn out to 90-95%

so in short if PMLQ.Musharraf and N join then its nawaz chances..if not then zardari..
if the turnout rises which is highly unlikly than we may see some seats for Tehreek insaf but these would only be seen in punjab..sindh is hard and tight for either MQM or PPPP no matter what happens..

so Zaradari would like to see PML N vote bank go down for TI as dividing his votes will ensure zaradri chances..

lastly i wish Tehreek-i-insaaf gets in but this is unrealistic

if you really want a leader to be seelcted you need a presidential system not the current system..Imran khan may have won in presidential system but he has no chance in current system..

but he has no chance in current system..

I dont understand what makes people talk in absolute terms and that too only against PTI, had it been so AIML would have never won a single seat in 1946 elections, after losing in 1937, by your realistic approach.

anyway PTI is getting stronger and stronger in Punjab and KPK by every passing moment, be it in next elections or the elections in 2018, fate is surely going to shine on PTI if and only if it remained on its principle stand.

the Elections in Punjab come 2013 are going to be something else with so many contenders and a few minor ones aswell

PMLN
PMLQ
APML
PTI
PPP
MMA
MQM

Will be interesting to see the results

the Elections in Punjab come 2013 are going to be something else with so many contenders and a few minor ones aswell

PMLN
PMLQ
APML
PTI
PPP
MMA
MQM

Will be interesting to see the results

Lahore situation:

PMLN
PMLQ

are likely to have a deal soon, Saudi factor is at work again...

APML XXX there is no such thing as APML.

PTI is likely to pose challenge to PMLN and PPP votes and take away their sure shot seats...

PPP lost completely in last elections in lahore apart from Samina ghurki, further damage done by internal politics of PPP, and their government in general...

MMA or you might like to say Jamat-e-Islami. they never won before, nor they are going to win now...

MQM very unlikely, they had candidates in last elections, but the one with highest votes was 22

it all depends whats the mood of public on election day, its going to be between PPP, PML N and PTI.

Half of the original voters are not registered , instead half of the votes in elections are bogus, i dont know what the election commission is their for and what better justice the judiciary can provide.

i think this democracy crap is a bit much do we really need it/ when we get the likes of zardari theif as president

Whoever wins Punjab will win Pakistan because Punjab is the most populated province. PTI can easily win Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, half of Sindh will also support PTI, dont forget that people of Sindh are very angry at how PPP handled the flood crisis. People of Punjab are also very angry how PML-N is handling the Dengue fever crisis. More than half of Pakistan's population is below the age of 35 and the youth is with PTI. This election wont be the same as the previous elections unless PPP riggs the election. I hope Pakistan army and ISI get involved because they are also with PTI.

I hope Pakistan army and ISI get involved because they are also with PTI.

Sure..., PTI is an Establishment Party no doubt about it!!!

I think, The Biggest Loosers in "Vote Bank" for the province of Punjab will be

PML-Q and than
PPP

And Yes the biggest Gainers in "Vote Bank" will be for

PTI and than
PML N

Why PML-Q loose more votes?? simly bcz this time they are not in Power compare to election in 2008.

Having said that, the most seat will be wins as follows;

PML N
PPP
PML Q
PTI

Sure PTI vote bank will increas in next general election but it will be not that enough to win seeats...., The best they will dent the PML Ns victories in most (10-15) seats towards PPP or PML Q but not to their own benefits. On the other hand thier is more chance for PTI to gain votes in big cities than in rural areas for the reasons we all knows better and that's the reason PML Q will take more seats than PTI. If somehow PTI surpasse PML Q in taking overall seats it will be a great surprise for me at least bcz both of these parties have the backing of establishments but PTI sures lacks maturity in our kinds of politics.

Whoever wins Punjab will win Pakistan because Punjab is the most populated province. PTI can easily win Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, half of Sindh will also support PTI, dont forget that people of Sindh are very angry at how PPP handled the flood crisis. People of Punjab are also very angry how PML-N is handling the Dengue fever crisis. More than half of Pakistan's population is below the age of 35 and the youth is with PTI. This election wont be the same as the previous elections unless PPP riggs the election. I hope Pakistan army and ISI get involved because they are also with PTI.

Rural population and their votes matter the most. You win from their you get the majority (PPP won most of the rural seats from southern Punjab and Sindh last time) and these people dont know anything. They just vote for their "baradri"

Rural population and their votes matter the most. You win from their you get the majority (PPP won most of the rural seats from southern Punjab and Sindh last time) and these people dont know anything. They just vote for their "baradri"

Most of Punjab's population live in Northern/Central Punjab not Southern Punjab. Besides, BB was assassinated thats why many people gave PPP sympathy votes. Rural Sindh itself is not populated. Only Karachi and Hyderabad are populated places in Sindh and those people in those cities are not fans of PPP.

And maybe the uncles/aunties in these rural areas will still give "baradri" votes, but not the youth. And most of Pakistan's population is under the age of 35.

If PPP wins again, Pakistan will cease to exist in a few years... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom