What's new

Pakistan Foriegn Office

syed999

New Recruit

Reaction score
Quick question
, does any one know the procedure for joining the Pakistan foreign office ?

ive tried googling stuff but so far not found anything usefull

Quick question
, does any one know the procedure for joining the Pakistan foreign office ?

ive tried googling stuff but so far not found anything usefull

In order to pursue a career at the foreign office you would have a appear for CSS (Central Superior Services) aka Civil Service Exam depending on the outcome you could pursue further.

The Recruitment to the Officers cadre (Foreign Service of Pakistan) is through the competitive examination conducted annually by the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC).

The Establishment Division in consultation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces annually the number of vacancies of officers in the Foreign Affairs Group, which vary from year to year. Officers of the Foreign Service of Pakistan undergo common training at the Civil Services Academy, Lahore and later are given six months specialized training at the Foreign Service Academy, Islamabad.

The officers also undergo language training which includes Arabic, French, German, Chinese, Spanish etc. The training facilities at the National Institute of Modern Languages are availed to train the officers. Fully funded Language scholarships offered by other countries are also availed.

Some useful links to get you started:
Civil Service of Pakistan

Foreign Service of Pakistan - CSS Forums

Last edited:
The officers also undergo language training which includes Arabic, French, German, Chinese, Spanish etc. The training facilities at the National Institute of Modern Languages are availed to train the officers. Fully funded Language scholarships offered by other countries are also availed.

Some useful links to get you started:
Civil Service of Pakistan

Foreign Service of Pakistan - CSS Forums

Thanks bro, im still and uni in england at the moment. Do you have any Idea what the salary is ? not that im doing it for the money, but because I believe I could contribute to promoting Pakistan on the international arena both in trade and in perception

Thanks bro, im still and uni in england at the moment. Do you have any Idea what the salary is ? not that im doing it for the money, but because I believe I could contribute to promoting Pakistan on the international arena both in trade and in perception

Your welcome.

In response to your query, I'm not quite sure of the salary but as explained by a Foreign Service of Pakistan (FSP) officer on the link, the officer could expect sufficient financial benefits along with several fringe benefits.

Officers of FSP get all the necessities fulfilled courtesy of the state which in perseverance is subject to the level you attain. As the officer is the emblematic representative of Pakistan, they provide accommodation in posh areas and exposure to several dignitaries of the world. Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
Your welcome.

In response to your query, I'm not quite sure of the salary but as explained by a Foreign Service of Pakistan (FSP) officer on the link, the officer could expect sufficient financial benefits along with several fringe benefits.

Officers of FSP get all the necessities fulfilled courtesy of the state which in perseverance is subject to the level you attain. As the officer is the emblematic representative of Pakistan, they provide accommodation in posh areas and exposure to several dignitaries of the world. Hope this helps. :)

Much Appreciated ,

Last edited:
If you are a citizen of UK then I dont suppose you can enter the foriegn service office of Pakistan. Sorry for my interference but i thought i could help someone out.

dude is there any restrictions on marriges?
my bae is non pakistani.i like foreign service.but if i go into foreign service will some one restrict me from marrying my non pakistani bae?

my bae is non pakistani.i like foreign service.but if i go into foreign service will some one restrict me from marrying my non pakistani bae?
No one will. Its only your nationality that matters. Iv'e known many cases in which our foreign diplomats from civil service got married to local women!
Just remember you will be posted back to pakistan and bhabi jee would have to move to pakistan with you if you too want to live together.

sorry i think there has to be restrictions on your service if you marry a foreign national
just my two cents

No one will. Its only your nationality that matters. Iv'e known many cases in which our foreign diplomats from civil service got married to local women!
Just remember you will be posted back to pakistan and bhabi jee would have to move to pakistan with you if you too want to live together.
thanks for the information :) THAT BHAI JEE tho
hahahaha.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom