What's new

Pakistan Force Prepardness

What is the situation for the PAF as far as multirole combat aircraft are concerned?In my view PAF should try to acquire J-10 as soon as possible since we lack in long range multi role aircraft+ what does pakistan airforce have to specifically challenge SU30MKI and Mirage 2000 apart from fighter aircraft? Does sams like Anza pose real threat to IAF frontline aircraft?
I am no expert of defence but in the current situation I think arming our Airforce with the best that we can afford should be a top priority...

This topic has been argued soo many times, but i will try to make it short. SU30MKI sure is a good bird but i still think that it is very overrated, it fared horribly against F15 and F16's. in the recent Red Flag Excercise. PAF has developed many different tactics to counter SU30MKI, if you want i can give you examples of that. Same goes for Mirage 2000, Indians were left stunned when our plane got a confirmed lock on Mirage 2000 on December 13. (Some people are saying its an F16 and others are saying its an F7, so cant really confirm which plane it was). That is why they ran back; dont worry man dont under estimate our boys, they know what they are doing.

why our posts has been deleted any FwaySU 30 IS GOOD but F 16 never feared from SU 30 MKI

Yes, I IAF was collecting intel I believe. Nothing to do with Professionalism. Well Zardari is the one who said it was a mistake on IAFs part. IAF didnt say so!

yes our gov said so coz we never wanted to escalate tensions bw the two countries. otherwise everyone knows it wasnt mistake. as far as IAF is concerned they never accepted if any such incursion took place.
remember india had already said that they will target muridke(lahore) and kashmir. both the incursions took place in the same areas. intruding jets were fully armed. both the violations took place on the same day.
now i dont think this was a mistake.

After facing sanctions for almost decade and half Pakistan air force is sharpening its teeth and building powerful muscles through the fast track introduction of advance technologies to reduce the to effectively counter any Indian aggression from its rival Indian air force. Pakistan air force has purchased four Ilyushin Il-78 MKP-90 Midas with 105.7 tonnes (232,540 lb) transferable fuel. PAF IL-78 MKP-90s are new-build aircraft:pakistan:. Pakistan has ordered the IL-78M airframes and PS-90A :yahoo:engines from Uzbekistan's TAPO and these aircrafts are then flown to Ukraine, where they are currently being fitted with aerial refueling pods and the internal fuel tanks that are now stocked up in Ukraine since the days of the USSR. Second major item that PAF has already purchased is AEW&C capability from Sweden four to five Saab-2000 Erieye+ AEW&C and four KJ-200 based AEW&C specifically modified and improved :china: with help of PAC kamra to meet the minimum requirements of PAF and will be called ZDK03 AEW&C....................

In another interesting development Chinese company, No 14 Research Institute / Nanjing Research Institute of Electronic Technology (NRIET) which defeated the SELEX (Galileo Avionica) and is providing the KLJ-7 radar for current batch of JF-17 Thunder is also developing AESA radar to satisfy its customer. .........:pakistan:
ASIAN DEFENCE

Back
Top Bottom